Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DergQuest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Use your little fists! Punch, Claw, Kick! Then finish him with a little fae magic don't forget to breath!
Use your little fists! Punch, Claw, Kick! Then finish him with a little fae magic don't forget to breath!
Create a diversion! Then fly into the camp and yell "HELP ME I'M BEIN' HARMED WHERE IS A DRAGON FROM THE WINDSWEPT PLATEAU!?"
Create a diversion! Then fly into the camp and yell "HELP ME I'M BEIN' HARMED WHERE IS A DRAGON FROM THE WINDSWEPT PLATEAU!?"
z7o7CpN.png
Whimper and beg for mercy.
0gldo0m.png
Try to get free, but no violence.
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
Try figuring out what the coatl wants, but make sure it's clear you come in peace.
(btw I love your art for this)
Try figuring out what the coatl wants, but make sure it's clear you come in peace.
(btw I love your art for this)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
[quote name="glodkies" date=2018-01-14 17:57:05] grab whatever you can find and throw it at the dragon. [/quote] [quote name="Solanceae" date=2018-01-14 18:02:30] Scream [/quote] [quote name="Quietus1580" date=2018-01-14 18:02:38] Use your little fists! Punch, Claw, Kick! Then finish him with a little fae magic don't forget to breath! [/quote] [quote name="DazzlingSnek" date=2018-01-14 18:29:04] Create a diversion! Then fly into the camp and yell "HELP ME I'M BEIN' HARMED WHERE IS A DRAGON FROM THE WINDSWEPT PLATEAU!?" [/quote] [quote name="Toxical" date=2018-01-14 19:14:50] Whimper and beg for mercy. [/quote][quote name="probablyaflower" date=2018-01-14 19:34:37] Try to get free, but no violence. [/quote] [quote name="Cunea" date=2018-01-14 19:41:00] Try figuring out what the coatl wants, but make sure it's clear you come in peace. [/quote] From your vast arsenal of self-defense stratagems, you try a variety of tactics! [img]https://s6.postimg.org/qck73wr7l/coatlcarry.gif[/img] For some reason, your impressive skills are not quite effective. The coatl flies you down to the clearing amongst the other coatls and plops you down rather unceremoniously in the middle. The commotion draws the attention of the other coatls - it's not long at all before you're surrounded by snouts and chorus of curious hums. [img]https://s6.postimg.org/vb7pifnap/coatlparty.png[/img] When it becomes clear that you're not presently being attacked, you take a moment to calm yourself and Meditate*. With a somewhat leveller head, you notice the group seems to consist of coatls from all over Sornieth - but you don't immediately see any with the telltale peridot eyes of a Wind dragon. *[spoiler]@quietus1580 i'm sorry, I didn't quite make it clear last time that combat magic in this is going to work like in the coliseum - which is, you need to meditate and generate breath before you attack, and it takes up a whole "turn". I went ahead and took your post this time as a suggestion to Meditate, so you've got some Breath prepared for next time[/spoiler]
glodkies wrote on 2018-01-14:
grab whatever you can find and throw it at the dragon.
Solanceae wrote on 2018-01-14:
Scream
Quietus1580 wrote on 2018-01-14:
DazzlingSnek wrote on 2018-01-14:
Toxical wrote on 2018-01-14:
probablyaflower wrote on 2018-01-14:
Cunea wrote on 2018-01-14:

From your vast arsenal of self-defense stratagems, you try a variety of tactics!

coatlcarry.gif

For some reason, your impressive skills are not quite effective.

The coatl flies you down to the clearing amongst the other coatls and plops you down rather unceremoniously in the middle. The commotion draws the attention of the other coatls - it's not long at all before you're surrounded by snouts and chorus of curious hums.

coatlparty.png

When it becomes clear that you're not presently being attacked, you take a moment to calm yourself and Meditate*. With a somewhat leveller head, you notice the group seems to consist of coatls from all over Sornieth - but you don't immediately see any with the telltale peridot eyes of a Wind dragon.

*@quietus1580 i'm sorry, I didn't quite make it clear last time that combat magic in this is going to work like in the coliseum - which is, you need to meditate and generate breath before you attack, and it takes up a whole "turn". I went ahead and took your post this time as a suggestion to Meditate, so you've got some Breath prepared for next time
@Wooj I love your art! Its so satisfying!
@Wooj I love your art! Its so satisfying!
( ;w; thank you!

You guys have all been really great and I'm flattered by everyone's support of my art, considering it's all just quick b+w lineart <333 )
( ;w; thank you!

You guys have all been really great and I'm flattered by everyone's support of my art, considering it's all just quick b+w lineart <333 )
Ask if they have any wind friends
Ask if they have any wind friends
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Ask them to please listen, and tell them your story, as well as who your looking for.
Ask them to please listen, and tell them your story, as well as who your looking for.
z7o7CpN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10