Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 642 643
@WolvesAndWings

Door 1 please!
@WolvesAndWings

Door 1 please!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@WolvesAndWings
Door 2!
@WolvesAndWings
Door 2!
he/him | 20 | gay | artist | follow me on twitter & instagram: celestialcowb0y
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Endifinity You open the door and find some battle items! (I can’t get item images to work on my phone) @VerdantCowboy You found various pieces of clothing! @Everburn As you search through the room you begin to feel some sort of radiation, making you feel sick. You found a new dragon pal! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57340222] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573403/57340222_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Endifinity
You open the door and find some battle items! (I can’t get item images to work on my phone)

@VerdantCowboy
You found various pieces of clothing!

@Everburn
As you search through the room you begin to feel some sort of radiation, making you feel sick. You found a new dragon pal!

57340222_350.png
Pronouns: She/Her
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
Wishlist
Strange, strange, strange. You walk through the corridors of the old building until you are thoroughly lost. There are three corridors, each equally strange. You could try to find your way back...

[>CORRIDOR 1]
As you walk down this corridor, you get the strangest feeling of being watched. You try to shrug off the feeling, but the eyes are always there, watching, waiting...

[>CORRIDOR 2]
This corridor has treasure on display, yet you suspect that if you disturb it, something terrible will happen.

[>CORRIDOR 3]
This corridor sets you on edge. It's clean, unlike the rest of the building, and it appears the rough, rune-carved walls are slowly fading... You try, and fail, to control your pulse.

[>BACK]
This is not an option
[>GO BACK]
This is not an option
[>FIND YOUR WAY BACK]
Alright.
You try to find your way back, but only end up back in this chamber. You try, again and again, to go back, until you have no home, this is your home. You cannot go into the other corridors, you've tried. Now you are alone, forever wandering through an endless loop. You die like this.

There.

Happy?

Don't try to break my game again.
Strange, strange, strange. You walk through the corridors of the old building until you are thoroughly lost. There are three corridors, each equally strange. You could try to find your way back...

[>CORRIDOR 1]
As you walk down this corridor, you get the strangest feeling of being watched. You try to shrug off the feeling, but the eyes are always there, watching, waiting...

[>CORRIDOR 2]
This corridor has treasure on display, yet you suspect that if you disturb it, something terrible will happen.

[>CORRIDOR 3]
This corridor sets you on edge. It's clean, unlike the rest of the building, and it appears the rough, rune-carved walls are slowly fading... You try, and fail, to control your pulse.

[>BACK]
This is not an option
[>GO BACK]
This is not an option
[>FIND YOUR WAY BACK]
Alright.
You try to find your way back, but only end up back in this chamber. You try, again and again, to go back, until you have no home, this is your home. You cannot go into the other corridors, you've tried. Now you are alone, forever wandering through an endless loop. You die like this.

There.

Happy?

Don't try to break my game again.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn Can I select CORRIDOR 1?
@Everburn Can I select CORRIDOR 1?
@Everburn
I ignore the feeling of dread in my chest as I walk through Corridor Two. I approach the treasure and slowly reach my hand out towards it. Probably a bad idea.
@Everburn
I ignore the feeling of dread in my chest as I walk through Corridor Two. I approach the treasure and slowly reach my hand out towards it. Probably a bad idea.
@Geekachu
[>CORRIDOR 1 has already been selected. Did you mean >CORRIDOR 2?]

[Yes]
[No]
@Geekachu
[>CORRIDOR 1 has already been selected. Did you mean >CORRIDOR 2?]

[Yes]
[No]
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn
[Yes]
@Everburn
[Yes]
@Everburn I feel like my heart is going to explode as I step foot into CORRIDOR 3
@Everburn I feel like my heart is going to explode as I step foot into CORRIDOR 3
Pladge-42.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
{Quick explanation- if you pick >BACK, you will still get something. It is a 'door'}
{Quick explanation- if you pick >BACK, you will still get something. It is a 'door'}
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 642 643