Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Starwindrider
This seems like fun! If I may, I’d be more than happy to join!

Username: Airplanefoxx
Dog Name: Shard
Breed: Alaskan Husky
Short Description: Fierce, strong, and vicious, Shard is willing to protect anyone with her life. As an Alaskan husky, she is trained for stamina even during a blizzard, and she certainly doesn’t fall short of a champion sled dog. But even with this, her weakness lies in her overconfidence. She is quite easy to trick because of this.
@Starwindrider

Short Description: Fierce, strong, and vicious, Shard is willing to protect anyone with her life. As an Alaskan husky, she is trained for stamina even during a blizzard, and she certainly doesn’t fall short of a champion sled dog. But even with this, her weakness lies in her overconfidence. She is quite easy to trick because of this.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
[quote name="Airplanefoxx" date=2017-10-22 23:15:27] @Starwindrider This seems like fun! If I may, I’d be more than happy to join! Username: Airplanefoxx Dog Name: Shard Gender: Female Breed: Alaskan Husky Rank: I think she would be best as a patrol dog :) Short Description: Fierce, strong, and vicious, Shard is willing to protect anyone with her life. As an Alaskan husky, she is trained for stamina even during a blizzard, and she certainly doesn’t fall short of a champion sled dog. But even with this, her weakness lies in her overconfidence. She is quite easy to trick because of this. [/quote] @Airplanefoxx Accepted!
Airplanefoxx wrote on 2017-10-22:
@Starwindrider

@Airplanefoxx
Accepted!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Username: Pishnu
Dog Name: Pishnu
Breed: Corgi
Short Description: She is very shy and small but cares for all pups big or small, mean or nice she will care for them with all her heart.
Dog Name: Pishnu
Short Description: She is very shy and small but cares for all pups big or small, mean or nice she will care for them with all her heart.
R3OpbRR.png Uf8EgNV.png
[quote name="Pishnu" date=2017-10-23 16:45:24] Username: Pishnu Dog Name: PIshnu Gender: female Breed: Corgi Rank: Nursing Mothers Short Description: She is very shy and small but cares for all pups big or small, mean or nice she will care for them with all her heart. [/quote] @Pishnu Accepted!
Pishnu wrote on 2017-10-23:
Dog Name: PIshnu

@Pishnu
Accepted!
Username: Stormdreamer
Dog Name: Stormy
Breed: Shiba Inu
Short Description: She is headstrong, fierce (sometimes a bit stubborn too) and protective over her friends and what she deems to be right, although sometimes being too impulsive and making decisions without thinking.

Hope I did this correctly, haha ^w^
Short Description: She is headstrong, fierce (sometimes a bit stubborn too) and protective over her friends and what she deems to be right, although sometimes being too impulsive and making decisions without thinking.

Hope I did this correctly, haha ^w^
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-10-24 07:04:05] Username: Stormdreamer Dog Name: Stormy Gender: Female Breed: Shiba Inu Rank: Hunter Short Description: She is headstrong, fierce (sometimes a bit stubborn too) and protective over her friends and what she deems to be right, although sometimes being too impulsive and making decisions without thinking. [/quote] @Stormdreamer Accepted!
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-10-24:

@Stormdreamer
Accepted!
I can switch to male if you wanna have a more equal male:female ratio~
I can switch to male if you wanna have a more equal male:female ratio~
jghAv2V.png
The Kill

The night forest was quiet and dark. The sworn sisters, Shard and Stormy, where out on a night hunt. As Shard took a different path to hunt down the squirrels spotted earlier in the day, Stormy sniffed around the small clearing for any scents of prey.
A dark shape pinned her down then, preventing her from escaping and putting a paw over her jaws so she could not escape. The moonlight reflected off her attacker's fur for a short moment, and she gasped,"You! What are you doing?"
"Enjoy the afterlife," sneered the dog before finishing her off swiftly with a blow to the head. The attacker looked around before disappearing into the forest.
Shard returned with the squirrel moments later, but threw it down at the sight of her motionless packmate. There was no pulse. Shard cried in agony and pain as she killed herself beside the dead husky.

Uh oh...the Killer has struck...two innocent lives lost!!!

@StarCookies @Disturbed @Sparkbreeze @Twye @Airplanefoxx @Stormdreamer @Pishnu @4orra @Anny
The Kill

The night forest was quiet and dark. The sworn sisters, Shard and Stormy, where out on a night hunt. As Shard took a different path to hunt down the squirrels spotted earlier in the day, Stormy sniffed around the small clearing for any scents of prey.
A dark shape pinned her down then, preventing her from escaping and putting a paw over her jaws so she could not escape. The moonlight reflected off her attacker's fur for a short moment, and she gasped,"You! What are you doing?"
"Enjoy the afterlife," sneered the dog before finishing her off swiftly with a blow to the head. The attacker looked around before disappearing into the forest.
Shard returned with the squirrel moments later, but threw it down at the sight of her motionless packmate. There was no pulse. Shard cried in agony and pain as she killed herself beside the dead husky.

Uh oh...the Killer has struck...two innocent lives lost!!!

@StarCookies @Disturbed @Sparkbreeze @Twye @Airplanefoxx @Stormdreamer @Pishnu @4orra @Anny
[Votes? Put your vote in brackets like this. You'll have to write out their reactions too :) ]
[Votes? Put your vote in brackets like this. You'll have to write out their reactions too :) ]
Shark decided to search for the two patrol dogs, Shard and Stormy, who were missing since morning. He went past the clearing and gasped when he saw the two dogs' bodies. He howled for the Pack to come and he grieved the loss of the two good and headstrong dogs.

[ I won't be voting as I know the roles. ]
Shark decided to search for the two patrol dogs, Shard and Stormy, who were missing since morning. He went past the clearing and gasped when he saw the two dogs' bodies. He howled for the Pack to come and he grieved the loss of the two good and headstrong dogs.

[ I won't be voting as I know the roles. ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19