Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217
The mafia members are:
DuskyAether
Kalideoscope
Leremis
Sleeping with the Fish
Tsaiah
The mafia members are:
DuskyAether
Kalideoscope
Leremis
Sleeping with the Fish
Tsaiah
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I am
William John Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck Town Paranoia: Unless they're out to get you! From the basement walls, watch a player. You will see what they do, but not who they act upon.
I am
William John Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck Town Paranoia: Unless they're out to get you! From the basement walls, watch a player. You will see what they do, but not who they act upon.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Thank you for the game, @kirkfan2255.
Thank you for the game, @kirkfan2255.
vV5jbm.png
Well that is very unfortunate :(

@kirkfan2255 Thank you for running such a fun game with such a cool concept. I really enjoyed reading the flavors, thanks for all the effort you put in to this!
Well that is very unfortunate :(

@kirkfan2255 Thank you for running such a fun game with such a cool concept. I really enjoyed reading the flavors, thanks for all the effort you put in to this!
jbCdBsl.png
@Kirkfan2255

I'd like to thank you as well. I was always captivated by your concept with this game. I wasn't able to properly play in 3 and 4 I was a spectator, but from whatever angle I was I always found myself smiling at the twists, the flavor, and everything.

Thanks for this. You and all of the people who worked on this. ;w;
@Kirkfan2255

I'd like to thank you as well. I was always captivated by your concept with this game. I wasn't able to properly play in 3 and 4 I was a spectator, but from whatever angle I was I always found myself smiling at the twists, the flavor, and everything.

Thanks for this. You and all of the people who worked on this. ;w;
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Very unfortunate that is the way the game ended. :T

Great job on Kirk's part tho, keeping it interesting the whole way through! Running 4 games with a similar theme is no easy task.
Very unfortunate that is the way the game ended. :T

Great job on Kirk's part tho, keeping it interesting the whole way through! Running 4 games with a similar theme is no easy task.
uCR5SCW.png
gg!
gg!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Ohh what a shame :/ but I LOVED this and would love to play more mafia with you guys preferably, plz message me if theres another great mafia to be played ^_^
Ohh what a shame :/ but I LOVED this and would love to play more mafia with you guys preferably, plz message me if theres another great mafia to be played ^_^
QFXpYkj.png
Ah, that sucks to hear. Still, GG to all, and thank you very much for hosting once more, @kirkfan2255! The Histmaf series has not only been a hectic, enjoyable time in terms of gameplay, but also a really fascinating look at some lesser-known historical figures, and I really appreciate the passion that went into it.

@LordMeikai

SPILL IT IVE BEEN SO CONFUSED
Ah, that sucks to hear. Still, GG to all, and thank you very much for hosting once more, @kirkfan2255! The Histmaf series has not only been a hectic, enjoyable time in terms of gameplay, but also a really fascinating look at some lesser-known historical figures, and I really appreciate the passion that went into it.

@LordMeikai

SPILL IT IVE BEEN SO CONFUSED
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
What? What?
Well, it's better than a loss! Which was the direction it was headed in, anyways.
Sorry for whatever breach was made, @kirkfan2255, and I hope you get that resolved with the perpetrators. I'm sure you would have rather seen this finish out in full, but rest assured that what game we had was top-quality and super duper thanks for hosting it!

Super special shoutout to my scumbuddies @Leremis and @DuskyAether, who died too early, @SmashedFish/@abyssum, who put up an amazing fight to the end (that claim though!), and @Mithent, who made it through with me until the bitter end despite some intense pressure (and like two or three wagons).

Sorry @NekoNikki, we thought you were town! Consider that a compliment?

I think scum might have pulled this off in the end if I were very very lucky, but a combination of poor night choices (not redirecting @Shimmerwing, who made an excellent shot, and missing the night kill yesterday ) and some very strong scumhunting from town probably would have done us in in the end.

I would've had a spreadsheet as any alignment, but a combo of real life busyness (which was less than I claimed inthread: I probably spent more time in scumchat than the thread) and scum apathy kinda shot that in the foot.

My proudest moment is lynching the town doctor. @NightRising, maybe don't jump the gun quite as much in the future!

Apologies to @Firo/@Varikset, @AureaImperatrix, and @FloatingInSpace (which I lynched in absentee, even). You guys were just too big of a threat!

Good game, except to the breachers, whoever you are. That's uncool.
What? What?
Well, it's better than a loss! Which was the direction it was headed in, anyways.
Sorry for whatever breach was made, @kirkfan2255, and I hope you get that resolved with the perpetrators. I'm sure you would have rather seen this finish out in full, but rest assured that what game we had was top-quality and super duper thanks for hosting it!

Super special shoutout to my scumbuddies @Leremis and @DuskyAether, who died too early, @SmashedFish/@abyssum, who put up an amazing fight to the end (that claim though!), and @Mithent, who made it through with me until the bitter end despite some intense pressure (and like two or three wagons).

Sorry @NekoNikki, we thought you were town! Consider that a compliment?

I think scum might have pulled this off in the end if I were very very lucky, but a combination of poor night choices (not redirecting @Shimmerwing, who made an excellent shot, and missing the night kill yesterday ) and some very strong scumhunting from town probably would have done us in in the end.

I would've had a spreadsheet as any alignment, but a combo of real life busyness (which was less than I claimed inthread: I probably spent more time in scumchat than the thread) and scum apathy kinda shot that in the foot.

My proudest moment is lynching the town doctor. @NightRising, maybe don't jump the gun quite as much in the future!

Apologies to @Firo/@Varikset, @AureaImperatrix, and @FloatingInSpace (which I lynched in absentee, even). You guys were just too big of a threat!

Good game, except to the breachers, whoever you are. That's uncool.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217