Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
Okay something is definately going on with these night kills. Four again, and all town again. This is not looking good.

Welcome to the game Mithent!

I'm gonna post a summary of the votes from the past two days, for my own and everyone's reference. I remember someone mentioning earlier that the vote count for morpho on D1 is higher than the number of people who voted (meaning we have a double voter) and I realized I hadn't looked at the votes at all.
Okay something is definately going on with these night kills. Four again, and all town again. This is not looking good.

Welcome to the game Mithent!

I'm gonna post a summary of the votes from the past two days, for my own and everyone's reference. I remember someone mentioning earlier that the vote count for morpho on D1 is higher than the number of people who voted (meaning we have a double voter) and I realized I hadn't looked at the votes at all.
3zSq5B5.pnghr62A8B.pngY13q5OW.png
Back after long day and reading over 15 pages again ugh also, I kinda wanted to cast a vote since it'd be a waste not to, but 1) it was lockdown when i got back and 2) was so conflicted about nightrising and seemed useless to vote on them since they already had majority and also very few people

Damn it we're all gonna die if we dont put our minds together, 8 town dead in 2 days is crazy. This is my new readslist:

On the fence:

-g0dsend (was the most leaning town for me but nightrising's post made me rethink)
-shimmerwing (seems to be town but mafia group are on their A game so who knows)

Leaning Mafia:

-leremis (absence, excuses (its not personal and i'm sorry for your rl situation) vagueness)
-lordmeikai (NR post)
-tynnk (no more playing nice, even a newb can become an instant pro if they're on the mafia team, playing the newb card and diverting all the attention thanks to their inexperience and spam posts and rushed opinions)
-Sleeping with the fish (NR post)

And yes I have no leaning towns cuz I have NO clue in who to actually trust no more, oh well.

Also, mafia is obviously killing the best players and leaving the newbs and clueless ones (no offense, me included) for last.
Back after long day and reading over 15 pages again ugh also, I kinda wanted to cast a vote since it'd be a waste not to, but 1) it was lockdown when i got back and 2) was so conflicted about nightrising and seemed useless to vote on them since they already had majority and also very few people

Damn it we're all gonna die if we dont put our minds together, 8 town dead in 2 days is crazy. This is my new readslist:

On the fence:

-g0dsend (was the most leaning town for me but nightrising's post made me rethink)
-shimmerwing (seems to be town but mafia group are on their A game so who knows)

Leaning Mafia:

-leremis (absence, excuses (its not personal and i'm sorry for your rl situation) vagueness)
-lordmeikai (NR post)
-tynnk (no more playing nice, even a newb can become an instant pro if they're on the mafia team, playing the newb card and diverting all the attention thanks to their inexperience and spam posts and rushed opinions)
-Sleeping with the fish (NR post)

And yes I have no leaning towns cuz I have NO clue in who to actually trust no more, oh well.

Also, mafia is obviously killing the best players and leaving the newbs and clueless ones (no offense, me included) for last.
QFXpYkj.png
Ah yes, I forgot to talk about that, the votes. DEFINETLY look into that, especially who voted for NR AND mafia leaning as it could be to divert attention
Ah yes, I forgot to talk about that, the votes. DEFINETLY look into that, especially who voted for NR AND mafia leaning as it could be to divert attention
QFXpYkj.png
[quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-13 07:30:09] ps i knew i saved shimmer from a shot so i knew i targeted town: what townie would have shot shimmer? [/quote] okay this sticks out to me and what i've been thinking on shimmer because there are most likely 3P out there?? an sk could have shot her and fwiw, I'm feeling like shimmer is dangerous to keep around with being redirected and possibly witched. that day one claim has not been kind to her
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-13:
ps i knew i saved shimmer from a shot so i knew i targeted town: what townie would have shot shimmer?

okay this sticks out to me and what i've been thinking on shimmer because there are most likely 3P out there?? an sk could have shot her

and fwiw, I'm feeling like shimmer is dangerous to keep around with being redirected and possibly witched. that day one claim has not been kind to her
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
DAY 1

Voted morphogenetic -
Kalideoscope
DuskyAether
Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset hydra, dead N1)
Dawnbreeze (dead N1)
RenatoUlbov
:) (heronwing/tanglefire hydra, dead N2)
dandelionfires
TheNightDancer
LordMeikai
CinnabarCobra
g0dsend
Cognitive

Voted Shimmerwing -
Shimmerwing
polygone (replaced by clw23)

Voted No lynch -
Tynnk (changed vote from morphogenetic)

Voted RenatoUlbov -
Meowrific (Arelia/Stormdreamer hydra, dead N2)

Didn't vote -
AureaImperatrix (dead N2)
ashestoashes
Leremis
Limelight (dead N1)
morphogenetic (lynched D1)
NekoNikki
NightRising (lynched D2)
Sleeping with the Fish (abyssum/SmashedFish hydra)
Tsaiah (replaced by Mithent)

DAY 2

Voted :) (Heronwing/TangleFire hydra, dead N2) -
Tynnk

Voted NightRising -
Meowrific (Arelia/StormDreamer hydra, dead N2)
Cognitive
NekoNikki
g0dsend

Voted no lynch -
Shimmerwing (changed vote from no vote)

Voted Meowrific (Arelia/StormDreamer hydra, dead N2) -
NightRising (lynched D2)

Voted Sleeping with the Fish (abyssum/SmashedFish hydra) -
dandelionfires

Didn't vote -
:) (Heronwing/Tanglefire hydra, dead N2)
ashestoashes
DuskyAether
Kalideoscope
Leremis
LordMeikai
clw23
RenatoUlbov
CinnabarCobra
TheNightDancer
Mithent (joined after D2, so couldn't vote)
DAY 1

Voted morphogenetic -
Kalideoscope
DuskyAether
Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset hydra, dead N1)
Dawnbreeze (dead N1)
RenatoUlbov
:) (heronwing/tanglefire hydra, dead N2)
dandelionfires
TheNightDancer
LordMeikai
CinnabarCobra
g0dsend
Cognitive

Voted Shimmerwing -
Shimmerwing
polygone (replaced by clw23)

Voted No lynch -
Tynnk (changed vote from morphogenetic)

Voted RenatoUlbov -
Meowrific (Arelia/Stormdreamer hydra, dead N2)

Didn't vote -
ashestoashes
Leremis
Limelight (dead N1)
morphogenetic (lynched D1)
NekoNikki
NightRising (lynched D2)
Tsaiah (replaced by Mithent)

DAY 2

Voted :) (Heronwing/TangleFire hydra, dead N2) -
Tynnk

Voted NightRising -
Meowrific (Arelia/StormDreamer hydra, dead N2)
Cognitive
NekoNikki
g0dsend

Voted no lynch -
Shimmerwing (changed vote from no vote)

Voted Meowrific (Arelia/StormDreamer hydra, dead N2) -
NightRising (lynched D2)

Voted Sleeping with the Fish (abyssum/SmashedFish hydra) -
dandelionfires

Didn't vote -
:) (Heronwing/Tanglefire hydra, dead N2)
ashestoashes
DuskyAether
Kalideoscope
Leremis
LordMeikai
clw23
RenatoUlbov
CinnabarCobra
TheNightDancer
Mithent (joined after D2, so couldn't vote)
3zSq5B5.pnghr62A8B.pngY13q5OW.png
I can even link y'all to games where i've been town and mafia if you want
I can even link y'all to games where i've been town and mafia if you want
She/her
Wishlist
Now all the scummy town are gone, I really don’t know who is scum...
Now all the scummy town are gone, I really don’t know who is scum...
Wait, I actually think Renato is a bit scummy, they claim to be a newbie, I can see inexperience at first, but they seem to be shut up by someone, probably the godfather
I’m not really sure about that, as there might be someone else teaching them or they are simply so smart and gained experience on their own.
Wait, I actually think Renato is a bit scummy, they claim to be a newbie, I can see inexperience at first, but they seem to be shut up by someone, probably the godfather
I’m not really sure about that, as there might be someone else teaching them or they are simply so smart and gained experience on their own.
[quote name="clw23" date=2017-11-13 15:11:32] Current thoughts Don't bother wasting the lynches on "unhelpful" townies. You're giving mafia a free kill. [/quote] this is kinda meh to me because unhelpful townies are deadweight and counterproductive in most cases.
clw23 wrote on 2017-11-13:
Current thoughts
Don't bother wasting the lynches on "unhelpful" townies. You're giving mafia a free kill.

this is kinda meh to me because unhelpful townies are deadweight and counterproductive in most cases.
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Leremis" date=2017-11-14 19:45:09] [quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-13 07:30:09] ps i knew i saved shimmer from a shot so i knew i targeted town: what townie would have shot shimmer? [/quote] okay this sticks out to me and what i've been thinking on shimmer because there are most likely 3P out there?? an sk could have shot her and fwiw, I'm feeling like shimmer is dangerous to keep around with being redirected and possibly witched. that day one claim has not been kind to her [/quote] My shots may have been used up by the witch. (Thanks)
Leremis wrote on 2017-11-14:
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-13:
ps i knew i saved shimmer from a shot so i knew i targeted town: what townie would have shot shimmer?

okay this sticks out to me and what i've been thinking on shimmer because there are most likely 3P out there?? an sk could have shot her

and fwiw, I'm feeling like shimmer is dangerous to keep around with being redirected and possibly witched. that day one claim has not been kind to her

My shots may have been used up by the witch. (Thanks)
9wQxglT.pngo6Tbf9W.png onQoetT.pngOiUbXtl.png