Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganronpa V4 Mafia Disscussion: Day 6
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 168 169
@Tynnk

I'm not really sure, the only thing we really know about them is that they're 3P, I think?
@Tynnk

I'm not really sure, the only thing we really know about them is that they're 3P, I think?
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="Tynnk" date=2017-12-13 20:54:40] Umm, what actually is a rebel [/quote] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/bVqA5G/Komaeda_Potato_hope.png[/img] Say [b]yes[/b] to [size=1]sweet[/size] potatoes, say [b]yes[/b] to hope. Anyway I'll be going for a Comba lynch today, since they've literally just admitted to being Mafia. May the best team win.
Tynnk wrote on 2017-12-13:
Umm, what actually is a rebel
Komaeda_Potato_hope.png
Say yes to sweet potatoes, say yes to hope.

Anyway I'll be going for a Comba lynch today, since they've literally just admitted to being Mafia.

May the best team win.

QBHm0vY.jpg
I think I'm going to also go for a Comba lynch, just because the NK makes it obvious that they're mafia. Also, their reaction to being accused leaves basically no doubt.
I think I'm going to also go for a Comba lynch, just because the NK makes it obvious that they're mafia. Also, their reaction to being accused leaves basically no doubt.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
I will vote for comba
I will vote for comba
uwu
uwu
*awkwardly waves in the bg*
*awkwardly waves in the bg*
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
As usual, I'm the last to vote... May the luckiest team win, I guess.
As usual, I'm the last to vote... May the luckiest team win, I guess.
@Tynnk @DarkwingDove

Now that it's come to this, I suppose it's time to lay all the cards on the table. Yes, I'm Rebel. And Rebels are fighting for the sake of hope. If any of you have any doubt left, remember that Starry, a known Rebel, has helped to bring down TWO of Monokuma's chosen.

So when the time comes, I hope you'll say yes to hope. We can still do this. No matter how great the despair, hope will always prevail.

Also, we have potatoes.
@Tynnk @DarkwingDove

Now that it's come to this, I suppose it's time to lay all the cards on the table. Yes, I'm Rebel. And Rebels are fighting for the sake of hope. If any of you have any doubt left, remember that Starry, a known Rebel, has helped to bring down TWO of Monokuma's chosen.

So when the time comes, I hope you'll say yes to hope. We can still do this. No matter how great the despair, hope will always prevail.

Also, we have potatoes.
QBHm0vY.jpg
umm, what are rebels
umm, what are rebels
umm, what are rebels
umm, what are rebels
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 168 169