Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 1136 1137
You're wandering through a complex system of caves, taking random lefts and rights, hoping you're taking the right path. Why or how you got here, you're not sure. But no matter which path you take, all of the tunnels converge on a room with three doors.

If you stand close to the first door, you can feel humidity seeping out from the room. There's small clusters of blue and purple crystals around the frame.

You can see a faint glow under the second door. Daylight? You aren't sure. The door used to have a lot of locks on it, but they're melted and distorted, leaving the door unlocked.

The third door has vines growing on it, and pushing around it. The door looks like it's about to give in. It looks like there's daylight on the other side of this one, too.

(if these are all claimed really quickly, i still need some time to finish brewing some of the items. it shouldn't take that long)
You're wandering through a complex system of caves, taking random lefts and rights, hoping you're taking the right path. Why or how you got here, you're not sure. But no matter which path you take, all of the tunnels converge on a room with three doors.

If you stand close to the first door, you can feel humidity seeping out from the room. There's small clusters of blue and purple crystals around the frame.

You can see a faint glow under the second door. Daylight? You aren't sure. The door used to have a lot of locks on it, but they're melted and distorted, leaving the door unlocked.

The third door has vines growing on it, and pushing around it. The door looks like it's about to give in. It looks like there's daylight on the other side of this one, too.

(if these are all claimed really quickly, i still need some time to finish brewing some of the items. it shouldn't take that long)
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
Door 1 please! @xIridium
Door 1 please! @xIridium
Pronouns: She/Her
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
Wishlist
@xIridium door 3!
@xIridium door 3!
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@xIridium
I’ll take door 2 please :3
@xIridium
I’ll take door 2 please :3

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@WolvesAndWings You open the door, and step into .. another cave. It's incredibly humid in here. Bigger clusters of beautiful blue and purple crystal are everywhere. As you start dislodging some of the crystals, you realize they've begun to turn your scales into crystal of the same color ... [item=Amethyst Geode]x3 [item=Blue Quartz]x5 [skin=11662] @Xeriau - You step into the room and immediately see that the glow you saw was not sunlight, but light from puddles of green slime. You begin scooping it into bottles, Baldwin could probably use this ... oh, whoops. It leaves your talons stained and glowing. Later on, you may notice it leaves a green scratch when you attack. [item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Green Sludge]x5 @TheFloofyPupper - You push open the door, which nearly breaks in half. Jeez. You were right about this one, though - the door led outside. You push through the thick greenery to find a fluffy hatchling helplessly entangled in the vines. As you help them out, you notice they have much more eyes than any normal dragon... but you might as well take the poor hatchling back to your clan. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56253769] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562538/56253769_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Strangling Vine]x10
@WolvesAndWings You open the door, and step into .. another cave. It's incredibly humid in here. Bigger clusters of beautiful blue and purple crystal are everywhere. As you start dislodging some of the crystals, you realize they've begun to turn your scales into crystal of the same color ...

Amethyst Geode x3 Blue Quartz x5

@Xeriau - You step into the room and immediately see that the glow you saw was not sunlight, but light from puddles of green slime. You begin scooping it into bottles, Baldwin could probably use this ... oh, whoops. It leaves your talons stained and glowing. Later on, you may notice it leaves a green scratch when you attack.

Irradiated Scratch Glowing Green Clawtips Green Sludge x5

@TheFloofyPupper - You push open the door, which nearly breaks in half. Jeez. You were right about this one, though - the door led outside. You push through the thick greenery to find a fluffy hatchling helplessly entangled in the vines. As you help them out, you notice they have much more eyes than any normal dragon... but you might as well take the poor hatchling back to your clan.

56253769_350.png

Strangling Vine x10
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
Door 1 is a minty green door. You can smell a fresh breeze behind it, and a green mist is seeping through the cracks.

Door 2 is a wooden oak door. It has scratch marks and mushrooms growing all over it.

Door 3 is an orange, firey door. Its doorknob is too hot to touch, and you feel heat coming behind it.
Door 1 is a minty green door. You can smell a fresh breeze behind it, and a green mist is seeping through the cracks.

Door 2 is a wooden oak door. It has scratch marks and mushrooms growing all over it.

Door 3 is an orange, firey door. Its doorknob is too hot to touch, and you feel heat coming behind it.
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@TheFloofyPupper
I’ll take door 3!
@TheFloofyPupper
I’ll take door 3!
@TheFloofyPooper

I'll go for door 2!
@TheFloofyPooper

I'll go for door 2!
hgbYaMw.png
@TheFloofyPupper Then I'll take door 1!
@TheFloofyPupper Then I'll take door 1!

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
@AceStarr You open the door and are greeted by an Imperial and her little friend! They both decide to follow you home [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56026651] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560267/56026651_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=aer phantom] @@KobaltFeathers You open the door into what seems to be an old arena. [item=contaminate] [item=shining might fragment] @Dragoneirre You burst down the door, giving yourself a small burn on the shoulder. After letting your eyes adjust to the light, you see shining pelts on a pedestal. You decide to take a few home. [item=accent: kawah Ijen] [item=accent: beltane]
@AceStarr You open the door and are greeted by an Imperial and her little friend! They both decide to follow you home

56026651_350.png

Aer Phantom
@@KobaltFeathers You open the door into what seems to be an old arena.
Contaminate Shining Might Fragment

@Dragoneirre You burst down the door, giving yourself a small burn on the shoulder. After letting your eyes adjust to the light, you see shining pelts on a pedestal. You decide to take a few home.
Accent: Kawah Ijen Accent: Beltane
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 1136 1137