Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1138 1139
@Perlyreilth The door explodes as water floods out. This little troublemaker must have been playing around in it. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/353.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/733.png[/img]x2 @Xeriau You open the door and a little coatl comes bounding out. I wonder how long she was stuck in there?[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56307108] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563072/56307108_350.png[/img] [/url] @Endifinity You open the door to see a patient little familiar waiting for you. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20029.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/509.png[/img]
@Perlyreilth
The door explodes as water floods out. This little troublemaker must have been playing around in it.
353.png733.pngx2

@Xeriau
You open the door and a little coatl comes bounding out. I wonder how long she was stuck in there?
56307108_350.png

@Endifinity
You open the door to see a patient little familiar waiting for you.
20029.png509.png
hgbYaMw.png
You jump down into the cavern, and land in a small pool of water. As you look around, you see three doors, scattered around the cave.

The first door you look at is dark, almost blending into the stone walls. But there are lots of ripples on the door, and the archway looks like stone carved into beautiful waves. As you get close you can hear what sounds like waves lapping against a beach.

The second door looks rainbowish, and has little piles of goop coming from it. On the door, there are some etched runes, but you can’t understand them. You can hear things being knocked around.

The third door looks like it has been weathered by wind, but no strong breezes come down to the cavern. You can hear strong whistling of winds, as well as something dripping.

You look around, and eventually choose a door to enter, and see what lays behind.
You jump down into the cavern, and land in a small pool of water. As you look around, you see three doors, scattered around the cave.

The first door you look at is dark, almost blending into the stone walls. But there are lots of ripples on the door, and the archway looks like stone carved into beautiful waves. As you get close you can hear what sounds like waves lapping against a beach.

The second door looks rainbowish, and has little piles of goop coming from it. On the door, there are some etched runes, but you can’t understand them. You can hear things being knocked around.

The third door looks like it has been weathered by wind, but no strong breezes come down to the cavern. You can hear strong whistling of winds, as well as something dripping.

You look around, and eventually choose a door to enter, and see what lays behind.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Xeriau
Door 2 pls
@Xeriau
Door 2 pls
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@Xeriau
Door 1 please! :)
@Xeriau
Door 1 please! :)
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Xeriau door 3!
@Xeriau door 3!

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
@Geekachu As you manage to open the door, a little Mirror hatchling comes bounding out, followed by some sea creatures. The Mirror wagged his tail playfully, holding some fish in his jaws. You decide to take the energetic hatchling home with you. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563319/56331892_350.png[/img] [item=topaz guppy]x3 [item=fissure crawdad]x6 @DuskUnspoken As you pry open the door, you see a room full of goop and sludge and stuff. In the middle of it is a very cute mouse trying but failing to look innocent. You scoop up some of the materials and take the mouse home with you. [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=orange goo]x2 [item=yellow ooze]x2 [item=green sludge]x3 @AceStarr You look around the room, getting ruffled by the winds, and see a few potions and some weapons. You gather the things and go home. [item=zephyr bolt] [item=gust slash] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=expertly-crafted spear]x2
@Geekachu
As you manage to open the door, a little Mirror hatchling comes bounding out, followed by some sea creatures. The Mirror wagged his tail playfully, holding some fish in his jaws. You decide to take the energetic hatchling home with you.

56331892_350.png
Topaz Guppy x3 Fissure Crawdad x6

@DuskUnspoken
As you pry open the door, you see a room full of goop and sludge and stuff. In the middle of it is a very cute mouse trying but failing to look innocent. You scoop up some of the materials and take the mouse home with you.
Glowing Pocket Mouse Orange Goo x2 Yellow Ooze x2 Green Sludge x3

@AceStarr
You look around the room, getting ruffled by the winds, and see a few potions and some weapons. You gather the things and go home.
Zephyr Bolt Gust Slash Minor Health Potion x2 Expertly-Crafted Spear x2

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
I’m sorry for being so late, real life stuff was a bit overwhelming, and the fact i was and still am sick, so I’ve been sleeping alot ;-;
I’m sorry for being so late, real life stuff was a bit overwhelming, and the fact i was and still am sick, so I’ve been sleeping alot ;-;

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Xeriau
Hope you feel better soon!
@Xeriau
Hope you feel better soon!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
@SilentRiver
Thanks!
@SilentRiver
Thanks!

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Geekachu
Just a friendly reminder that you were selected to host the next round. Please post as soon as you are able.
@Geekachu
Just a friendly reminder that you were selected to host the next round. Please post as soon as you are able.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1138 1139