Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's Happening I Guess - Day 2
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I'm fine with Lylo as long as the two town players can figure it out. We just don't know who the maf is going to kill. I think lynching could be good if everyone was here to discuss it and we had longer than 8 minutes. I'm going to feel so bad if I'm the only one who votes and I hit a townie.
I'm fine with Lylo as long as the two town players can figure it out. We just don't know who the maf is going to kill. I think lynching could be good if everyone was here to discuss it and we had longer than 8 minutes. I'm going to feel so bad if I'm the only one who votes and I hit a townie.
Game for a Dawn lynch. Probably throwing my vote there. Sorry for the absence but the interview went for two hours o.o
Game for a Dawn lynch. Probably throwing my vote there. Sorry for the absence but the interview went for two hours o.o
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@NekoNikki

Today I thinkkkk??? I thought.
@NekoNikki

Today I thinkkkk??? I thought.
It's today. Crap. I thought we had an extra day.

I'm throwing on a Dawn lynch now. Hopefully it pays off.
It's today. Crap. I thought we had an extra day.

I'm throwing on a Dawn lynch now. Hopefully it pays off.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Leremis

See, I am too. And I think that's a safe bet.
@Leremis

See, I am too. And I think that's a safe bet.
I feel like lynching Leremis or Neko, I'm too tired right now to quote previous pages but I get the vibes of mafia acting very pro-town from them.
I feel like lynching Leremis or Neko, I'm too tired right now to quote previous pages but I get the vibes of mafia acting very pro-town from them.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Alright I'm going to die oops
To clarify before I get lynched, I'm the vig
Alright I'm going to die oops
To clarify before I get lynched, I'm the vig
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Okay so if Dawn isn't the mafia, I'm just going to say that I would have voted Heron otherwise. So if it comes to Lylo and I'm not in it, just, ugh I don't know. I feel pretty good about nobody actually. Feel the best about Lere...yeah. That's all I have to say before lockdown.

Goodbye my fellow townies if I die tonight.
Okay so if Dawn isn't the mafia, I'm just going to say that I would have voted Heron otherwise. So if it comes to Lylo and I'm not in it, just, ugh I don't know. I feel pretty good about nobody actually. Feel the best about Lere...yeah. That's all I have to say before lockdown.

Goodbye my fellow townies if I die tonight.
@Dawnbreeze

Wait what!?
@Dawnbreeze

Wait what!?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Dawnbreeze

You're claiming?

@Leremis
@NekoNikki
@Heronwing

ANY OF YOU CLAIM TO BE THE VIG INSTEAD??
@Dawnbreeze

You're claiming?

@Leremis
@NekoNikki
@Heronwing

ANY OF YOU CLAIM TO BE THE VIG INSTEAD??
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32