Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
it is concert day and i was just brutally reminded of my undertale hyperfixation in 2016
it is concert day and i was just brutally reminded of my undertale hyperfixation in 2016
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
ah oh my bones are getting squishy (my EDS is acting up)
ah oh my bones are getting squishy (my EDS is acting up)
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Gonna learn how to make a sword

a real one
because I want one
Gonna learn how to make a sword

a real one
because I want one
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist6D4fA.gifZNCto.gifFq96d.gif5TJLH.gifGlo5n.gif
my eye has been twitching nonstop for two weeks please send help
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Otar" date="2024-05-16 17:21:41" ] my eye has been twitching nonstop for two weeks please send help [/quote] h-how?
Otar wrote on 2024-05-16 17:21:41:
h-how?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist6D4fA.gifZNCto.gifFq96d.gif5TJLH.gifGlo5n.gif
i don't know how, tbh :(
i don't know how, tbh :(
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm writing a backstory for my character and I made this character named Cherry and their ment to die in the end and like be an important part to my character
But the problem is that I have grown emotionally attached to Cherry and don't want to kill them off
I'm writing a backstory for my character and I made this character named Cherry and their ment to die in the end and like be an important part to my character
But the problem is that I have grown emotionally attached to Cherry and don't want to kill them off
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="C0yote" date="2024-05-17 05:51:28" ] I'm writing a backstory for my character and I made this character named Cherry and their ment to die in the end and like be an important part to my character But the problem is that I have grown emotionally attached to Cherry and don't want to kill them off [/quote] me with every character ever,
C0yote wrote on 2024-05-17 05:51:28:
me with every character ever,
[quote name="C0yote" date="2024-05-17 05:51:28" ] I'm writing a backstory for my character and I made this character named Cherry and their ment to die in the end and like be an important part to my character But the problem is that I have grown emotionally attached to Cherry and don't want to kill them off [/quote] That gets my "amount of people/characters named Cherry that I'm aware of" counter to 3 I know someone online named Cherry (She's cool) I have a character myself named Cherry (they're a Zeraora, rivals with my other Zeraora OC named Zeria, and kind of mean) And I now know this Cherry too
C0yote wrote on 2024-05-17 05:51:28:
That gets my "amount of people/characters named Cherry that I'm aware of" counter to 3
I know someone online named Cherry (She's cool)
I have a character myself named Cherry (they're a Zeraora, rivals with my other Zeraora OC named Zeria, and kind of mean)
And I now know this Cherry too
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Dang I really need to read my materials so I don't look stupid on this zoom call
Dang I really need to read my materials so I don't look stupid on this zoom call
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]