I think I'll be lynched today.
Sorry everyone for not being a better player and being offline an hour ago
I think I'll be lynched today.
Sorry everyone for not being a better player and being offline an hour ago
122cdhe.png
@Dawnbreeze
If you shoot:
33% hit mafia
Mafia will probably kill you this night.
66% game continues with 1 town 1 mafia. Mafia wins.
If lux declare no lynch:
25% hit mafia
Mafia will probably kill you anyway so
75% game continues with 2 town 1 mafia. Lylo
If you don't shoot
100% game continues with 3 town 1 mafia. Mylo (cuz you'd probably be dead and won't be killing the mafia at night by then)

(Math makes me happy and doesn't lie)
@Dawnbreeze
If you shoot:
33% hit mafia
Mafia will probably kill you this night.
66% game continues with 1 town 1 mafia. Mafia wins.
If lux declare no lynch:
25% hit mafia
Mafia will probably kill you anyway so
75% game continues with 2 town 1 mafia. Lylo
If you don't shoot
100% game continues with 3 town 1 mafia. Mylo (cuz you'd probably be dead and won't be killing the mafia at night by then)

(Math makes me happy and doesn't lie)
122cdhe.png
This is why I said what I said.

If no lynch, we need the shot. We're in mylo (well lylo but honestly same difference) either way and a 33% chance is better than a 25% chance.

If lynch goes through, then the kill is the same 33% chance, but made by a single player instead of many. If the kill fails, then the game ends.

We want to keep the start of Day 4 at a 33% chance. Hence why if the lynch doesn't go through, Dawn needs to make a choice to kill. But if it does, then Dawn should not kill.
This is why I said what I said.

If no lynch, we need the shot. We're in mylo (well lylo but honestly same difference) either way and a 33% chance is better than a 25% chance.

If lynch goes through, then the kill is the same 33% chance, but made by a single player instead of many. If the kill fails, then the game ends.

We want to keep the start of Day 4 at a 33% chance. Hence why if the lynch doesn't go through, Dawn needs to make a choice to kill. But if it does, then Dawn should not kill.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@luxmold @journey
Umm... when is EoD?
@luxmold @journey
Umm... when is EoD?
122cdhe.png
RIGHT NOW SORRY

So technically speaking, Heronwing's vote was placed on the 4th after 19frt so their vote doesn't count.

Therefore:

Heronwing has been lynched! They were Mafia!

A wincon has been achieved! Town has won!

So after thought is that, I have no free time anymore. Sorry this EoD was so late btw. Flavor will be posted by Monday.

Good job to the mafia! After Tsaiah died, Heron was left in a really tight situation, and did really well after ending up as the last mafia member.

The vig also did really well with the choice to shoot Tsaiah during the first night.

Thanks to Ama and Nud for coming in and subbing and to everyone else for playing this very impromptu, small game!

This is post game, you guys can now post freely!
RIGHT NOW SORRY

So technically speaking, Heronwing's vote was placed on the 4th after 19frt so their vote doesn't count.

Therefore:

Heronwing has been lynched! They were Mafia!

A wincon has been achieved! Town has won!

So after thought is that, I have no free time anymore. Sorry this EoD was so late btw. Flavor will be posted by Monday.

Good job to the mafia! After Tsaiah died, Heron was left in a really tight situation, and did really well after ending up as the last mafia member.

The vig also did really well with the choice to shoot Tsaiah during the first night.

Thanks to Ama and Nud for coming in and subbing and to everyone else for playing this very impromptu, small game!

This is post game, you guys can now post freely!
Yesssss! We did it! Good job town! But fair job to mafia as well. We almost went into lylo.

@luxmold @journey

This was a nice, unstressful game so thank you. And I was happy to sub in. <:

@Dawnbreeze

I'm so glad you were here to claim last night xD
Yesssss! We did it! Good job town! But fair job to mafia as well. We almost went into lylo.

@luxmold @journey

This was a nice, unstressful game so thank you. And I was happy to sub in. <:

@Dawnbreeze

I'm so glad you were here to claim last night xD
We almost did, but we didn't. Nice job guys!
We almost did, but we didn't. Nice job guys!
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
party party!
party party!
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
@amapup
If that post you had to delete after night started had come earlier I would be tried so hard to find someone else to lynch, or if my meeting hadn't gone so long and I'd been here sooner. The post you deleted was way too towny to lynch.

@luxmold @journey
Thank you both for such a nice small game, this was fun despite the rampant inactivity!
@amapup
If that post you had to delete after night started had come earlier I would be tried so hard to find someone else to lynch, or if my meeting hadn't gone so long and I'd been here sooner. The post you deleted was way too towny to lynch.

@luxmold @journey
Thank you both for such a nice small game, this was fun despite the rampant inactivity!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Hey but you did win!
almost typed 'we'
I'm now having identity issues thanks to my role.
Town side: YAY WE WOOOOONNNNNNN!!!
Mafia side: Argh. If I just voted an hour ago... Tsiah why did you leave me...

I actually thought it was better to stay silent and end d3 with no lynch, it seems that it turned on me, lol.
Good game everyone! Hope to see you all in future games to come!
Hey but you did win!
almost typed 'we'
I'm now having identity issues thanks to my role.
Town side: YAY WE WOOOOONNNNNNN!!!
Mafia side: Argh. If I just voted an hour ago... Tsiah why did you leave me...

I actually thought it was better to stay silent and end d3 with no lynch, it seems that it turned on me, lol.
Good game everyone! Hope to see you all in future games to come!
122cdhe.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32