Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Double Down: Season 3 [D2]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55
page 18 and this is a heck of time
page 18 and this is a heck of time
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="luxmold" date=2018-01-14 14:13:38] Otherwise I have no real opinion on storm/ winter and leremis [/quote] well i'd hope not considering i hadn't even shown up yet
luxmold wrote on 2018-01-14:

Otherwise I have no real opinion on storm/ winter and leremis

well i'd hope not considering i hadn't even shown up yet
She/her
Wishlist
well i've done my catch up, thread is dead, and im dead inside so im gonna get some sleep and look this over with fresh eyes tomorrow. ping me if y'all need me and i'll do my best to check in from work.
well i've done my catch up, thread is dead, and im dead inside so im gonna get some sleep and look this over with fresh eyes tomorrow. ping me if y'all need me and i'll do my best to check in from work.
She/her
Wishlist
Comes back to this.
Did the cop. Just. Die?
Can the retributionist undo that?
Comes back to this.
Did the cop. Just. Die?
Can the retributionist undo that?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Oricole

They got mod-killed, so they cannot be revived. They were a paranoid cop anyway, so they would just get scum as a result.
@Oricole

They got mod-killed, so they cannot be revived. They were a paranoid cop anyway, so they would just get scum as a result.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Leremis She Lives @LibreNoctre and @Oricole [quote]They got mod-killed, so they cannot be revived. They were a paranoid cop anyway, so they would just get scum as a result.[/quote] untrue probably a combination of PGO+cop
@Leremis She Lives

@LibreNoctre and @Oricole
Quote:
untrue

probably a combination of PGO+cop
LUZk8tY.png
@abyssum
Quote:
Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)
Once the Cop discovers their sanity, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.

From This Mafia Wiki

I really doubt they'd make a paranoid cop and not have them be like that. It seems weird.
@abyssum
Quote:
Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)
Once the Cop discovers their sanity, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.

From This Mafia Wiki

I really doubt they'd make a paranoid cop and not have them be like that. It seems weird.
@Oricole

The roles of people always matter because that's how we narrow down who is mafia. Don't be so dismissive.
@Oricole

The roles of people always matter because that's how we narrow down who is mafia. Don't be so dismissive.
@LibreNoctre my role PM doesn't literally contain the name of my role because it's two roles combined. in fact, i don't think most people could even guess my two roles from the name.

did you look at the roles listed on the front page? none of them have anything that would result in a paranoid cop in the traditional mafia sense. but there is a PGO. unless you think that one of the other roles, when combined with cop, would create a paranoid cop in the traditional sense
@LibreNoctre my role PM doesn't literally contain the name of my role because it's two roles combined. in fact, i don't think most people could even guess my two roles from the name.

did you look at the roles listed on the front page? none of them have anything that would result in a paranoid cop in the traditional mafia sense. but there is a PGO. unless you think that one of the other roles, when combined with cop, would create a paranoid cop in the traditional sense
LUZk8tY.png
@Oricole it does matter, because if somebody says that the paranoid cop wasn't a PGO, that means that there could still be a PGO running around, which would alter people's play.
@Oricole it does matter, because if somebody says that the paranoid cop wasn't a PGO, that means that there could still be a PGO running around, which would alter people's play.
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55