Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 497 498 499 500 501 ... 1138 1139
Which door do you choose?
Which door do you choose?
Get dragons dressed by me (click below) or face Omega Flowey!!! Also visit my Hatchery!
fe2.gif76988.png
I think I'll choose... Lucky number three!
I think I'll choose... Lucky number three!
JkpHEfN.jpg
Door one please @skeledrake
Door one please @skeledrake
z9wN9td.png
They/Them, 20,
FR time +3 hours
@SkeleDrake

Door two please

@SkeleDrake

Door two please

@litonfire you attempt to grasp the handle of the arcane door, but the size continuously changes size so quickly that you can't get a good grip on the handle...
That was when the familiar you had brought sang. The door seemed to sway with the song, afterwards proceeding to open. Before you could take a step, they rushed in the room and closed the door. Before you know it, you're in your den with a mysterious bag of loot from that betrayer. It's a sack full of arcane items!

@CrystalChrissy You grab the doorknob, and you start flickering too! Out of fear, you open it and hurry in. You see two dragon silhouettes, visibly glitching. They went by the names of Thunder and Lightning, and they had been there as long as they can remember. They are brothers of the hatchling you were looking for, Storm, who is actually a dragon now. Trembling from the knowledge that the three of you are on the border of nonexistence, you invite the two to your lair. They accept the request, and you head out. The familiar didn't follow you in, but proceeds to follow you out with glee, its illusion disappearing and revealing its true self. You gain two new clanmates and a familiar!

@Luminousheart you walk in and see a feast prepared for you! The room looks just like your Grandmother's dining room, and you start gathering food out of anxiety. Despite the warm welcome, you feel like you shouldn't be here. You leave the room and head home quickly, but you realized you forgot something... Your forgotten pet continues eating food.
@litonfire you attempt to grasp the handle of the arcane door, but the size continuously changes size so quickly that you can't get a good grip on the handle...
That was when the familiar you had brought sang. The door seemed to sway with the song, afterwards proceeding to open. Before you could take a step, they rushed in the room and closed the door. Before you know it, you're in your den with a mysterious bag of loot from that betrayer. It's a sack full of arcane items!

@CrystalChrissy You grab the doorknob, and you start flickering too! Out of fear, you open it and hurry in. You see two dragon silhouettes, visibly glitching. They went by the names of Thunder and Lightning, and they had been there as long as they can remember. They are brothers of the hatchling you were looking for, Storm, who is actually a dragon now. Trembling from the knowledge that the three of you are on the border of nonexistence, you invite the two to your lair. They accept the request, and you head out. The familiar didn't follow you in, but proceeds to follow you out with glee, its illusion disappearing and revealing its true self. You gain two new clanmates and a familiar!

@Luminousheart you walk in and see a feast prepared for you! The room looks just like your Grandmother's dining room, and you start gathering food out of anxiety. Despite the warm welcome, you feel like you shouldn't be here. You leave the room and head home quickly, but you realized you forgot something... Your forgotten pet continues eating food.
Get dragons dressed by me (click below) or face Omega Flowey!!! Also visit my Hatchery!
fe2.gif76988.png
@CrystalChrissy
It appears that you received the dragon(s) in the last round, so it is your turn to host next. Please post as soon as you are able. Thanks.
@CrystalChrissy
It appears that you received the dragon(s) in the last round, so it is your turn to host next. Please post as soon as you are able. Thanks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
(Sorry, I totally forgot)

1. This door is surrounded by butterflies.
2. An extremely boring door blocks your path.
3. A bright luminescent door glows ever so brightly, blinding your eyes.
(Sorry, I totally forgot)

1. This door is surrounded by butterflies.
2. An extremely boring door blocks your path.
3. A bright luminescent door glows ever so brightly, blinding your eyes.
Door 1 please :) @CrystalChrissy
Door 1 please :) @CrystalChrissy
iuEBSJ3.png5OZS7SI.pngrI18gRz.png0zy2W7P.pngdEe2UrM.png
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
door 2 @crystalchrissy
door 2 @crystalchrissy
@Lichnos 1. The butterflies fly away as you try and open the door by turning the nectar-covered handle. You find: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58399916] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584000/58399916_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- @c33213 2. You open the extremely boring door and meet a very boring dragon who blabs your ear off by being boring. He gives you some boring miscellaneous items and ushers you away boringly. [item=black pawn] [item=white rook] [item=amber-trapped fly] [item=green ooze] ----- @yeezy13 Opening the door, you find yourself in a room of...glowing balloons? One of them attaches themselves to you. [item=living luminance]
@Lichnos
1. The butterflies fly away as you try and open the door by turning the nectar-covered handle. You find:

58399916_350.png

@c33213
2. You open the extremely boring door and meet a very boring dragon who blabs your ear off by being boring. He gives you some boring miscellaneous items and ushers you away boringly.
Black Pawn White Rook Amber-trapped Fly Green Ooze
@yeezy13
Opening the door, you find yourself in a room of...glowing balloons? One of them attaches themselves to you.
Living Luminance
1 2 ... 497 498 499 500 501 ... 1138 1139