Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
@ExoticBacoe

Gimme a minute I found something interesting.
@ExoticBacoe

Gimme a minute I found something interesting.
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster I don’t think that we should be focusing on something we don’t have any real evidence on when literally no one has any reads and we’re kinda wasting time. What we’re doing can be completely arbitrary, and then we’d be basically giving maf free time.

Does anyone have a reason to believe that investigating the cause of death will even help us? What good does having a list of suspects do if we don’t even know the people on the list?
@thatonespeedster I don’t think that we should be focusing on something we don’t have any real evidence on when literally no one has any reads and we’re kinda wasting time. What we’re doing can be completely arbitrary, and then we’d be basically giving maf free time.

Does anyone have a reason to believe that investigating the cause of death will even help us? What good does having a list of suspects do if we don’t even know the people on the list?
Cause of death is one of the most important things to figure out in a case @M00nKnight . It can clue us in to several other things. Plus it helps me out with criminal profiling :3,though it's more like "mafia profiling"

@ExoticBacoe
There's a thing called HPPD that causes hallucinations and can also be caused by ADHD meds.
Cause of death is one of the most important things to figure out in a case @M00nKnight . It can clue us in to several other things. Plus it helps me out with criminal profiling :3,though it's more like "mafia profiling"

@ExoticBacoe
There's a thing called HPPD that causes hallucinations and can also be caused by ADHD meds.
1DKhf3D.png
@M00nKnight, maybe somebody here is a spy, or someone who can investigate to find out roles? I don’t know.
@M00nKnight, maybe somebody here is a spy, or someone who can investigate to find out roles? I don’t know.
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@M00nKnight

But that's the point we have no reads or leads. So by investigating the flavour of the death can help give us clues for later on!

Say a detective finds out who one of our parents are. If we could link that god to the flavour of a kill then we have some evidence for a lynch.

So I think this is a good endeavour to explore, unless you have another way to get some reads of the people, which I can't see yet.

The mafia will most likely always a night kill. How are we supposed to stop them if we don't work out there roles and there parents? Because if we get an idea around that surely that will help our read lists.
@M00nKnight

But that's the point we have no reads or leads. So by investigating the flavour of the death can help give us clues for later on!

Say a detective finds out who one of our parents are. If we could link that god to the flavour of a kill then we have some evidence for a lynch.

So I think this is a good endeavour to explore, unless you have another way to get some reads of the people, which I can't see yet.

The mafia will most likely always a night kill. How are we supposed to stop them if we don't work out there roles and there parents? Because if we get an idea around that surely that will help our read lists.
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
I was ninja's hard. @thatonespeedster Ok, that's something... Wait... This death has a lot of elements to it. 1) [quote name="starrynite" date=2018-01-05 05:44:45] [center]N1 @DarkwingDove cautiously looked around before closing their eyes and very carefully controlling the path of the winds, directing it towards their target. They lost their balance, however, and fell onto the lantern. For a moment, they panicked, but after waiting awhile heard no movements coming their way. [/quote] What was DarkwingDove doing last nght? She was obviously outside her tent and "directing to a target"? Maybe a roleblocker? It also seems weird that she lost balance, like she was already influenced by something? 2) [quote name="starrynite" date=2018-01-05 05:44:45] Putting a hand on the grass besides them, they steadied themselves. They sat there for a moment, catching their breath as they reached out for their water bottle. They took a sip, sighing, but blinked confusedly as they finished. Looking at the water bottle closely, they noticed a strange orange tint to it. As they panicked, the world around them began to spin. [/quote] So this is where we think they take the HPPD and begin to hallucinate, the world "spinning" . They blink, so maybe the substance has a taste? HPPD can be brought on by a lot of drugs, so maybe something like ice or mushrooms was slipped into her drink? It could be the modern world slipping into the demigod world, causing more harm then good? 3) [quote name="starrynite" date=2018-01-05 05:44:45] A figure appeared before them, and with the knife by their bed the demigod lashed out to no avail. Their eyes flashed with fear as the world around them spun wildly, and they began slashing at whatever they could see- even themselves. Eventually, their crazed slashing went too far, and they crumbled to the ground. [/quote] So assuming this is the person who slipped the substance into there drink, this person actually doesn't seem to do anything but observe. The knife seems to be by their bed already, and Dark slashed at everything she could see.. wouldn't that be the figure as well? So maybe we have someone who has been injured too. Also does this mean we all have dangerous objects lying in our rooms that seems a taste for disaster. I'm probably reading too much into this at this point, but it's really interesting. It seems to me the person who killed Dark either had a good knowledge of plants, or maybe a good knowledge of substances?
I was ninja's hard.

@thatonespeedster

Ok, that's something...
Wait...
This death has a lot of elements to it.

1)
Quote:
N1

@DarkwingDove cautiously looked around before closing their eyes and very carefully controlling the path of the winds, directing it towards their target.
They lost their balance, however, and fell onto the lantern. For a moment, they panicked, but after waiting awhile heard no movements coming their way.

What was DarkwingDove doing last nght? She was obviously outside her tent and "directing to a target"? Maybe a roleblocker? It also seems weird that she lost balance, like she was already influenced by something?

2)
starrynite wrote on 2018-01-05:
Putting a hand on the grass besides them, they steadied themselves. They sat there for a moment, catching their breath as they reached out for their water bottle.
They took a sip, sighing, but blinked confusedly as they finished. Looking at the water bottle closely, they noticed a strange orange tint to it. As they panicked, the world around them began to spin.

So this is where we think they take the HPPD and begin to hallucinate, the world "spinning" . They blink, so maybe the substance has a taste? HPPD can be brought on by a lot of drugs, so maybe something like ice or mushrooms was slipped into her drink? It could be the modern world slipping into the demigod world, causing more harm then good?

3)
starrynite wrote on 2018-01-05:
A figure appeared before them, and with the knife by their bed the demigod lashed out to no avail. Their eyes flashed with fear as the world around them spun wildly, and they began slashing at whatever they could see- even themselves.
Eventually, their crazed slashing went too far, and they crumbled to the ground.

So assuming this is the person who slipped the substance into there drink, this person actually doesn't seem to do anything but observe. The knife seems to be by their bed already, and Dark slashed at everything she could see.. wouldn't that be the figure as well? So maybe we have someone who has been injured too.

Also does this mean we all have dangerous objects lying in our rooms that seems a taste for disaster.

I'm probably reading too much into this at this point, but it's really interesting. It seems to me the person who killed Dark either had a good knowledge of plants, or maybe a good knowledge of substances?
nMK7dwj.png
Oops sorry Darkwing pinged by accident
Oops sorry Darkwing pinged by accident
nMK7dwj.png
@glodkies
Now you're making me a lil' suspicious of your role. ;3
@glodkies
Now you're making me a lil' suspicious of your role. ;3
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster, :p

@ExoticBacoe
I searched up “orange liquid that knocks out” and clicked on the first link. It says something about a woman drinking a bitter-tasting orange liquid, but doesn’t mention the name; maybe it could be what DarkwingDove drank?
@thatonespeedster, :p

@ExoticBacoe
I searched up “orange liquid that knocks out” and clicked on the first link. It says something about a woman drinking a bitter-tasting orange liquid, but doesn’t mention the name; maybe it could be what DarkwingDove drank?
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@glodkies

Can you send a link so we can check it out? Sounds interesting!
@glodkies

Can you send a link so we can check it out? Sounds interesting!
nMK7dwj.png