Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fates Averted - FIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Hey there, name's NekoNikki, but call me Heather or Nicole or well...anything really. Timezone is FR+3. My maf experience is super weird because I played in an entirely different meta up until I started actively playing fr mafia. Hence why I got a mentor.

Can't think of anything else to say at the moment, but if I can think of stuff, I'll let you know.
Hey there, name's NekoNikki, but call me Heather or Nicole or well...anything really. Timezone is FR+3. My maf experience is super weird because I played in an entirely different meta up until I started actively playing fr mafia. Hence why I got a mentor.

Can't think of anything else to say at the moment, but if I can think of stuff, I'll let you know.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Hi! I'm favvn, and this is my first forum-based mafia game, I suppose! I've played some Town of Salem and some in-person mafia games at parties and such, but I've been warned that this will be much different.

I'm in EST, so FR+3 (I'm a night owl haha, though I suppose that will change once school starts). I'm usually pretty active -- school is basically my biggest commitment.

Seconding the motion to make cupcakes out of her.
Hi! I'm favvn, and this is my first forum-based mafia game, I suppose! I've played some Town of Salem and some in-person mafia games at parties and such, but I've been warned that this will be much different.

I'm in EST, so FR+3 (I'm a night owl haha, though I suppose that will change once school starts). I'm usually pretty active -- school is basically my biggest commitment.

Seconding the motion to make cupcakes out of her.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bleeding Heart Crow she/her.xvi.gemini
[quote name="Bequerel" date=2017-08-23 21:19:01] AYE! I'm Bequerel, call me Beq, Pup, Puma or literally anything. Cap'n is acceptable (I still haven't gotten over MMM last year LMAO) I've played mafia for nearly my whole time on FR...up till probably six months ago when I took an unnanounced hiatus. All is well now. I'm p avidly against questionnaires and all that...vague questioning on your role/playstyle and scumhunt techniques. Doesn't do any good nor does it really do harm. However I have seen it do more harm than good so...anyways I'm rambling. But no seriously. I'm avid on D1 lynches. prepares for all the debating [/quote] Cutting quotes for sake of succinctness, I'm in agreement with points on questionnaires and on D1 lynches. So let's kick it off with [b]/vote beq[/b] :^) // PDT for me, so FR time if I understand correctly.
Bequerel wrote on 2017-08-23:
AYE!

I'm Bequerel, call me Beq, Pup, Puma or literally anything.
Cap'n is acceptable (I still haven't gotten over MMM last year LMAO)
I've played mafia for nearly my whole time on FR...up till probably six months ago when I took an unnanounced hiatus. All is well now.
I'm p avidly against questionnaires and all that...vague questioning on your role/playstyle and scumhunt techniques. Doesn't do any good nor does it really do harm. However I have seen it do more harm than good so...anyways I'm rambling.

But no seriously. I'm avid on D1 lynches. prepares for all the debating
Cutting quotes for sake of succinctness, I'm in agreement with points on questionnaires and on D1 lynches.

So let's kick it off with

/vote beq

:^)

//

PDT for me, so FR time if I understand correctly.
lqVg4eo.gif
Hey there everyone, Shimmerwing here! Call me Shimmer or anything you want! Time zone is as mentioned by Dawnbreeze, FRT+15. Not really experienced here that's why I've got a mentor. Let's all enjoy the game~

I personally avoids D1 lynches, so I'll only start suspecting when someone (or myself) has been killed. So... Yeah, that's it, nice to meet'cha all!
Hey there everyone, Shimmerwing here! Call me Shimmer or anything you want! Time zone is as mentioned by Dawnbreeze, FRT+15. Not really experienced here that's why I've got a mentor. Let's all enjoy the game~

I personally avoids D1 lynches, so I'll only start suspecting when someone (or myself) has been killed. So... Yeah, that's it, nice to meet'cha all!
9wQxglT.png
Making a quick post before I need to go to work, I sincerely hope you're joking about that vote on me lmao

Should mention I'm she/her pronouns only~ FRT +1

Day 1 is always slow and whatnot, unless you're playing MMM that got crazy...
Anyways. I'm glad to see new faces and mentors! (Sad I did not make the cut but excited to play)
If anyone has questions or something important happens, please please please ping me! I'll see it on my break ovo
Making a quick post before I need to go to work, I sincerely hope you're joking about that vote on me lmao

Should mention I'm she/her pronouns only~ FRT +1

Day 1 is always slow and whatnot, unless you're playing MMM that got crazy...
Anyways. I'm glad to see new faces and mentors! (Sad I did not make the cut but excited to play)
If anyone has questions or something important happens, please please please ping me! I'll see it on my break ovo
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Hey hi hello! I'm Wyx, FR+9 which is a wreck of a timezone to be in usually, and school and work usually mean I'll be around most in the evening... so, say, 11am FR time-ish, until I need to sleep. I couldn't care less about pronouns or what you call me though, as long as I know it's about me!

I'm a big fan of D1 lynches with this I agree, but I'll get back on that tomorrow when I actually have things to go off.

I do, however, have a question for everyone... Are you Scum?

To answer the question on everyone's mind, no I'm not scum, but you probably aren't surprised that that's what I claim now are you?
Hey hi hello! I'm Wyx, FR+9 which is a wreck of a timezone to be in usually, and school and work usually mean I'll be around most in the evening... so, say, 11am FR time-ish, until I need to sleep. I couldn't care less about pronouns or what you call me though, as long as I know it's about me!

I'm a big fan of D1 lynches with this I agree, but I'll get back on that tomorrow when I actually have things to go off.

I do, however, have a question for everyone... Are you Scum?

To answer the question on everyone's mind, no I'm not scum, but you probably aren't surprised that that's what I claim now are you?
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
Hey everyone, you all can call me GS. I'm half of Hope Bagel. I use she/her pronouns, but if you find they/them easier, feel free to use that. I'm +3 fr time. I'm at school now, but I'll have more time when I get home.

I posted this on the sign up forum, but I'll be very busy this weekend. I'll do my best to keep up.
Hey everyone, you all can call me GS. I'm half of Hope Bagel. I use she/her pronouns, but if you find they/them easier, feel free to use that. I'm +3 fr time. I'm at school now, but I'll have more time when I get home.

I posted this on the sign up forum, but I'll be very busy this weekend. I'll do my best to keep up.
Hello! I'm clw23 Fr +3.
This is my third forum based mafia game. I don't really like D1 lynches that much since you don't really have evidence and usually end up lynching a townie. I don't have school till the 28th
Hello! I'm clw23 Fr +3.
This is my third forum based mafia game. I don't really like D1 lynches that much since you don't really have evidence and usually end up lynching a townie. I don't have school till the 28th
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="Bequerel" date=2017-08-24 04:51:56] Making a quick post before I need to go to work, I sincerely hope you're joking about that vote on me lmao[/quote] Why would it be a joke? Since intros seem to be more of a thing, I'm used to games of all speeds, like D1 lynches since even if you lynch a townie, you're reducing POE for lategame, and I don't start school until the 5th. Cushy. I go by Moon or Moonbird; no need to pay attention to those zeros. :)
Bequerel wrote on 2017-08-24:

Why would it be a joke?

Since intros seem to be more of a thing, I'm used to games of all speeds, like D1 lynches since even if you lynch a townie, you're reducing POE for lategame, and I don't start school until the 5th. Cushy. I go by Moon or Moonbird; no need to pay attention to those zeros. :)
lqVg4eo.gif
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-08-24 08:02:09] Hey everyone, you all can call me GS. I'm half of Hope Bagel. I use she/her pronouns, but if you find they/them easier, feel free to use that. I'm +3 fr time. I'm at school now, but I'll have more time when I get home. I posted this on the sign up forum, but I'll be very busy this weekend. I'll do my best to keep up. [/quote] [b]##vote grandserpentine [/b] DS>>>>GS
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-08-24:

##vote grandserpentine

DS>>>>GS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61