Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | So wrong it sounds right
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reptiles are birds, but with scales instead of feathers. A bird is made up of 3 things. An octopus, a dinosaur, and a kangaroo-like marsupial . Thats how they developed feathers. The octopus only comes out in the penguin and seabirds desire for water and all birds beaks. The marsupial is where the fur for the feathers is gained, and also they got their standing on 2 feet position from it and the dinosaur. The dinosaur is where they get the scales on their feet, claws, face, and most of their stuff from, even feathers. Feathers are created of 2 things mixed together. Scales and fur. Reptiles are part of what we call parrots, backyard birds etc. @baldwinbogsneak

Topic:
Turtles
Reptiles are birds, but with scales instead of feathers. A bird is made up of 3 things. An octopus, a dinosaur, and a kangaroo-like marsupial . Thats how they developed feathers. The octopus only comes out in the penguin and seabirds desire for water and all birds beaks. The marsupial is where the fur for the feathers is gained, and also they got their standing on 2 feet position from it and the dinosaur. The dinosaur is where they get the scales on their feet, claws, face, and most of their stuff from, even feathers. Feathers are created of 2 things mixed together. Scales and fur. Reptiles are part of what we call parrots, backyard birds etc. @baldwinbogsneak

Topic:
Turtles
losecontrol_by_cinnamincuti-dc5plsk.png
@angelofmetal dangit you ninjad me
@angelofmetal dangit you ninjad me
losecontrol_by_cinnamincuti-dc5plsk.png
@LoseControl
Turtles have indestructable shells that won't break no matter how hard you hit them.

Next topic: Valentines Day
@LoseControl
Turtles have indestructable shells that won't break no matter how hard you hit them.

Next topic: Valentines Day
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
99% of humans have dates
@CreatorHolly

next: nuzlockes
99% of humans have dates
@CreatorHolly

next: nuzlockes
A nuzlocke happens when you get a glitch in a Pokemon game that locks you in an in-game mechanic called “nuzzle-mode”. @Bluebirdi3

Next: Hairstyles
A nuzlocke happens when you get a glitch in a Pokemon game that locks you in an in-game mechanic called “nuzzle-mode”. @Bluebirdi3

Next: Hairstyles
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling

Monkeys in the wild can often be seen using branched twigs to "style" the fur on the tops of their heads into different shapes. It seems to have no preening purpose, but scientists have determined that monkeys with unique "hairstyles" attract more mates.

(also if you love ridiculous fake facts, everyone should look up Jacksfilms' "fake fact" videos on Youtube)

Next topic: VR
@DuskyChangeling

Monkeys in the wild can often be seen using branched twigs to "style" the fur on the tops of their heads into different shapes. It seems to have no preening purpose, but scientists have determined that monkeys with unique "hairstyles" attract more mates.

(also if you love ridiculous fake facts, everyone should look up Jacksfilms' "fake fact" videos on Youtube)

Next topic: VR
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
If you stay in VR for too log you will get stuck inside.

Next topic: Pets
@nohsara
If you stay in VR for too log you will get stuck inside.

Next topic: Pets
--_--_-_--_--_-_--_--_--_--_-_--_--_-_--_--_--_--_-_--_--_-_--_--_--_--_-_--_--_-_--_--_
@folvaen
It's sad that humans do that to animals.

Next topic: Memes
@folvaen
It's sad that humans do that to animals.

Next topic: Memes
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@jampackedwithair

90% of the population report that memes will make you more depressed.

Next topic:
Caffeine.
@jampackedwithair

90% of the population report that memes will make you more depressed.

Next topic:
Caffeine.
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess

Caffeine is known for making you turn into an energetic canary.

Next Topic:
Boxes
@Vulpess

Caffeine is known for making you turn into an energetic canary.

Next Topic:
Boxes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7