Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 491 492
Ehhhheeeee hope y'all don't mind the delay cough cough

Alright, down to buisness, there are three doors.

The first one has a delicious smell coming from it.

The second has bright paper ribbons strewn all over the front door.

The third door has faint strains of a wistful, lilting song.
Ehhhheeeee hope y'all don't mind the delay cough cough

Alright, down to buisness, there are three doors.

The first one has a delicious smell coming from it.

The second has bright paper ribbons strewn all over the front door.

The third door has faint strains of a wistful, lilting song.
z0HlerP.png ZBGVDvr.pngpvrYQJc.png
i nearly forgot about this wow
i nearly forgot about this wow
@yeezy13

3rd door, please!
@yeezy13

3rd door, please!
YFl8IHz.jpg
Important Links:
Fire Primal Breeding Challenge!
PWYW Chibis and Cuteness!
l\__/l
{='.'=}
(“)_(”)
@yeezy13
First door for me, please =)
@yeezy13
First door for me, please =)
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg eLAndXa.png 1552729766-polyhymnia-dogs.gif dragonfly-100.png
@yeezy13
I guess that leaves door 2 then?
@yeezy13
I guess that leaves door 2 then?
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
@yeezy13
Just a friendly reminder to please post the results as soon as you have a chance. Thanks!
@yeezy13
Just a friendly reminder to please post the results as soon as you have a chance. Thanks!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
WZ3H2YX.png w8o0xW1.png
OwO this slipppeeeedddd my mind. It always scares me how much i forget about this.

Working on a post of the results now.
OwO this slipppeeeedddd my mind. It always scares me how much i forget about this.

Working on a post of the results now.
@Dil the first door wafts a certain scent, so enticing and sweet. Or is it spicy? No, it's salty? In any case, the food is luring you. Gently pushing open the door, you spot a young cook making a salad of sorts. She tosses it into the air a few times, adds in some spices... and turns to grab a bowl of fruit. Oof! You topple over as she collides with you and the snapper smiles sheepishly. "My humble apologies, I didn't see you! By the way, would you taste my salad, please?" You smile warmly. "Of course! Thank you!" Catching a spoon the snapper tossed you, you take a spoonful and shove it into your mouth. There are berries... violets... mushrooms... tulips and a lot more. You smile, delighted. "It tastes amazing! Just a pinch of salt, though!" "Thanks," the snapper says shyly. "May I work for you? You're a great taster!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55398590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553986/55398590_350.png[/img] [/url] [Item=frosted violets] [Item=carnaval tulip] [Item=glow mushroom] [Item=blackberry] [Item=salt] @Endulas the paper ribbons flutter in your wake as you push the door open. A shimmering present is on the floor, and the room is small, barely the size of a bathroom. No one is there, and you look curiously at the label. It reads: [i]Dear lucky dragon, Find enclosed a few ribbons. Hope they bring you luck. Signed, The Seer[/i] [Item=black arm bow] [Item=leather neck wrap] [Item=pretty green wing bow] @Xeriau you listen, entranced at the keyhole. The melody is smooth, sad yet calm and flowing. Suddenly, the door creaks open slowly, and you can now distinguish that the music is coming from a viola. Adjusting your eyes to the bright light, you find both a lantern and a viola that seems to play itself. [Item=ghosthost viola] [Item=Stardust sap lamp]
@Dil the first door wafts a certain scent, so enticing and sweet. Or is it spicy? No, it's salty? In any case, the food is luring you. Gently pushing open the door, you spot a young cook making a salad of sorts. She tosses it into the air a few times, adds in some spices... and turns to grab a bowl of fruit. Oof! You topple over as she collides with you and the snapper smiles sheepishly.
"My humble apologies, I didn't see you! By the way, would you taste my salad, please?"
You smile warmly. "Of course! Thank you!"
Catching a spoon the snapper tossed you, you take a spoonful and shove it into your mouth. There are berries... violets... mushrooms... tulips and a lot more.
You smile, delighted. "It tastes amazing! Just a pinch of salt, though!"
"Thanks," the snapper says shyly. "May I work for you? You're a great taster!"

55398590_350.png

@Endulas the paper ribbons flutter in your wake as you push the door open. A shimmering present is on the floor, and the room is small, barely the size of a bathroom. No one is there, and you look curiously at the label. It reads:
Dear lucky dragon,
Find enclosed a few ribbons. Hope they bring you luck.
Signed, The Seer

@Xeriau you listen, entranced at the keyhole. The melody is smooth, sad yet calm and flowing.

Suddenly, the door creaks open slowly, and you can now distinguish that the music is coming from a viola. Adjusting your eyes to the bright light, you find both a lantern and a viola that seems to play itself.
@Dil
Just a friendly reminder that you were chosen to host the next round. Please post as soon as you have a chance. Thanks.
@Dil
Just a friendly reminder that you were chosen to host the next round. Please post as soon as you have a chance. Thanks.
WZ3H2YX.png w8o0xW1.png
It appears that @Dil has abandoned the game, so it is open to anyone that would like to post the next round.
It appears that @Dil has abandoned the game, so it is open to anyone that would like to post the next round.
WZ3H2YX.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 491 492