Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Double Down: Season 3 [D2]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
@Oricole

Mind explaining to me the thinking regarding Libre being the rod
@Oricole

Mind explaining to me the thinking regarding Libre being the rod
Nvm just read back a bit and figured it out.
Nvm just read back a bit and figured it out.
...Well.

I'll be placing my vote on Leremis for tonight. Might change my mind in morning but here's my take on them after a quick search:

Eight posts made.

First post made on page 26. Was an apology for delay and quick reason regarding helping a friend out. Second one made on page 27 right away and is questionaire answering. Quick note here: Questionaire was on page 3. Made no comments regarding those three pages.

Third post made on page 27 and it is about being on page 18. Fourth post made right after and is quoting Lux's comment on Leremis. Fifth post[/rl] is also after fourth and comments on being caught up, thread being dead inside so went offline.

Note the lack of comments they made regarding what happened from page 1 to page 27. Why the silence and lack of observations from Leremis?

Sixth post made on page 38, it is about griping on voting and mentions going to gym but promises to be back in an hour.

Seventh post made on page 39 and comments on being on mobile. No substantial posts so far from them.

Eighth post made on page 39. A read list. Never followed up due to being silenced by NekoNikki.

Conclusion:

Eight posts, all considered to a degree: Fluff and non-substantial.
...Well.

I'll be placing my vote on Leremis for tonight. Might change my mind in morning but here's my take on them after a quick search:

Eight posts made.

First post made on page 26. Was an apology for delay and quick reason regarding helping a friend out. Second one made on page 27 right away and is questionaire answering. Quick note here: Questionaire was on page 3. Made no comments regarding those three pages.

Third post made on page 27 and it is about being on page 18. Fourth post made right after and is quoting Lux's comment on Leremis. Fifth post[/rl] is also after fourth and comments on being caught up, thread being dead inside so went offline.

Note the lack of comments they made regarding what happened from page 1 to page 27. Why the silence and lack of observations from Leremis?

Sixth post made on page 38, it is about griping on voting and mentions going to gym but promises to be back in an hour.

Seventh post made on page 39 and comments on being on mobile. No substantial posts so far from them.

Eighth post made on page 39. A read list. Never followed up due to being silenced by NekoNikki.

Conclusion:

Eight posts, all considered to a degree: Fluff and non-substantial.
..oh, for-

FR pls don't destroy my attempts at coding in links......

Anyways, Leremis is possibly either dead weight town or helpful as scum by trying to drag town down as they are known to be rather sharp and observational. This is worrying and I have no desire to take risk by letting them fly under radar with their lurking and lack of help posts.
..oh, for-

FR pls don't destroy my attempts at coding in links......

Anyways, Leremis is possibly either dead weight town or helpful as scum by trying to drag town down as they are known to be rather sharp and observational. This is worrying and I have no desire to take risk by letting them fly under radar with their lurking and lack of help posts.
it's only 11pm but i'm going to have to call it quits for tonight because of Stupid Pain Times, will be back in morning with hopefully less spt
it's only 11pm but i'm going to have to call it quits for tonight because of Stupid Pain Times, will be back in morning with hopefully less spt
LUZk8tY.png
Oh, a sub? I wonder what happened to Lux...?

Regardless, welcome! As you can tell, we're in a very dire situation, haha. I'll try to be more active tomorrow; today was chaotic for me. I agree with your points on Leremis, but I'm going to place my vote on you/Lux for now because of Ler's (supposed) blackmail preventing them from participating in discussion today.
Oh, a sub? I wonder what happened to Lux...?

Regardless, welcome! As you can tell, we're in a very dire situation, haha. I'll try to be more active tomorrow; today was chaotic for me. I agree with your points on Leremis, but I'm going to place my vote on you/Lux for now because of Ler's (supposed) blackmail preventing them from participating in discussion today.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@limelight
But that was day 1? What do you expect Ler to have said? It feels sort of like. Well. Maybe find someone else? Who has spoken d2?
@limelight
But that was day 1? What do you expect Ler to have said? It feels sort of like. Well. Maybe find someone else? Who has spoken d2?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Oricole

Everyone has been very active Day One and you're telling me to take my focus off the strange behaviour of Leremis?
@Oricole

Everyone has been very active Day One and you're telling me to take my focus off the strange behaviour of Leremis?
.....Just gonna park this here and go to bed. GOod night [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/CDJo4EgHwbaPS/giphy.gif[/img]
.....Just gonna park this here and go to bed. GOod night

giphy.gif
@Limelight

whilst my trust of Leremis is directly proportional to the length of distance I can throw her in meters and I have very weak arms, trying to shift votes off of yourself to someone who's silenced rn and was just about as useful as your slot d1 is sketch
@Limelight

whilst my trust of Leremis is directly proportional to the length of distance I can throw her in meters and I have very weak arms, trying to shift votes off of yourself to someone who's silenced rn and was just about as useful as your slot d1 is sketch
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55