Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Quirks about the dragon above you
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 266 267
[center]@Siegmund [s]claim! May take a while, busy atm, but it'll be done! [/s] (Love your name btw, reminds me of one of my OCs!) Feel free to add this to her bio if you like it <3 just credit me please! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57300098] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573001/57300098_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [LIST] [*]True to her name, Yoshino smells incredibly sweet. The scent stems from her fragrant flowers, but has impregnated her fur from head to toe to such degree that even while wet or covered in dirt, the scent of the flowers is noticeable. [*]Her personality can be summed up in a few words: reserved, sweet, and uncertain. Yoshino doesn't like to be the center of attention for more reasons than one, and she's not willing to talk about it either. It's been a topic that other members of the secret garden have discussed more than once, but overall, they leave her be. Everyone's got their secrets here, and they won't pry into it more than basic curiosity goes. [*]Yoshino's Sakura Owl familiar, coupled with her flower coloration, has gained her the nickname "Sakura", or, sometimes called by close friends, "Cherry". She doesn't seem to mind and, in fact, can be seen smiling faintly when this nickname is used. [*]A very down to earth dragon, Yoshino prefers spending her days bathing in sunlight and napping under trees or reading than socializing. Her favourite spots include places that are shaded, but still allow sunlight to filter through, and the best weather for this happens to be during Spring and Summer. She doesn't like being cooped up inside or in small spaces, so as long as she has sunlight and fresh air, she's kept happy. [*]She won't admit it, but she's got quite a massive sweet tooth. There's a certain type of plant that she always chews on as a treat, something she calls "chocolate leaf"- and given that no one else knows the plant's actual name, they go with what she uses. Chances are, if Yoshino comes to like you, she'll offer you a small bundle of 5-10 leaves as a sort of gift. [/LIST] ------------ Next person: please choose from - Ysbraviar - Wildclaw Vertex - (den) Primals
@Siegmund claim! May take a while, busy atm, but it'll be done!
(Love your name btw, reminds me of one of my OCs!)
Feel free to add this to her bio if you like it <3 just credit me please!

57300098_350.png
  • True to her name, Yoshino smells incredibly sweet. The scent stems from her fragrant flowers, but has impregnated her fur from head to toe to such degree that even while wet or covered in dirt, the scent of the flowers is noticeable.
  • Her personality can be summed up in a few words: reserved, sweet, and uncertain. Yoshino doesn't like to be the center of attention for more reasons than one, and she's not willing to talk about it either. It's been a topic that other members of the secret garden have discussed more than once, but overall, they leave her be. Everyone's got their secrets here, and they won't pry into it more than basic curiosity goes.
  • Yoshino's Sakura Owl familiar, coupled with her flower coloration, has gained her the nickname "Sakura", or, sometimes called by close friends, "Cherry". She doesn't seem to mind and, in fact, can be seen smiling faintly when this nickname is used.
  • A very down to earth dragon, Yoshino prefers spending her days bathing in sunlight and napping under trees or reading than socializing. Her favourite spots include places that are shaded, but still allow sunlight to filter through, and the best weather for this happens to be during Spring and Summer. She doesn't like being cooped up inside or in small spaces, so as long as she has sunlight and fresh air, she's kept happy.
  • She won't admit it, but she's got quite a massive sweet tooth. There's a certain type of plant that she always chews on as a treat, something she calls "chocolate leaf"- and given that no one else knows the plant's actual name, they go with what she uses. Chances are, if Yoshino comes to like you, she'll offer you a small bundle of 5-10 leaves as a sort of gift.

Next person: please choose from
- Ysbraviar
- Wildclaw Vertex
- (den) Primals
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55150475] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551505/55150475_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. Avon was born with a strange, stony plating on her skin. She used to be overly-conscious about it but has now accepted it. She likes to think the Deities granted her the plating as protection. The rare dragon that gives her a strange stare, she ignores. I guess you could say she developed a thick skin! (Hahaha..get it? I’m sorry) 2. Avon uses her fiery eyes to light lanterns and candles for her prayers to the Deities. 3. As a hatchling, Avon had an avid interest in fire, resulting in multiple dens being burned down. She has since then grown out of her destructive habit and set her mind to better things. 4. Avon tends to be quiet and reserved. She is non-confrontational and could be regarded as a pacifist much of the time. In the rare instances that she gets angry, she gets ANGRY. Her Clanmates have learned to stay on her good side, lest they risk being dangerously burnt. This sweet girl has a rather fiery core. 5. Avon has an interest in plants, herbs especially. When she was younger, she had a tough time controlling her random bursts of flame, resulting in burnt plants. Since then, she has better control of her powers and is confident enough to grow herbs. Very rarely has there been an accident.
@KyuuBird

55150475_350.png

1. Avon was born with a strange, stony plating on her skin. She used to be overly-conscious about it but has now accepted it. She likes to think the Deities granted her the plating as protection. The rare dragon that gives her a strange stare, she ignores. I guess you could say she developed a thick skin! (Hahaha..get it? I’m sorry)

2. Avon uses her fiery eyes to light lanterns and candles for her prayers to the Deities.

3. As a hatchling, Avon had an avid interest in fire, resulting in multiple dens being burned down. She has since then grown out of her destructive habit and set her mind to better things.

4. Avon tends to be quiet and reserved. She is non-confrontational and could be regarded as a pacifist much of the time. In the rare instances that she gets angry, she gets ANGRY. Her Clanmates have learned to stay on her good side, lest they risk being dangerously burnt. This sweet girl has a rather fiery core.

5. Avon has an interest in plants, herbs especially. When she was younger, she had a tough time controlling her random bursts of flame, resulting in burnt plants. Since then, she has better control of her powers and is confident enough to grow herbs. Very rarely has there been an accident.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
@DireDragonar [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56970257] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569703/56970257_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. As he loves ancient artifacts, Horizon has always dreamed of being an archaeologist of sorts since he was a hatchling. This caused him to stand out amongst the rest of the Light dragons, for his interests aligned more closely with those associated with the Earth flight. 2. Despite all of the rare artifacts he finds, the item that is most precious to him is his fedora. He won't go anywhere without it and insists that it makes him look classy. 3. He hoards a ton of artifacts that he has accumulated over the years. His fellow clanmates always have known to stay away from his hoard, as he considers many of the objects precious. 4. Other than his passion for archaeology, Horizon is quite a reserved dragon and prefers to quietly pay attention other than be in the center of the crowd. However, when the matter revolves around something that he knows a lot about, he will often make the stride to lead the group on whatever topic is being discussed. ---------- To the person below me: Only my first three tabs please, thank you. ^^
@DireDragonar

56970257_350.png

1. As he loves ancient artifacts, Horizon has always dreamed of being an archaeologist of sorts since he was a hatchling. This caused him to stand out amongst the rest of the Light dragons, for his interests aligned more closely with those associated with the Earth flight.

2. Despite all of the rare artifacts he finds, the item that is most precious to him is his fedora. He won't go anywhere without it and insists that it makes him look classy.

3. He hoards a ton of artifacts that he has accumulated over the years. His fellow clanmates always have known to stay away from his hoard, as he considers many of the objects precious.

4. Other than his passion for archaeology, Horizon is quite a reserved dragon and prefers to quietly pay attention other than be in the center of the crowd. However, when the matter revolves around something that he knows a lot about, he will often make the stride to lead the group on whatever topic is being discussed.

To the person below me: Only my first three tabs please, thank you. ^^
@foxtracks [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54834040] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548341/54834040_350.png[/img] [/url] - Hekseskog is known widely as a witch that haunts the forest. Myths and stories have already been told of her being a witch that eats hatchlings and destroy lairs in her way, but most of them are untrue. - In fact, she just wants isolation and is not aggressive at all. She won't harm hatchlings that go near her, but she will scare them so they won't come back. - She loves harvesting berries, and has her own garden hidden near where she lives. Taking care of plants helps her keep her sanity. - The book she carries around would be practically useless, as she doesn't know how to write; but she uses it to badly draw new plants she founds. She tries her best, ok? - The wildclaw is super vain about her hair, and can stay hours grooming it. ------------------------ Anyone is a fair game, Hibernal Den included (aside fandragons, I guess)! Even the OC tab it'd be fun to hear about (though I might not be able to actually include the latter in-lore, as I often do with these headcanons)
@foxtracks

54834040_350.png

- Hekseskog is known widely as a witch that haunts the forest. Myths and stories have already been told of her being a witch that eats hatchlings and destroy lairs in her way, but most of them are untrue.

- In fact, she just wants isolation and is not aggressive at all. She won't harm hatchlings that go near her, but she will scare them so they won't come back.

- She loves harvesting berries, and has her own garden hidden near where she lives. Taking care of plants helps her keep her sanity.

- The book she carries around would be practically useless, as she doesn't know how to write; but she uses it to badly draw new plants she founds. She tries her best, ok?

- The wildclaw is super vain about her hair, and can stay hours grooming it.

Anyone is a fair game, Hibernal Den included (aside fandragons, I guess)! Even the OC tab it'd be fun to hear about (though I might not be able to actually include the latter in-lore, as I often do with these headcanons)
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
@Dezzle [s]claim[/s], really beautiful boye you have here [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15132439] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151325/15132439_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*] Elderyth is a very powerful sorcerer who has been able to infuse the powers of lightning into wisps, which he can control at will. He can use the wisps to shoot bolts in a straight line from it or surround his opponents and trap them in a cage made purely out of lightning. [*] Basically a peacock, flashy and extra, he can sometimes be seen as too vain in his appearance. [*] He's actually really fun personality-wise, likes to socialize, joke around etc. Sometimes he even pulls pranks on others. [*] Elderyth really likes soft things, a lot, hence his familiar is the fox rat, which he often cuddles. He'll also often toy around with anything he finds that is soft. Sometimes he might just keep it for himself [/LIST]
@Dezzle claim, really beautiful boye you have here

15132439_350.png

• Elderyth is a very powerful sorcerer who has been able to infuse the powers of lightning into wisps, which he can control at will. He can use the wisps to shoot bolts in a straight line from it or surround his opponents and trap them in a cage made purely out of lightning.
  • Basically a peacock, flashy and extra, he can sometimes be seen as too vain in his appearance.
  • He's actually really fun personality-wise, likes to socialize, joke around etc. Sometimes he even pulls pranks on others.
  • Elderyth really likes soft things, a lot, hence his familiar is the fox rat, which he often cuddles. He'll also often toy around with anything he finds that is soft. Sometimes he might just keep it for himself
@expressopuncake [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40795009] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407951/40795009_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]gildi speaks very stiffly, which makes her seem uncomfortable and tight-laced [*]this is a correct read of her whole deal [*]she hates feeling like she doesn't have control and this makes it difficult for her to relax or loosen her grip on anything [*]this makes her an efficient workaholic but not so fun at parties [*]she has an excellent memory, especially for faces [*]it's difficult to earn, but once you have her loyalty you have it forever [*]she practices calligraphy as a hobby; she likes the clean lines and the technical aspects of it, and it's one of the only ways she can relax [/LIST] next person: pick whoever you want from my first tab
@expressopuncake

40795009_350.png

• gildi speaks very stiffly, which makes her seem uncomfortable and tight-laced
  • this is a correct read of her whole deal
  • she hates feeling like she doesn't have control and this makes it difficult for her to relax or loosen her grip on anything
  • this makes her an efficient workaholic but not so fun at parties
  • she has an excellent memory, especially for faces
  • it's difficult to earn, but once you have her loyalty you have it forever
  • she practices calligraphy as a hobby; she likes the clean lines and the technical aspects of it, and it's one of the only ways she can relax

next person: pick whoever you want from my first tab
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
@bottlestreet [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58517023] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585171/58517023_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]Very high-pitched, silly sounding voice [*]Likes to slap people with magic smoke hands when they offend him (offended easily) [*]Deliberately emits varying amounts of smoke while awake to cover up the lovely cottoncandy smell that pervades him (he prefers to sleep by himself for this reason) [*]Needless to say, it is hard to take him as seriously as he wants to be taken. Try not to actually get on his bad side because his smoke hands are surprisingly solid and the pointy fingers [i]sting[/i] (you can always tell when someone has recently been slapped by him, it's practically a right of passage) [/LIST] (Next person; feel free to choose dragons from first tab and 'non-dragons' from second tab!)
@bottlestreet

58517023_350.png
  • Very high-pitched, silly sounding voice
  • Likes to slap people with magic smoke hands when they offend him (offended easily)
  • Deliberately emits varying amounts of smoke while awake to cover up the lovely cottoncandy smell that pervades him (he prefers to sleep by himself for this reason)
  • Needless to say, it is hard to take him as seriously as he wants to be taken. Try not to actually get on his bad side because his smoke hands are surprisingly solid and the pointy fingers sting (you can always tell when someone has recently been slapped by him, it's practically a right of passage)

(Next person; feel free to choose dragons from first tab and 'non-dragons' from second tab!)
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58747809] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587479/58747809_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]His favorite season is fall. And he loves to play in the leaves. [*]He has a habit of sleepwalking and has to be wrapped in blankets so he doesn’t sleep fly. Next person plz Choose someone without a bio or very little bio. [*]He’s terrified of spiders and most insects . [/LIST]
@FlufferLover

58747809_350.png

• His favorite season is fall. And he loves to play in the leaves.
  • He has a habit of sleepwalking and has to be wrapped in blankets so he doesn’t sleep fly.

Next person plz Choose someone without a bio or very little bio.
  • He’s terrified of spiders and most insects .

My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@ZombieTiger1 i figured i'd mention that have to be at a minimum of 4 ^~^ just a tiny reminder just in case! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59488486] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594885/59488486_350.png[/img] [/url] [emoji=white gem size=1] Kaitaka like's how the light casts a purplish hue from his wings whenever he spreads them out, though he is very careful that nobody accidentally catches them with their claws. [emoji=blue gem size=1] he hope's to one day find his perfect familiar. [emoji=white gem size=1] best buds with Cerau the banescale and like's how his eyes look, a little jealous he didn't get goat eyes himself. [emoji=blue gem size=1] looks up to Genim like a father figure and is fascinated by his collection of snakes.[/center] note for the next person: the 2 dragons for sale do not require quirks considering they are being sold, dragons in the hibernation den are fair game though.
@ZombieTiger1
i figured i'd mention that have to be at a minimum of 4 ^~^ just a tiny reminder just in case!

59488486_350.png

Kaitaka like's how the light casts a purplish hue from his wings whenever he spreads them out, though he is very careful that nobody accidentally catches them with their claws.

he hope's to one day find his perfect familiar.

best buds with Cerau the banescale and like's how his eyes look, a little jealous he didn't get goat eyes himself.

looks up to Genim like a father figure and is fascinated by his collection of snakes.

note for the next person: the 2 dragons for sale do not require quirks considering they are being sold, dragons in the hibernation den are fair game though.
m59NfS2.png
@ArcaneWolf75 [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39101966] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391020/39101966_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Leon has a strong desire to clean. If he sees a mess then it has to be tidied up, even if he didn't create the mess. He also has a very sensitive nose so he is a picky eater. In relation to the above quirk, Leon's favorite smell is fresh honey. Lastly, Leon tends to be that parent friend. He double and triple checks everything while making sure that everyone has eaten, and occasionally takes care of the hatchlings if the parents are busy. [/center]
@ArcaneWolf75
Leon has a strong desire to clean. If he sees a mess then it has to be tidied up, even if he didn't create the mess.

He also has a very sensitive nose so he is a picky eater.

In relation to the above quirk, Leon's favorite smell is fresh honey.

Lastly, Leon tends to be that parent friend. He double and triple checks everything while making sure that everyone has eaten, and occasionally takes care of the hatchlings if the parents are busy.
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 266 267