Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78
The lynching thread is now open! I pinged you all on it.
The lynching thread is now open! I pinged you all on it.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
OKAY SORRY FOR NOT TALKING.

We need to think of how the drink was poisoned, and with what. Orange tint to me seems like it's more of a red herring. I'm digging into some of my written God and Goddess knowledge currently. I'll say more at around noon FR time.
OKAY SORRY FOR NOT TALKING.

We need to think of how the drink was poisoned, and with what. Orange tint to me seems like it's more of a red herring. I'm digging into some of my written God and Goddess knowledge currently. I'll say more at around noon FR time.
1DKhf3D.png
I’ll be out a while, headed to a museum with my family, so I’ll probably miss some stuff. Just wanted to let you guys know.

As far as mythological based poison clues, which I’m not entirely sure of, it’s base, such as plant or animal base could be a clue, or god/goddess of death/the afterlife, etc. I don’t think we should be focusing on this, to be honest, because if it is mythology based, we’re going off of what we know, not what maf, scum, and mods know, if you get what I mean.
I’ll be out a while, headed to a museum with my family, so I’ll probably miss some stuff. Just wanted to let you guys know.

As far as mythological based poison clues, which I’m not entirely sure of, it’s base, such as plant or animal base could be a clue, or god/goddess of death/the afterlife, etc. I don’t think we should be focusing on this, to be honest, because if it is mythology based, we’re going off of what we know, not what maf, scum, and mods know, if you get what I mean.
Sorry for taking so long to post, guys. Having a full time job is hard :( Aaaanyway.... @DarkwingDove Oh wow I'm surprised you're the first to be killed =\ Would have loved to play longer with you ;w; @ExoticBacoe Thanks for checking in with me, I'm definitely not blackmailed ^^ And I think I'm far from being the biggest chatter LOL xD Regarding Dark's death, it might have been performed by the child of Akhlys, the Goddess of deadly poisons and the mist of death. Might explain the black mist in the picture? [quote name="M00nKnight" date=2018-01-06 04:09:32] I wasn’t blackmailed, but [b]I’m slightly suspicious about going off of god names.[/b] While it does make sense to think that way, I can also see it as a way to trick us. What if we have third-party gods? And, by saying that Hades-type gods are evil and Zeus related gods are not, that sort of implys to me that you either want to validate why you must be town, or through people off of your scent by giving a finite way to judge who’s good and who’s bad that clearly isn’t true. The informed minority against the uninformed majority. [/quote] I agree. I know this might make me seem suspicious, so interpret it as you will, but the list of preferences I submitted were all dark/evil Gods, and I am the "child" of a relatively dark God (I won't roleclaim just yet), but I'm just a normal demigod trying to uncover the traitors and escape. We don't really have any solid information to base tonight's lynch target on, but if I really have to vote for someone, I'll probably vote for estetisk because [quote name="estetisk" date=2018-01-03 14:34:46] aaaa! sorry i'm late, demigods. i'm also a demigod, estetisk, and on FR +3 time ! she/her or they/them pronouns preferred, but honestly i don't care. [b]hope to have a fun time lynching you all![/b] [/quote] just sounds pretty intimidating to me rofl. Unless, of course, some new info comes up. Also I might be reading too much into it but I'm slightly suspicious of those who were in the previous DR mafia because Dark was the first to be Mafkilled rofllll If either of you turn out to be Maf I have a suspicion I'm next in line to be killed xD
Sorry for taking so long to post, guys. Having a full time job is hard :( Aaaanyway....

@DarkwingDove Oh wow I'm surprised you're the first to be killed =\ Would have loved to play longer with you ;w;

@ExoticBacoe Thanks for checking in with me, I'm definitely not blackmailed ^^ And I think I'm far from being the biggest chatter LOL xD

Regarding Dark's death, it might have been performed by the child of Akhlys, the Goddess of deadly poisons and the mist of death. Might explain the black mist in the picture?

M00nKnight wrote on 2018-01-06:
I wasn’t blackmailed, but I’m slightly suspicious about going off of god names. While it does make sense to think that way, I can also see it as a way to trick us. What if we have third-party gods? And, by saying that Hades-type gods are evil and Zeus related gods are not, that sort of implys to me that you either want to validate why you must be town, or through people off of your scent by giving a finite way to judge who’s good and who’s bad that clearly isn’t true. The informed minority against the uninformed majority.
I agree. I know this might make me seem suspicious, so interpret it as you will, but the list of preferences I submitted were all dark/evil Gods, and I am the "child" of a relatively dark God (I won't roleclaim just yet), but I'm just a normal demigod trying to uncover the traitors and escape.

We don't really have any solid information to base tonight's lynch target on, but if I really have to vote for someone, I'll probably vote for estetisk because
estetisk wrote on 2018-01-03:
aaaa! sorry i'm late, demigods. i'm also a demigod, estetisk, and on FR +3 time ! she/her or they/them pronouns preferred, but honestly i don't care. hope to have a fun time lynching you all!
just sounds pretty intimidating to me rofl. Unless, of course, some new info comes up.

Also I might be reading too much into it but I'm slightly suspicious of those who were in the previous DR mafia because Dark was the first to be Mafkilled rofllll If either of you turn out to be Maf I have a suspicion I'm next in line to be killed xD
QBHm0vY.jpg
oh haha -- sorry for being slightly inactive. school started up again so i don't have a lot of time to be on

anyways, i've voted no lynch because we still (in my opinion) don't have enough information - even if that leads to us being killed.
oh haha -- sorry for being slightly inactive. school started up again so i don't have a lot of time to be on

anyways, i've voted no lynch because we still (in my opinion) don't have enough information - even if that leads to us being killed.
1623769993499.png
I'm back earlier than expected. I've found a few gods that would make sense for one of the traitors to be the child of. These would be Ananke, Hecate, and Lyssa/Lytta. Ananke is the goddess of inevitability, compulsion, and necessity, while Lyssa is the goddess of madness and insanity.
I'm back earlier than expected. I've found a few gods that would make sense for one of the traitors to be the child of. These would be Ananke, Hecate, and Lyssa/Lytta. Ananke is the goddess of inevitability, compulsion, and necessity, while Lyssa is the goddess of madness and insanity.
1DKhf3D.png
I'm currently going through a few stacks of paper on Greek mythology. My teacher spent a while on Greece, so I'll post when I get updates.

Update 1(953 FR time): Akhlys/Achlys was the goddess/personification of the death mist, which A: Clouds a person's eyes before death and B: Could've been the goddess of deadly poisons.
I'm currently going through a few stacks of paper on Greek mythology. My teacher spent a while on Greece, so I'll post when I get updates.

Update 1(953 FR time): Akhlys/Achlys was the goddess/personification of the death mist, which A: Clouds a person's eyes before death and B: Could've been the goddess of deadly poisons.
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster Verti, please don't edit posts
@thatonespeedster Verti, please don't edit posts
l6jLd4V.png
@Avante

I put Update 1 for a reason. I didn't want to spam the thread with posts that's all, I swear. Sorr Chanty
@Avante

I put Update 1 for a reason. I didn't want to spam the thread with posts that's all, I swear. Sorr Chanty
1DKhf3D.png
So......do we want to try to do reads, or maybe a questionnaire or something?
So......do we want to try to do reads, or maybe a questionnaire or something?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78