Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you are ___ then I am ___
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
This is a game where the players try to creatively one-up the person above them.

The person starting will say something. It can be an animal, an object, a concept, a feeling- pretty much anything that they can think of.

The next person must reply with 'If you are [thing] then I am [thing that defeats the other player's thing.]

If you can't think of anything that beats the player above, then that player gets to start the next round.

Example:
Quote:
Player A: I am a wolf.

Player B: If you are a wolf, then I am a hunter.

Player C: If you are a hunter, then I am a snake.

Player A: I can't think of something to beat a snake. Player C, you get to go next.

Rules:
  1. No starting with big, difficult concepts, like time or death.
  2. Wait until two people have posted before you post again.
  3. Claiming is fine, but don't take more than an hour to post or you will be skipped.

There are prizes for:

Clever/creative answers
Making me laugh
Being the person who beats everyone else and starts next

(These prizes are usually small amounts of treasure or random apparel)

Starter:

I am a dragon.
This is a game where the players try to creatively one-up the person above them.

The person starting will say something. It can be an animal, an object, a concept, a feeling- pretty much anything that they can think of.

The next person must reply with 'If you are [thing] then I am [thing that defeats the other player's thing.]

If you can't think of anything that beats the player above, then that player gets to start the next round.

Example:
Quote:
Player A: I am a wolf.

Player B: If you are a wolf, then I am a hunter.

Player C: If you are a hunter, then I am a snake.

Player A: I can't think of something to beat a snake. Player C, you get to go next.

Rules:
  1. No starting with big, difficult concepts, like time or death.
  2. Wait until two people have posted before you post again.
  3. Claiming is fine, but don't take more than an hour to post or you will be skipped.

There are prizes for:

Clever/creative answers
Making me laugh
Being the person who beats everyone else and starts next

(These prizes are usually small amounts of treasure or random apparel)

Starter:

I am a dragon.
Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire If you are a dragon, then I am a witcher!
@Lannisfire If you are a dragon, then I am a witcher!
@Gretthol

If you are a witcher, then I am a mom who tells you to stop playing video games!
@Gretthol

If you are a witcher, then I am a mom who tells you to stop playing video games!
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
@SilverOwl125
If you are a mom who tells you to stop playing video games, then I am a dad who plays video games with you and struggles to understand what's happening.
@SilverOwl125
If you are a mom who tells you to stop playing video games, then I am a dad who plays video games with you and struggles to understand what's happening.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@Steampunkgriffin

If you are a dad who plays video games with you and struggles to understand what's happening, then I am the cousin who whoops your booty on every video game by spamming the X button repeatedly.
@Steampunkgriffin

If you are a dad who plays video games with you and struggles to understand what's happening, then I am the cousin who whoops your booty on every video game by spamming the X button repeatedly.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@Miffins

If you are the cousin who whoops your booty on every video game by spamming the X button repeatedly, then I am the small child who shuts the console off because you won't play the way he wants.
@Miffins

If you are the cousin who whoops your booty on every video game by spamming the X button repeatedly, then I am the small child who shuts the console off because you won't play the way he wants.
Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire
If you are the small child who shuts the console off because you won't play the way he wants, then I am the conveniently appearing dog that knocks the small child over in it's excited rampage.
@Lannisfire
If you are the small child who shuts the console off because you won't play the way he wants, then I am the conveniently appearing dog that knocks the small child over in it's excited rampage.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@SteampunkGriffin
If you are that dog, then I am Frisk, and I pet you.
@SteampunkGriffin
If you are that dog, then I am Frisk, and I pet you.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora
if you are Frisk, then I am Chara. and i can't think of anything witty to add afterwards lol
@KalliZora
if you are Frisk, then I am Chara. and i can't think of anything witty to add afterwards lol
mlHpBMC.png
[Projects]
[Fandragon Directory]
perpetually funding my nightmarish fandragon addiction
(lower picks always appreciated!)
liepard.gif
@DelphoxError
If you are Chara, then I am a bunch of yellow flowers. Eat THAT (literally haha).
@DelphoxError
If you are Chara, then I am a bunch of yellow flowers. Eat THAT (literally haha).
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39