Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-01-25 14:09:32" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-01-25 14:08:30" ] And here we have me being so lazy that I'm using the on-screen keyboard when I can use the actual one just fine [/quote] the real keyboard can be hard to use one-handed [/quote] I have both hands available I'm just lazy
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-01-25 14:09:32:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-01-25 14:08:30:
And here we have me being so lazy that I'm using the on-screen keyboard when I can use the actual one just fine
the real keyboard can be hard to use one-handed
I have both hands available
I'm just lazy
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
it can though
it can though

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
True
especially when I always forget the right shift key exists
True
especially when I always forget the right shift key exists
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
hi
hi
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistFq96d.gifxaiMr.gifZf3x7.gifQj3JU.gif
[quote name="HappyLittleSnek" date="2024-01-25 16:39:24" ] hi [/quote] hello
HappyLittleSnek wrote on 2024-01-25 16:39:24:
hi
hello
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
blood explosion magic
blood explosion magic

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I
sketched a little creature earlier, and now his name's Alister and he sells weapons.
I
sketched a little creature earlier, and now his name's Alister and he sells weapons.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistFq96d.gifxaiMr.gifZf3x7.gifQj3JU.gif
cool
cool

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
need lore ideas!!! uhhhhh, i love angst.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
[quote name="Xenonyn" date="2024-01-25 20:50:58" ] need lore ideas!!! uhhhhh, i love angst. [/quote] o<o anything specific
Xenonyn wrote on 2024-01-25 20:50:58:
o<o anything specific