Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-03-29 14:38:49" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-29 14:35:39" ] [quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-03-29 14:32:46" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-29 14:29:01" ] I just had a random idea for a sprite- [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]What is it?[/b] [/quote] It's now three ideas what if I made lanterns, in Piskel so they match my old spriting style for the glass in particular (back when I made lanterns a lot in Piskel on a chromebook, I'd often shade the glass by rapidly moving the mouse over it with the shading tool to give it a foggy appearance) That take elements from the Z-Ring (/Z-Power Ring), a Mega Accessory (Ring, Band, etc), and a Tera Orb? [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]I think it's a good idea![/b] [/quote] Then I'll see if I can at least make the first of those tomorrow! [s]Me: I barely have motivation this week because of life Also me: [i]Lanterns[/i] I guess lanterns are still the cure to demotivation for me-[/s]
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-03-29 14:38:49:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-29 14:35:39:
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-03-29 14:32:46:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-29 14:29:01:
I just had a random idea for a sprite-
What is it?
It's now three ideas
what if I made lanterns, in Piskel so they match my old spriting style for the glass in particular (back when I made lanterns a lot in Piskel on a chromebook, I'd often shade the glass by rapidly moving the mouse over it with the shading tool to give it a foggy appearance)
That take elements from the Z-Ring (/Z-Power Ring), a Mega Accessory (Ring, Band, etc), and a Tera Orb?
I think it's a good idea!
Then I'll see if I can at least make the first of those tomorrow!

Me: I barely have motivation this week because of life
Also me: Lanterns
I guess lanterns are still the cure to demotivation for me-
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
i've never seen someone's favorite blaseball player be NaN. like everyone likes him but no one quite loves them. like there are dedicated team fans who are obsessed with like every player possible. but i don't see people who only ever draw or write about NaN. ive seen him be part of a trio but never the focal point of that trio. quite sad
i've never seen someone's favorite blaseball player be NaN. like everyone likes him but no one quite loves them. like there are dedicated team fans who are obsessed with like every player possible. but i don't see people who only ever draw or write about NaN. ive seen him be part of a trio but never the focal point of that trio. quite sad
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-29 14:57:31" ] i've never seen someone's favorite blaseball player be NaN. like everyone likes him but no one quite loves them. like there are dedicated team fans who are obsessed with like every player possible. but i don't see people who only ever draw or write about NaN. ive seen him be part of a trio but never the focal point of that trio. quite sad [/quote] what even is blaseball
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-29 14:57:31:
what even is blaseball

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="@Transkovsky" date="2024-03-29 15:05:24" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-29 14:57:31" ] i've never seen someone's favorite blaseball player be NaN. like everyone likes him but no one quite loves them. like there are dedicated team fans who are obsessed with like every player possible. but i don't see people who only ever draw or write about NaN. ive seen him be part of a trio but never the focal point of that trio. quite sad [/quote] what even is blaseball [/quote] long story. it was an online baseball simulator but it was really weird and it had lore. it should also be noted that there were no canon traits about the players so people just made stuff up in accordance with the events of the simulator. it should also also be noted that the umpires would kill people. this created some half-canon stories that were absolutely devastating, and elaborated upon by fans with art, fics, and even music, like sebastian telephone and my beloved jaylen hotdogfingers. the [url=https://www.blaseball.wiki/w/Main_Page]wiki[/url] has pages on the 24 beta seasons and their story. they tried to reboot it after the beta, but it went on indefinite hiatus and soon got canned.
@Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-29 15:05:24:
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-29 14:57:31:
what even is blaseball
long story. it was an online baseball simulator but it was really weird and it had lore. it should also be noted that there were no canon traits about the players so people just made stuff up in accordance with the events of the simulator. it should also also be noted that the umpires would kill people. this created some half-canon stories that were absolutely devastating, and elaborated upon by fans with art, fics, and even music, like sebastian telephone and my beloved jaylen hotdogfingers. the wiki has pages on the 24 beta seasons and their story. they tried to reboot it after the beta, but it went on indefinite hiatus and soon got canned.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
make 17776 fandergs and watch someone say why do you have pioneer 9 as a fanderg
what
make 17776 fandergs and watch someone say why do you have pioneer 9 as a fanderg
what

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
There is a Starbound mod that is literally just a single png of the scout from TF2. I am not joking.
There is a Starbound mod that is literally just a single png of the scout from TF2. I am not joking.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
why are guys so mean
why are guys so mean
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
Does anyone want this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93685758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936858/93685758_350.png[/img][/url] If not it's going to be exalted
Does anyone want this dragon?

93685758_350.png

If not it's going to be exalted
Bisexual (Bisexual flag)
TfeviN2.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5vnsOgE.png
[quote name="00DarkGypsy00" date="2024-03-29 23:10:28" ] Does anyone want this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93685758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936858/93685758_350.png[/img][/url] If not it's going to be exalted [/quote] How much I'll take it
00DarkGypsy00 wrote on 2024-03-29 23:10:28:

93685758_350.png

How much I'll take it
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-03-30 02:35:40" ] [quote name="00DarkGypsy00" date="2024-03-29 23:10:28" ] Does anyone want this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93685758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936858/93685758_350.png[/img][/url] If not it's going to be exalted [/quote] How much I'll take it [/quote] It's for free
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-03-30 02:35:40:
00DarkGypsy00 wrote on 2024-03-29 23:10:28:

93685758_350.png

How much I'll take it

It's for free
Bisexual (Bisexual flag)
TfeviN2.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5vnsOgE.png