Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-28 19:39:34" ] reusing the plot of one of my old stories has never been this fun before. even better now that i understand characterization in general. I still think it's hilarious how me and my rp partner both characterized a character's opposite in the same way the character is currently characterized by the original media. like we could not have been more wrong about him. [/quote] bringing back super old things is always fun when you do it after developing your skills I hadn't used one of my characters in years because they canonically ceased to exist in that way (being replaced by a different character), but once I had a way to bring them back, I did it, wrote a short story to explain the events, and using them after all those years has been really fun
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-28 19:39:34:
reusing the plot of one of my old stories has never been this fun before. even better now that i understand characterization in general. I still think it's hilarious how me and my rp partner both characterized a character's opposite in the same way the character is currently characterized by the original media. like we could not have been more wrong about him.
bringing back super old things is always fun when you do it after developing your skills
I hadn't used one of my characters in years because they canonically ceased to exist in that way (being replaced by a different character), but once I had a way to bring them back, I did it, wrote a short story to explain the events, and using them after all those years has been really fun
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="Are" date="2024-03-28 10:16:26" ] [quote name="RA3THALOS" date="2024-03-28 10:12:56" ] I've been fussing with my Forum Signature for three hours, someone send help [/quote] [color=brown]*Sends help.* [/quote] Thank you, I'm satisfied with it.... for now [emoji=Sandsurge Tongue size=1]
Are wrote on 2024-03-28 10:16:26:
RA3THALOS wrote on 2024-03-28 10:12:56:
I've been fussing with my Forum Signature for three hours, someone send help
*Sends help.*
Thank you, I'm satisfied with it.... for now
ksp96mx.png ... Wy06wWw.png ... vIJ2dmp.png
hh5n4WA.png
J7D1quC.png
OPS7bfK.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
5OBcM.gif
GzJqK.gif
... 8aCB6Ia.png ... k1Rg4iE.png
[quote name="RA3THALOS" date="2024-03-29 06:46:12" ] [quote name="Are" date="2024-03-28 10:16:26" ] [quote name="RA3THALOS" date="2024-03-28 10:12:56" ] I've been fussing with my Forum Signature for three hours, someone send help [/quote] [color=brown]*Sends help.* [/quote] Thank you, I'm satisfied with it.... for now [emoji=Sandsurge Tongue size=1] [/quote] the art looks good!
RA3THALOS wrote on 2024-03-29 06:46:12:
*Sends help.*
the art looks good!
nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
[quote name="RA3THALOS" date="2024-03-29 06:46:12" ] [quote name="Are" date="2024-03-28 10:16:26" ] [quote name="RA3THALOS" date="2024-03-28 10:12:56" ] I've been fussing with my Forum Signature for three hours, someone send help [/quote] [color=brown]*Sends help.* [/quote] Thank you, I'm satisfied with it.... for now [emoji=Sandsurge Tongue size=1] [/quote] [color=brown]Haha, of course. It looks nice. <3
RA3THALOS wrote on 2024-03-29 06:46:12:
*Sends help.*
Haha, of course. It looks nice. <3
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-29 05:51:21" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-28 19:39:34" ] reusing the plot of one of my old stories has never been this fun before. even better now that i understand characterization in general. I still think it's hilarious how me and my rp partner both characterized a character's opposite in the same way the character is currently characterized by the original media. like we could not have been more wrong about him. [/quote] bringing back super old things is always fun when you do it after developing your skills I hadn't used one of my characters in years because they canonically ceased to exist in that way (being replaced by a different character), but once I had a way to bring them back, I did it, wrote a short story to explain the events, and using them after all those years has been really fun [/quote] i lied we actually did this to 2 characters who act almost completely opposite. after seeing tpot, i cannot believe in a world where pillow wants to prevent death and lightning wants to kill everyone.
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-29 05:51:21:
reusing the plot of one of my old stories has never been this fun before. even better now that i understand characterization in general. I still think it's hilarious how me and my rp partner both characterized a character's opposite in the same way the character is currently characterized by the original media. like we could not have been more wrong about him.
bringing back super old things is always fun when you do it after developing your skills
I hadn't used one of my characters in years because they canonically ceased to exist in that way (being replaced by a different character), but once I had a way to bring them back, I did it, wrote a short story to explain the events, and using them after all those years has been really fun
i lied we actually did this to 2 characters who act almost completely opposite. after seeing tpot, i cannot believe in a world where pillow wants to prevent death and lightning wants to kill everyone.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-29 10:48:01" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-29 05:51:21" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-28 19:39:34" ] reusing the plot of one of my old stories has never been this fun before. even better now that i understand characterization in general. I still think it's hilarious how me and my rp partner both characterized a character's opposite in the same way the character is currently characterized by the original media. like we could not have been more wrong about him. [/quote] bringing back super old things is always fun when you do it after developing your skills I hadn't used one of my characters in years because they canonically ceased to exist in that way (being replaced by a different character), but once I had a way to bring them back, I did it, wrote a short story to explain the events, and using them after all those years has been really fun [/quote] i lied we actually did this to 2 characters who act almost completely opposite. after seeing tpot, i cannot believe in a world where pillow wants to prevent death and lightning wants to kill everyone. [/quote] [s]My lack of context makes that final statement a million times more hilarious[/s]
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-29 10:48:01:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-29 05:51:21:
i lied we actually did this to 2 characters who act almost completely opposite. after seeing tpot, i cannot believe in a world where pillow wants to prevent death and lightning wants to kill everyone.
My lack of context makes that final statement a million times more hilarious
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
huh?
huh?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
why hello there
why hello there
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
[quote name="MiniatureGecko" date="2024-03-29 11:09:46" ] why hello there [/quote] goodbye
MiniatureGecko wrote on 2024-03-29 11:09:46:
why hello there
goodbye

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-29 10:59:11" ] [s]My lack of context makes that final statement a million times more hilarious[/s] [/quote] (rubbing hands together) bfdi is a comedy youtube series about an object reality show :D
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-29 10:59:11:
My lack of context makes that final statement a million times more hilarious
(rubbing hands together) bfdi is a comedy youtube series about an object reality show :D
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests