Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
hmmm... honestly, i would be down for anything if it meant my dragons had an ounce of personality!
hmmm... honestly, i would be down for anything if it meant my dragons had an ounce of personality!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
I see, I see.
hmmmm

Your dragon Lauryn seems like the kind of fren that lures young dragons somewhere secluded, then eats their souls and turns them into zombefied (spelling may or may not be correct) minions
I see, I see.
hmmmm

Your dragon Lauryn seems like the kind of fren that lures young dragons somewhere secluded, then eats their souls and turns them into zombefied (spelling may or may not be correct) minions
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist6D4fA.gifZNCto.gifFq96d.gif5TJLH.gifGlo5n.gif
i will absolutely keep that in mind! i was thinking of some dark lore to surround her; i feel like she manipulates Rirasul (their partner) and causes a lot of issues around the clan!

character building >:)
i will absolutely keep that in mind! i was thinking of some dark lore to surround her; i feel like she manipulates Rirasul (their partner) and causes a lot of issues around the clan!

character building >:)
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
they're toilets, so they can't climb the ladder to get the attic
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2024-01-25 21:14:36" ] they're toilets, so they can't climb the ladder to get the attic [/quote] thinking about toilets... with arms, legs... hands & feet...
Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-01-25 21:14:36:
thinking about toilets... with arms, legs... hands & feet...
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
oh no
oh no
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist6D4fA.gifZNCto.gifFq96d.gif5TJLH.gifGlo5n.gif
[quote name="Xenonyn" date="2024-01-25 21:27:25" ] [quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2024-01-25 21:14:36" ] they're toilets, so they can't climb the ladder to get the attic [/quote] thinking about toilets... with arms, legs... hands & feet... [/quote] That seems terrifying...
Xenonyn wrote on 2024-01-25 21:27:25:
Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-01-25 21:14:36:
thinking about toilets... with arms, legs... hands & feet...
That seems terrifying...
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
g'mornin
g'mornin
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Yorshkrunsquarklejolnerstrink.
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
[quote name="Zhadow" date="2024-01-26 06:16:34" ] Yorshkrunsquarklejolnerstrink. [/quote] valid point
Zhadow wrote on 2024-01-26 06:16:34:
valid point
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS