1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
100% being laughed at
100% being laughed at
LUZk8tY.png
I'd believe being laughed at. ewe
I'd believe being laughed at. ewe
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Honestly, I'd be more surprised if we weren't being laughed at than if we are.
Honestly, I'd be more surprised if we weren't being laughed at than if we are.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
the ratio of things that have happened to size of that thing you posted is a bit skewed though don't you think
the ratio of things that have happened to size of that thing you posted is a bit skewed though don't you think
Quote:
luxmold has requested replacement. Please hold while we search for a sub.
Quote:
luxmold has requested replacement. Please hold while we search for a sub.
2rHLxZD.png
@Oricole there is a major difference between stating something happened in an incredibly brief way and writing a long post that offers any opinions on the goings-on
@Oricole there is a major difference between stating something happened in an incredibly brief way and writing a long post that offers any opinions on the goings-on
LUZk8tY.png
what is frustrating is that you don't seem to comment on the implications of any of the things that have gone on, which basically makes the post a Highlights Of list instead of anything super helpful
what is frustrating is that you don't seem to comment on the implications of any of the things that have gone on, which basically makes the post a Highlights Of list instead of anything super helpful
LUZk8tY.png
Quote:
@Limelight is subbing in for luxmold. Please welcome them to the game.

@NekoNikki @abyssum @Leremis Yatagarasu (@Firo & @Varikset) @Oricole @starrynite @Journey
Quote:
@Limelight is subbing in for luxmold. Please welcome them to the game.

@NekoNikki @abyssum @Leremis Yatagarasu (@Firo & @Varikset) @Oricole @starrynite @Journey
2rHLxZD.png
Okay, hello. I'm here, and trying to read through the thread but I've definitely used search button to check lux's posts. I see she has upset several players then vanished.

Would that perhaps be the reason she (and now I) are now being put up for lynch?
Okay, hello. I'm here, and trying to read through the thread but I've definitely used search button to check lux's posts. I see she has upset several players then vanished.

Would that perhaps be the reason she (and now I) are now being put up for lynch?
@Limelight your slot wasn't upsetting anyone. you're up for vote now because of erratic/confusing behavior and claims as well as a lack of helpful content
@Limelight your slot wasn't upsetting anyone. you're up for vote now because of erratic/confusing behavior and claims as well as a lack of helpful content
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55