Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Double Down: Season 3 [D2]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55
@StormDreamer Yes, but you should at least be able to talk for, say, 12 out of the 48 hours that this day has been even if your timezones are different. Even just discussion with yourself and your other head is better than not posting at all, in my opinion.

State your thoughts; I'm completely open to changing my vote, haha.
@StormDreamer Yes, but you should at least be able to talk for, say, 12 out of the 48 hours that this day has been even if your timezones are different. Even just discussion with yourself and your other head is better than not posting at all, in my opinion.

State your thoughts; I'm completely open to changing my vote, haha.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
i just found out that i may be gone for a lot of tomorrow
i just found out that i may be gone for a lot of tomorrow
LUZk8tY.png
Aight so I’m here hovering on mobile while my absolute monstrosity of a laptop boots up
Aight so I’m here hovering on mobile while my absolute monstrosity of a laptop boots up
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
alright, so first: [quote name="luxmold" date=2018-01-14 10:23:56] [quote name="Firo" date=2018-01-14 09:51:05] [quote name="luxmold" date=2018-01-14 09:42:44] Do you ever just have a sudden ephi[b]phony[/b] about the source of all your troubles and you become Shook [/quote] this is a bona fide scumslip I sware on me mum [/quote] Damn gotem [quote name="abyssum" date=2018-01-14 09:59:15] @/firo a little behind, aren't we @/luxmold hi bb how come so scummy already [/quote] Because you and me were never meant[b] to me[/b]. So far away and yet still just so close it’s almost like... we’re on the same team [/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/852/331/c86.jpg[/img] [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2018-01-14 13:12:19] @//abyssum @//firo @//Varikset I think that Yatagarasu (Mainly Firo) is pretty scummy. They seem pretty aggressive (especially towards newbies) I'm not sure if this is normal for them but either way I do not like it that much. Maybe it's just because It's d1 but still. They also seem to want to fluff-post more than actually get down to business, which is somewhat scummy. Varikset hasn't talked as much so I don't have much to say about them. Being quieter might be a sign of being scum though. [/quote] [s]Libre speaks[/s] Rather than aggressive, I think it's just sh'posty. Could be bc d1, could be them being maf sh'posty, but I think it's too early to tell. I find it strange that you spoke up so soon compared to usually though. "Being quieter might be a sign of being scum"-you trying to avoid that or something? Not that I think it's bad! Please, keep posting. ----------- @Firo what slab [quote name="abyssum" date=2018-01-14 13:32:51] starry is town [/quote] why [quote name="abyssum" date=2018-01-14 13:46:46] so you covered for the real cop, unless you are the real cop, using another site's meta that doesn't suit this one and you can say with certainty we don't have in this game uh [/quote] was blanket looking for the cop [quote name="@abyssum" date=2018-01-14 14:16:01] i kinda don't feel like both the mafia are in the thread yet personally (or only posted once or smth) [/quote] "Both"? Blanket. How. Don't do this to me just after I I'm not sure if it's a guess you're really confident in or if it's a scumslip.
alright, so first:

luxmold wrote on 2018-01-14:
Firo wrote on 2018-01-14:
luxmold wrote on 2018-01-14:
Do you ever just have a sudden ephiphony about the source of all your troubles and you become Shook

this is a bona fide scumslip I sware on me mum
Damn gotem
abyssum wrote on 2018-01-14:
@/firo a little behind, aren't we

@/luxmold hi bb how come so scummy already
Because you and me were never meant to me. So far away and yet still just so close it’s almost like... we’re on the same team

c86.jpg
LibreNoctre wrote on 2018-01-14:
@//abyssum @//firo @//Varikset

I think that Yatagarasu (Mainly Firo) is pretty scummy. They seem pretty aggressive (especially towards newbies) I'm not sure if this is normal for them but either way I do not like it that much. Maybe it's just because It's d1 but still. They also seem to want to fluff-post more than actually get down to business, which is somewhat scummy. Varikset hasn't talked as much so I don't have much to say about them. Being quieter might be a sign of being scum though.
Libre speaks
Rather than aggressive, I think it's just sh'posty. Could be bc d1, could be them being maf sh'posty, but I think it's too early to tell.
I find it strange that you spoke up so soon compared to usually though. "Being quieter might be a sign of being scum"-you trying to avoid that or something?
Not that I think it's bad! Please, keep posting.

@Firo what slab
starry is town
why
so you covered for the real cop, unless you are the real cop, using another site's meta that doesn't suit this one and you can say with certainty we don't have in this game

uh
was blanket looking for the cop
@abyssum wrote on 2018-01-14:
i kinda don't feel like both the mafia are in the thread yet personally (or only posted once or smth)
"Both"?
Blanket. How. Don't do this to me just after I
I'm not sure if it's a guess you're really confident in or if it's a scumslip.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Oricole i thought that starry sounded towny. it was an announcement of a gut feeling to get reactions from either starry or others [quote]was blanket looking for the cop[/quote] why do you think i was looking for the cop? do you think that my question would have somehow brought out the real cop? do you think that lux claiming cop when she clearly wasn't was fishing for cop? [quote]"Both"? Blanket. How. Don't do this to me just after I I'm not sure if it's a guess you're really confident in or if it's a scumslip.[/quote] there's 10 players, ori.
@Oricole i thought that starry sounded towny. it was an announcement of a gut feeling to get reactions from either starry or others
Quote:
was blanket looking for the cop
why do you think i was looking for the cop? do you think that my question would have somehow brought out the real cop? do you think that lux claiming cop when she clearly wasn't was fishing for cop?
Quote:
"Both"?
Blanket. How. Don't do this to me just after I
I'm not sure if it's a guess you're really confident in or if it's a scumslip.
there's 10 players, ori.
LUZk8tY.png
Alright. Hot take: feeling iffy re: nekonikki and starry. i don't brush aside the potential of first day bussing because I've been there and while none of you are as stupid as me, there's still the possibility of using that tactic. definitely want to look into this after work tomorrow.

yata: ???

lux: ???

those four i want to look into more for sure

has libnoc said much? i can't remember much recent

i need a better read through but I want to get my thoughts out before lockdown

poor quality post from me wow
Alright. Hot take: feeling iffy re: nekonikki and starry. i don't brush aside the potential of first day bussing because I've been there and while none of you are as stupid as me, there's still the possibility of using that tactic. definitely want to look into this after work tomorrow.

yata: ???

lux: ???

those four i want to look into more for sure

has libnoc said much? i can't remember much recent

i need a better read through but I want to get my thoughts out before lockdown

poor quality post from me wow
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
oh oops so it is lockdown
oh oops so it is lockdown
LUZk8tY.png
Lockdown

(No it's not late what are you talking about)
Lockdown

(No it's not late what are you talking about)
2rHLxZD.png
Sneaky quack.
Sneaky quack.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@NekoNikki @abyssum @Leremis Yatagarasu (@Firo & @Varikset) Catastrophic Duo (@StormDreamer & @Winterreise) @Oricole @LibreNoctre @luxmold @starrynite @Journey @Reshiramu
Start of Day Two

When the last player passed their paper slip, the announcer took a glance, before raising their microphone to their lips. "And it looks like today, Catastrophic Duo are going home."

The two players' faces fell, before they left, one of them handing a card over to the announcer. "They were Sharp Escapist. Sad for town, but what can we do? We'll now be taking a special commercial break."

[Journey Games: Fun and totally insane! Enjoy games with either no sense of balance or a fantastic mix of different playstyles! Join today!]

[Satan Studios: Ever wanted to join in on games with mechanics you've never seen before? Well, today's your lucky day! Just PM Stan- what? Oh, sorry, the sign-ups aren't open yet. Whoops!]

When the screen cut into the TV studio once more, the players were all there-- except one, who had disappeared during the intermission.

The announcer picked up the lone card lying down on the chair. "Too bad, but the show has to go on. Since LibreNoctre has not shown up, they've been kicked out. They were Secret Attraction."

Then they put up a hand to their headset. "Oh, a special announcement. NekoNikki is announced to be Innocent."

"Well, with that knowledge, what will town do with that? Stay tuned to find out!"

Summary:
Catastrophic Duo (StormDreamer & Winterreise) were lynched. They were Sharp Escapist.
LibreNoctre has been killed. They were Secret Attraction.
NekoNikki is Innocent.

The game is now in LyLo (Lynch or Lose).

Quote:
Day 2 ends at 18FRT on Jan 17th.
@NekoNikki @abyssum @Leremis Yatagarasu (@Firo & @Varikset) Catastrophic Duo (@StormDreamer & @Winterreise) @Oricole @LibreNoctre @luxmold @starrynite @Journey @Reshiramu
Start of Day Two

When the last player passed their paper slip, the announcer took a glance, before raising their microphone to their lips. "And it looks like today, Catastrophic Duo are going home."

The two players' faces fell, before they left, one of them handing a card over to the announcer. "They were Sharp Escapist. Sad for town, but what can we do? We'll now be taking a special commercial break."

[Journey Games: Fun and totally insane! Enjoy games with either no sense of balance or a fantastic mix of different playstyles! Join today!]

[Satan Studios: Ever wanted to join in on games with mechanics you've never seen before? Well, today's your lucky day! Just PM Stan- what? Oh, sorry, the sign-ups aren't open yet. Whoops!]

When the screen cut into the TV studio once more, the players were all there-- except one, who had disappeared during the intermission.

The announcer picked up the lone card lying down on the chair. "Too bad, but the show has to go on. Since LibreNoctre has not shown up, they've been kicked out. They were Secret Attraction."

Then they put up a hand to their headset. "Oh, a special announcement. NekoNikki is announced to be Innocent."

"Well, with that knowledge, what will town do with that? Stay tuned to find out!"

Summary:
Catastrophic Duo (StormDreamer & Winterreise) were lynched. They were Sharp Escapist.
LibreNoctre has been killed. They were Secret Attraction.
NekoNikki is Innocent.

The game is now in LyLo (Lynch or Lose).

Quote:
Day 2 ends at 18FRT on Jan 17th.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55