Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1147 1148
@OzuOzu
I'll go ahead and say McDonald's just to keep the game going, but you can't make me eat it!
@OzuOzu
I'll go ahead and say McDonald's just to keep the game going, but you can't make me eat it!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
@s3r3n3y4ng So you walk into Panda planning to buy some greasy orange chicken, but the [b]chickens were still alive[/b], so you end up having to fight them to the death. They are eventually defeated by your overwhelming power and coolness and they were so utterly decimated that they decided to become your followers. [item=Hippalectryon][item=Basilisk] Also the owner of the Panda Express bribes you to not sue them for undercooked chicken: +10,000[emoji=treasure size=1] @Dragonation You pull up to the closest Tacobell just to get the forum game over with. Youre waiting in line in the drive-thru and just get a Baja Blast and some Cinnabon Delights. When you get your food, you see that they burned the absolute soul out of the cinnabon delights. And the Baja Blast. All thats left in your bag was some [b]coal[/b] [item=coal]x30 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74213846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742139/74213846_350.png[/img][/url] @SilentRiver You don your antibacterial gloves as you carefully pry open the godforsaken doors of the devil's greasetrap. You choke a bit while adjusting to the decrease in air quality the moment you step through those golden gates. Against your will, you are pulled to the register and pull out $5. You order what you hope won't destroy your insides, some apple slices and a bottle of water. You receive what are possibly the shadiest apples you have ever seen in your life [item=Dusky Apples]x99 And... WTF THERE WERE BUGS IN THE WATER HOW [item=Silverfish]x99
@s3r3n3y4ng So you walk into Panda planning to buy some greasy orange chicken, but the chickens were still alive, so you end up having to fight them to the death. They are eventually defeated by your overwhelming power and coolness and they were so utterly decimated that they decided to become your followers.
Hippalectryon Basilisk
Also the owner of the Panda Express bribes you to not sue them for undercooked chicken: +10,000

@Dragonation You pull up to the closest Tacobell just to get the forum game over with. Youre waiting in line in the drive-thru and just get a Baja Blast and some Cinnabon Delights.
When you get your food, you see that they burned the absolute soul out of the cinnabon delights. And the Baja Blast. All thats left in your bag was some coal
Coal x30
74213846_350.png

@SilentRiver You don your antibacterial gloves as you carefully pry open the godforsaken doors of the devil's greasetrap. You choke a bit while adjusting to the decrease in air quality the moment you step through those golden gates. Against your will, you are pulled to the register and pull out $5. You order what you hope won't destroy your insides, some apple slices and a bottle of water.

You receive what are possibly the shadiest apples you have ever seen in your life
Dusky Apples x99
And... *** THERE WERE BUGS IN THE WATER HOW
Silverfish x99
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Door 1: A door made of weathered bone, laced with cracks...

Door 2: A door that glimmers in a most off-putting way...

Door 3: A door overgrown by soft moss...
Door 1: A door made of weathered bone, laced with cracks...

Door 2: A door that glimmers in a most off-putting way...

Door 3: A door overgrown by soft moss...

@Dragonation

Door 2 please!
@Dragonation

Door 2 please!
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@Dragonation

Door three please!
@Dragonation

Door three please!
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@Dragonation Door one!
@Dragonation Door one!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
@SecondToLast As you reach out towards this door, the slight breeze from your movement crumbles it to dust. [item=bone fragments]x99 [item=crowned bonepriest] @StarlightDragon7 You push this door open, and sparkling dust falls on you. You gather some of it up. Maybe it can be used for something in the future? [item=mimic powder] x99 @Ellireid You push through the moss to find a doorknob and open the door. Inside you find a dragon lounging among the greenery... [item=wildwood moss] x99 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72474325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724744/72474325_350.png[/img][/url]
@SecondToLast
As you reach out towards this door, the slight breeze from your movement crumbles it to dust.

Bone Fragments x99 Crowned Bonepriest
@StarlightDragon7
You push this door open, and sparkling dust falls on you. You gather some of it up. Maybe it can be used for something in the future?

Mimic Powder x99
@Ellireid
You push through the moss to find a doorknob and open the door. Inside you find a dragon lounging among the greenery...

Wildwood Moss x99
72474325_350.png

1. Door one is dark, textured and seems endlessly tall. It gives off the scent of sticky tar and fresh asphalt, and when you touch it, it's almost too hot to bear. It reminds you of a long, deserted road that was somehow paved straight upwards rather than flat on the ground. There is no sound coming from within, and somehow you feel like it would be better if there was.

Door two is made entirely out of old signs. Metal road speed markers, old carved wood, plastic, all cobbled together to make a dense set of double doors that wouldn't look out of place in a kitschy pub or bar. There's a warm light emanating from the cracks where the signs don't quite meet up, and you can hear faint footsteps and a hint of music even before turning the handle.

Door three is painted a soft shade of blue, and the small window in the center of the panel is curtained with what looks like handmade lace, blowing softly in the wind. A small pile of fine-grained sand has pooled at your feet from beneath the door, and as you watch, a little crab squeezes under the wood and scuttles away. A low foghorn sound rumbles through the frame, and flakes of the weather-worn paint drift off in the breeze as you reach for the knocker.

*Please be patient with me! It's finals season and I'm doing this instead of actual work things so I might be a little slow to post the prizes :)
1. Door one is dark, textured and seems endlessly tall. It gives off the scent of sticky tar and fresh asphalt, and when you touch it, it's almost too hot to bear. It reminds you of a long, deserted road that was somehow paved straight upwards rather than flat on the ground. There is no sound coming from within, and somehow you feel like it would be better if there was.

Door two is made entirely out of old signs. Metal road speed markers, old carved wood, plastic, all cobbled together to make a dense set of double doors that wouldn't look out of place in a kitschy pub or bar. There's a warm light emanating from the cracks where the signs don't quite meet up, and you can hear faint footsteps and a hint of music even before turning the handle.

Door three is painted a soft shade of blue, and the small window in the center of the panel is curtained with what looks like handmade lace, blowing softly in the wind. A small pile of fine-grained sand has pooled at your feet from beneath the door, and as you watch, a little crab squeezes under the wood and scuttles away. A low foghorn sound rumbles through the frame, and flakes of the weather-worn paint drift off in the breeze as you reach for the knocker.

*Please be patient with me! It's finals season and I'm doing this instead of actual work things so I might be a little slow to post the prizes :)
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@ellireid
Door 1 please
@ellireid
Door 1 please
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@Ellireid

Door 2 please!
@Ellireid

Door 2 please!
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
1 2 ... 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1147 1148