Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Votes

Sitka: / /
Votes

Sitka: / /
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Ookami runs to the place that she heard the howl and skidded to a stop as she saw all the other dogs gathered around in a circle. "What's going on? Is anyone hurt?" she questioned quickly hoping naively that there was no one hurt and that everyone was alright.
Ookami runs to the place that she heard the howl and skidded to a stop as she saw all the other dogs gathered around in a circle. "What's going on? Is anyone hurt?" she questioned quickly hoping naively that there was no one hurt and that everyone was alright.
CIZA4AC.png WhiteFlightCats.gifpZx5KDq.jpg
Az39OYD.png
(I also vote for Sitka)
(I also vote for Sitka)
CIZA4AC.png WhiteFlightCats.gifpZx5KDq.jpg
Az39OYD.png
(All these pings! Sorry about that. Had to work and take care of some business. ^^; Anywho, writing muse got me good so type type type.)

Having spoken with the rest of the Patrol Team before setting out later than his teammates had, Sitka had decided to travel to the outermost parts of the territory, determined to renew scent marks and keep their home safe. Fortunately, and to his relief, Sitka didn't come across anything unusual, save for a stray cat that did nothing more than hiss at him before running. He'd thought to give chase, just to run for a while but then he'd heard the howl.

While he was amused that he was getting a run in, he felt a sense of dread as he ran back to camp. Such a howl contained an urgency to assemble. Whatever could have caused it?

Though he was the last to arrive, he didn't make a grand entrance. As he came to a slow walk, he wondered what all the fuss was about. But as he grew closer to the circle, the smell of blood and death made the feeling of dread grow and grow until he saw the cause.

"S-stormy and Shard..? How could this have happened?" He sat down, clearly in shock, his eye never leaving the bodies. His ears lowered before he slunk to the ground, whining softly before speaking again. "Who would do such a thing? I didn't smell any strange scents. That could only mean someone in our ranks had to-"

It was then that he felt the eyes of the others on him, having ignored it before. While being looked at normally wouldn't bother him, it's the way some of them were giving him looks that stood his fur on end. "Don't." The word was clipped, said with an irritation born of his emotions being shaken by literal death being so close to his nose. "We should be looking for clues instead of giving me looks like that!" He huffed before the irritation seemed to drain out of him, replaced with silence for a moment before letting out sad whimpers between calling out the names of his fallen friends.

[IDK. i think Lumi just cause spark picked me first. :P ]
(All these pings! Sorry about that. Had to work and take care of some business. ^^; Anywho, writing muse got me good so type type type.)

Having spoken with the rest of the Patrol Team before setting out later than his teammates had, Sitka had decided to travel to the outermost parts of the territory, determined to renew scent marks and keep their home safe. Fortunately, and to his relief, Sitka didn't come across anything unusual, save for a stray cat that did nothing more than hiss at him before running. He'd thought to give chase, just to run for a while but then he'd heard the howl.

While he was amused that he was getting a run in, he felt a sense of dread as he ran back to camp. Such a howl contained an urgency to assemble. Whatever could have caused it?

Though he was the last to arrive, he didn't make a grand entrance. As he came to a slow walk, he wondered what all the fuss was about. But as he grew closer to the circle, the smell of blood and death made the feeling of dread grow and grow until he saw the cause.

"S-stormy and Shard..? How could this have happened?" He sat down, clearly in shock, his eye never leaving the bodies. His ears lowered before he slunk to the ground, whining softly before speaking again. "Who would do such a thing? I didn't smell any strange scents. That could only mean someone in our ranks had to-"

It was then that he felt the eyes of the others on him, having ignored it before. While being looked at normally wouldn't bother him, it's the way some of them were giving him looks that stood his fur on end. "Don't." The word was clipped, said with an irritation born of his emotions being shaken by literal death being so close to his nose. "We should be looking for clues instead of giving me looks like that!" He huffed before the irritation seemed to drain out of him, replaced with silence for a moment before letting out sad whimpers between calling out the names of his fallen friends.

[IDK. i think Lumi just cause spark picked me first. :P ]
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Scrap followed Ookami in with the howl, his weak legs trembling as he entered the scene. He immediately noticed all the grim postures and expressions, realizing what was taking place. He quickly stepped in front of Ookami, trying to hide the sight he knew was there from her. After looking for himself, he dipped his head in respect.

He prevented himself from saying anything, worried that he might have to endure grieving abuse from his packmates if he did. (I don't know how omegas are treated here, but I assume they would be the source of abuse.) So he kept quiet and honored the dead dogs silently.

Scrap looked at Sitka sorrowfully. He knew what he was feeling. Being hated by the entire pack, and for sensible reasons as well. It was a dreadful pain to have to feel. He strayed away from showing too much sympathy though, he knew that Sitka was a well-picked suspect. He did leave a respectful bow to Sitka though, before he turned his attention back to grieving for his fallen packmates.

{Scrap votes Lumi}
Scrap followed Ookami in with the howl, his weak legs trembling as he entered the scene. He immediately noticed all the grim postures and expressions, realizing what was taking place. He quickly stepped in front of Ookami, trying to hide the sight he knew was there from her. After looking for himself, he dipped his head in respect.

He prevented himself from saying anything, worried that he might have to endure grieving abuse from his packmates if he did. (I don't know how omegas are treated here, but I assume they would be the source of abuse.) So he kept quiet and honored the dead dogs silently.

Scrap looked at Sitka sorrowfully. He knew what he was feeling. Being hated by the entire pack, and for sensible reasons as well. It was a dreadful pain to have to feel. He strayed away from showing too much sympathy though, he knew that Sitka was a well-picked suspect. He did leave a respectful bow to Sitka though, before he turned his attention back to grieving for his fallen packmates.

{Scrap votes Lumi}
generations_by_zemellow-dcf4813.png
Votes

Sitka / / /
Lumi / /
Votes

Sitka / / /
Lumi / /
@Disturbed

Who do you vote for? It’s three votes for both Sitka and Lumi, so your vote will be the tiebreaker ^_^
@Disturbed

Who do you vote for? It’s three votes for both Sitka and Lumi, so your vote will be the tiebreaker ^_^
“Shard and Stormy were sworn sisters. They were connected. If I were Stika and I were the killer, I wouldn’t kill one in my ranks. I’d look more suspicious.” Cookies said after some thought.

“Lumi started accusing Stika the first time they came, yes? I still think it seems a bit…” Cookie looked into the sky, searching for the right word. As if the right word would drop out of the sky.

“Rushed.” She finished and twitched her tiny nose.

(Vote Lumi)
“Shard and Stormy were sworn sisters. They were connected. If I were Stika and I were the killer, I wouldn’t kill one in my ranks. I’d look more suspicious.” Cookies said after some thought.

“Lumi started accusing Stika the first time they came, yes? I still think it seems a bit…” Cookie looked into the sky, searching for the right word. As if the right word would drop out of the sky.

“Rushed.” She finished and twitched her tiny nose.

(Vote Lumi)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Votes

Sitka / / /
Lumi / / /
Votes

Sitka / / /
Lumi / / /
{Things are getting intense! o.o}
{Things are getting intense! o.o}