Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganronpa V4 Mafia Disscussion: Day 6
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 168 169
@Tynnk

I really don't know how else to explain it to you without outright copy pasting my QT.

I'm your last hope for town to win. Do you really think I can be any worse than the blackened? Remember your wincon. Punish the chosen. I am offering you a means to achieve your end.

Again, if I weren't on Town's side, why would I be a lynch candidate? Don't you think it's odd that Beheaded who was so quiet and have never voted for anyone decides to vote for me all of a sudden? Why would Morpho vote for me instead of the more obvious Mafia - Comba?

Monokuma's latest clue basically said there's only one type of sweet potato. That's us. The rebels. We've lost Starry and leylines, but there is still a chance for hope. Like I said, hope will prevail.

Make the right decision, before it's too late.
@Tynnk

I really don't know how else to explain it to you without outright copy pasting my QT.

I'm your last hope for town to win. Do you really think I can be any worse than the blackened? Remember your wincon. Punish the chosen. I am offering you a means to achieve your end.

Again, if I weren't on Town's side, why would I be a lynch candidate? Don't you think it's odd that Beheaded who was so quiet and have never voted for anyone decides to vote for me all of a sudden? Why would Morpho vote for me instead of the more obvious Mafia - Comba?

Monokuma's latest clue basically said there's only one type of sweet potato. That's us. The rebels. We've lost Starry and leylines, but there is still a chance for hope. Like I said, hope will prevail.

Make the right decision, before it's too late.
QBHm0vY.jpg
hmm, what are your win cons, i want to help you with it:)
I want to help you guys
have hope:)
and i believe that you are a good guy
hmm, what are your win cons, i want to help you with it:)
I want to help you guys
have hope:)
and i believe that you are a good guy
Thanks for the support!

As much as I'd like to tell you my wincon, I think it's in your best interest if I don't do so, as you might end up being a target. Though maybe not, since there's a 50% chance of the Mafia getting killed if they NK you... But maybe they'll go after Dark instead... Anyway one of you might be sacrificed but such is the price for hope... I'm really sorry about this :(

All I can say is, we win if town comes out on top, and you can help when the time comes by just saying yes to hope. It'll probably happen tonight (after EotD). I'm sorry for being vague, but I really don't want to reveal anything more to the Mafia. You're right, have hope!
Thanks for the support!

As much as I'd like to tell you my wincon, I think it's in your best interest if I don't do so, as you might end up being a target. Though maybe not, since there's a 50% chance of the Mafia getting killed if they NK you... But maybe they'll go after Dark instead... Anyway one of you might be sacrificed but such is the price for hope... I'm really sorry about this :(

All I can say is, we win if town comes out on top, and you can help when the time comes by just saying yes to hope. It'll probably happen tonight (after EotD). I'm sorry for being vague, but I really don't want to reveal anything more to the Mafia. You're right, have hope!
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w [color=purple][size=6]I REJECT THAT HOPE[/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EBJ4GJH.png[/img]
@HarlequinCr0w

I REJECT THAT HOPE

EBJ4GJH.png
@Combtaystic [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/44/2d/89/442d894c3ed1ce0af24e9412a9495930.jpg[/img]
@Combtaystic

442d894c3ed1ce0af24e9412a9495930.jpg
QBHm0vY.jpg
@Combtaystic [img]https://pa1.narvii.com/6553/bdf18567f524bf1d6b653f49191c09a01fdeaf8e_hq.gif[/img]
@Combtaystic

bdf18567f524bf1d6b653f49191c09a01fdeaf8e_hq.gif
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
EoTD

EotN will be posted at 15:00. Feel free to post in monpads before that.
Pings
EoTD

EotN will be posted at 15:00. Feel free to post in monpads before that.
Pings
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Lynch

The two chosen to die stood before everyone. Horrified eyes, sweat dripping. just another day of horrific business for everyone.

@HarlequinCr0w and @Combtaystic stood to be chosen to die. Now Monokuma brought out his neck chain, swinging as he stood in front of the two.

Then he smirked. A flash of light echoed around the room, clearing up to see Comba with a chain around his neck. Their eyes widened even more, devastated at what had occurred, Sobs echoed from their throat, but hardly any time was given for them as they were dragged into a giant beehive.

The Buzz of Death

Comba smiled, thinking their friends would be there to bid him farewell for the last time. But these were not their bees. Their bees had been stuck to the top of the hive to watch their master die. Giant wasps came out of the hive, their buzzing intensifying upon seeing Comba.

Horrified, they could only look on as they realised they would be subjected to the same fate they had subjected others to. They were going to die painfully.

The wasps quickly rushed in with such a whirlwind of colour and wings that no classmate could see what was occurring, until they flew away. Only giant skin colour bumps seemed to be there, which had once been Comba.

@Combtaystic has been lynched. They were the Ultimate Beekeeper and one of Monokumas Chosen.

Do not post yet.

Pings
Lynch

The two chosen to die stood before everyone. Horrified eyes, sweat dripping. just another day of horrific business for everyone.

@HarlequinCr0w and @Combtaystic stood to be chosen to die. Now Monokuma brought out his neck chain, swinging as he stood in front of the two.

Then he smirked. A flash of light echoed around the room, clearing up to see Comba with a chain around his neck. Their eyes widened even more, devastated at what had occurred, Sobs echoed from their throat, but hardly any time was given for them as they were dragged into a giant beehive.

The Buzz of Death

Comba smiled, thinking their friends would be there to bid him farewell for the last time. But these were not their bees. Their bees had been stuck to the top of the hive to watch their master die. Giant wasps came out of the hive, their buzzing intensifying upon seeing Comba.

Horrified, they could only look on as they realised they would be subjected to the same fate they had subjected others to. They were going to die painfully.

The wasps quickly rushed in with such a whirlwind of colour and wings that no classmate could see what was occurring, until they flew away. Only giant skin colour bumps seemed to be there, which had once been Comba.

@Combtaystic has been lynched. They were the Ultimate Beekeeper and one of Monokumas Chosen.

Do not post yet.

Pings
nMK7dwj.png
Day 7

You wake up with some hope entering your heart. You go through the day without discovering a single body. Hope may finally get through this.

But despair is always on the horizon...

EoTD will be at December 17th 19:00.

Sorry for the lateness.
Pings
Day 7

You wake up with some hope entering your heart. You go through the day without discovering a single body. Hope may finally get through this.

But despair is always on the horizon...

EoTD will be at December 17th 19:00.

Sorry for the lateness.
Pings
nMK7dwj.png
i sus morpho
i sus morpho
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 168 169