Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DergQuest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Attack with the full force of your Fae powers and it will soon be your tree!
[quote name="Quietus1580" date=2018-01-09 22:12:50] Attack with the full force of your Fae powers and it will soon be your tree! [/quote] [quote name="glodkies" date=2018-01-09 22:07:39] Apologize and run away?? [/quote] You prepare to unleash the awesome power of your magic! This tree will be yours!! GET CONTUSED, SCOUNDREL!! [img]https://s6.postimg.org/kgfp2walt/failed-contuse.gif[/img] ...However, it looks like you didn't generate enough Breath first! You'll have to Meditate before you use any attacks! Rather than wait for a retaliation, you dart up into the coveted tree's branches out of your opponent's reach. There, now it's [i]kind of[/i] yours. You offer a rather impetuous "apology" gesture. [img]https://s6.postimg.org/6y8sr16ap/retreat.png[/img] Below you, the snapper rages, [b][size=5]"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING"[/b][/size]
Quietus1580 wrote on 2018-01-09:
glodkies wrote on 2018-01-09:
Apologize and run away??

You prepare to unleash the awesome power of your magic! This tree will be yours!!
GET CONTUSED, SCOUNDREL!!

failed-contuse.gif
...However, it looks like you didn't generate enough Breath first! You'll have to Meditate before you use any attacks!

Rather than wait for a retaliation, you dart up into the coveted tree's branches out of your opponent's reach. There, now it's kind of yours.

You offer a rather impetuous "apology" gesture.

retreat.png

Below you, the snapper rages,

"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING"
(may I be added to the pinglist?)

Keep your eyes on the snapper, hold up your claws and show that you are not here to be intimidating. Perhaps ask what might be special about the tree?

Keep your eyes on the snapper, hold up your claws and show that you are not here to be intimidating. Perhaps ask what might be special about the tree?
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Keep going, maybe along the stream in search of dragons. There are bound to be some swimming or drinking the water, or at least nearby, at some point.
Keep going, maybe along the stream in search of dragons. There are bound to be some swimming or drinking the water, or at least nearby, at some point.
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
[quote name="XxVeredinexX" date=2018-01-10 11:52:47] Keep going, maybe along the stream in search of dragons. There are bound to be some swimming or drinking the water, or at least nearby, at some point. [/quote] You can see no other dragons in the immediate vicinity but you'd bet if you followed the stream into the forest, you'll doubtless happen upon someone. ...well, someone [i]else.[/i] That is, if you don't get lost in the labyrinth of foliage. It looks awfully easy to get turned around in there... [img]https://s6.postimg.org/yj67vmd35/no_dergs_upstream.png[/img] In any case, the snapper below looks rather offended and you're not sure she'd let you move on without some sort of ruckus! You'll have to solve this situation first. [quote name="Eiira" date=2018-01-10 11:10:17] Keep your eyes on the snapper, hold up your claws and show that you are not here to be intimidating. Perhaps ask what might be special about the tree? [/quote] [img]https://s6.postimg.org/m39i28mfl/peacegesture.png[/img] You hold your claws out in a gesture of peace and flatten your fins placatingly. The snapper continues to growl as you ask, as sweetly as you can manage without quite a full grasp on nonfae vocal intonation, what's so special about this tree anyway. The snapper huffs but stops yelling. She crankily points somewhere above you with a wing. [b][size=4]"Gardenia's nesting."[/size][/b] [img]https://s6.postimg.org/o7tv3bvs1/webwing.png[/img] Your tree has another occupant.
XxVeredinexX wrote on 2018-01-10:

You can see no other dragons in the immediate vicinity but you'd bet if you followed the stream into the forest, you'll doubtless happen upon someone.
...well, someone else.

That is, if you don't get lost in the labyrinth of foliage. It looks awfully easy to get turned around in there...

no_dergs_upstream.png

In any case, the snapper below looks rather offended and you're not sure she'd let you move on without some sort of ruckus! You'll have to solve this situation first.

Eiira wrote on 2018-01-10:

peacegesture.png

You hold your claws out in a gesture of peace and flatten your fins placatingly. The snapper continues to growl as you ask, as sweetly as you can manage without quite a full grasp on nonfae vocal intonation, what's so special about this tree anyway.

The snapper huffs but stops yelling. She crankily points somewhere above you with a wing. "Gardenia's nesting."

webwing.png

Your tree has another occupant.
I don’t suggest walking though the forest as that might be dangerous, but maybe go around or something... you could possible try to find a clan
I don’t suggest walking though the forest as that might be dangerous, but maybe go around or something... you could possible try to find a clan
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg

Hug the snap and say sorry

EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
[quote name="marshsiren" date=2018-01-10 13:16:58] apologize to the poor snapsnap and say you did't notice the bird's nest [/quote] You apologize and drop down from the tree to the ground, giving Gardenia a wide berth and the tree hosting her nest well alone. The snapper still looks at you suspiciously but does appear slightly mollified. [img]https://s6.postimg.org/5tjbza6lt/ask_snapsnap.png[/img] edit: [quote name="probablyaflower" date=2018-01-10 13:43:39] Hug the snap and say sorry [/quote] Not quite mollified enough that you want to risk getting close enough for a hug, unfortunately! In lieu of a hug you just apologize again and smile sheepishly. [quote name="XxVeredinexX" date=2018-01-10 13:13:27] I don’t suggest walking though the forest as that might be dangerous, but maybe go around or something... you could possible try to find a clan [/quote] Finding a clan would be a good start to making your way home! Maybe someone knows you, or can at least give you the lay of the land and point you in the right direction. -- but you're not sure how to go about finding a clan!! What should you do to start? You can, of course, still risk the forest - maybe you can take measures to avoid getting lost, or find a means of protecting yourself from dangers, or you can try to go around it -- although it's a big forest, stretching miles and miles in any direction you look, so perhaps there isn't really an "around". (You kind of think it is some kind of Green Maze or Emerald Jungle or something of that Nature...) Maybe the snapper can help you, if you can put her in a sharing mood?
marshsiren wrote on 2018-01-10:
apologize to the poor snapsnap and say you did't notice the bird's nest

You apologize and drop down from the tree to the ground, giving Gardenia a wide berth and the tree hosting her nest well alone. The snapper still looks at you suspiciously but does appear slightly mollified.

ask_snapsnap.png

edit:
probablyaflower wrote on 2018-01-10:

Not quite mollified enough that you want to risk getting close enough for a hug, unfortunately!
In lieu of a hug you just apologize again and smile sheepishly.

XxVeredinexX wrote on 2018-01-10:

Finding a clan would be a good start to making your way home! Maybe someone knows you, or can at least give you the lay of the land and point you in the right direction. -- but you're not sure how to go about finding a clan!! What should you do to start?

You can, of course, still risk the forest - maybe you can take measures to avoid getting lost, or find a means of protecting yourself from dangers, or you can try to go around it -- although it's a big forest, stretching miles and miles in any direction you look, so perhaps there isn't really an "around". (You kind of think it is some kind of Green Maze or Emerald Jungle or something of that Nature...)

Maybe the snapper can help you, if you can put her in a sharing mood?
Offer a pretty flower and ask for directions
Offer a pretty flower and ask for directions
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
but first ask if the snapper is allergic to flowers!
but first ask if the snapper is allergic to flowers!
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10