Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fates Averted - FIN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
Quite busy with note taking from videos.
Hi! I'm Nebulacloud but you can call me Nebbie or Neb. I like cats. I do lots of artistic things and I love succulents >.>
Quite busy with note taking from videos.
Hi! I'm Nebulacloud but you can call me Nebbie or Neb. I like cats. I do lots of artistic things and I love succulents >.>
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Gotta wait till everyone has posted, now there's just Tonks19 left!
I think they probably missed the start-game ping, I checked their lair and all their dragons are well-fed.

p.s. I can sense @Tanglefire stalking this thread mm
((she's that one friend who remotely wants to get involved but refuses to sign up as spec haha.))
Gotta wait till everyone has posted, now there's just Tonks19 left!
I think they probably missed the start-game ping, I checked their lair and all their dragons are well-fed.

p.s. I can sense @Tanglefire stalking this thread mm
((she's that one friend who remotely wants to get involved but refuses to sign up as spec haha.))
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

[quote name="DarrenSanders" date=2017-08-24 13:09:16] Lol My name is DS. Mafia Champ from FFA. You will find that I am entirely sarcastic 118% of the time [/quote] I love you. [quote name="@NekoNikki" date=2017-08-24 13:25:53] Pretty sure this pointless question is for the exact same reason it was in Double Down, but just in case, mind explaining why you asked such a pointless question considering I doubt anybody's going to reveal scum? [/quote] Mind explaining why I shouldn't ask the question? People's way of phrasing their scum denial can tell a lot about them. For example, I'm almost willing to bet that @DarrenSanders isn't scum. Also, this is a upick game - for all you know, there's a lie detector somewhere in the players (I've had this happen to me before, it was a wreck), in which case saying "I'm not scum" could be your downfall. Tanglefire get out this is our game shoo shoo I'm grabbing the broom! Also this weekend I'm gonna be away for an animecon so if my posts are shorter and such, that's why. Now I'm gonna lie down because work today was exhausting and I'm dying >_> If you need me, ping me - I'll always try to respond to pings asap even if I can't keep up with everything happening and I need my 5 posts in some way ^^;
DarrenSanders wrote on 2017-08-24:
Lol

My name is DS. Mafia Champ from FFA. You will find that I am entirely sarcastic 118% of the time

I love you.
@NekoNikki wrote on 2017-08-24:
Pretty sure this pointless question is for the exact same reason it was in Double Down, but just in case, mind explaining why you asked such a pointless question considering I doubt anybody's going to reveal scum?

Mind explaining why I shouldn't ask the question? People's way of phrasing their scum denial can tell a lot about them. For example, I'm almost willing to bet that @DarrenSanders isn't scum. Also, this is a upick game - for all you know, there's a lie detector somewhere in the players (I've had this happen to me before, it was a wreck), in which case saying "I'm not scum" could be your downfall.

Tanglefire get out this is our game shoo shoo I'm grabbing the broom!

Also this weekend I'm gonna be away for an animecon so if my posts are shorter and such, that's why. Now I'm gonna lie down because work today was exhausting and I'm dying >_> If you need me, ping me - I'll always try to respond to pings asap even if I can't keep up with everything happening and I need my 5 posts in some way ^^;
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Wyxamex

Not really, you can emphasize not being scum all you want and in the end of the day it means nothing, and considering in Double Down you were immediately going after people who asked some pointless questions, I'm gonna be a little sus.

Hadn't thought about the lie detector role, they're not that common (to my knowledge) so I forgot that can be a thing used.
@Wyxamex

Not really, you can emphasize not being scum all you want and in the end of the day it means nothing, and considering in Double Down you were immediately going after people who asked some pointless questions, I'm gonna be a little sus.

Hadn't thought about the lie detector role, they're not that common (to my knowledge) so I forgot that can be a thing used.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Tonks19 has requested replacement, currently seeking one.
Tonks19 has requested replacement, currently seeking one.
MM82e8q.png
@Bequerel

i'm still interested in you m8

For your advocating on D1 lynches, you haven't really made many advancements on that end. Where would your vote stand at this point in time?

In addition, why did you accuse me of being a jester over other scum based upon my quick entry vote, despite your stance on D1 lynches?
@Bequerel

i'm still interested in you m8

For your advocating on D1 lynches, you haven't really made many advancements on that end. Where would your vote stand at this point in time?

In addition, why did you accuse me of being a jester over other scum based upon my quick entry vote, despite your stance on D1 lynches?
lqVg4eo.gif
@NekoNikki be a part of my town block /o/
@NekoNikki be a part of my town block /o/
lqVg4eo.gif
@m00nbird

Your town block?
@m00nbird

Your town block?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@m00nbird

I'm not set on anyone specifically yet at all. Me being an advocate for D1 lynches doesn't necessarily equate to me wanting to bus a lynch unless I have undeniable evidence to do so. I simply mean that if we have the chance to lynch, we take it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. /shrug/

I jumped to jester because in my experience, people who immediately jump to doing very odd things (such as voting for someone offhand and then claiming it was something vague and unexplainable (like a gut feeling. You can't explain that stuff cuz emotions can't translate to words all that well ya know)) just screams odd to me. It's easier to jump to jester or an anti-town role than anything else because of how odd it is. I've played many a mafia game where someone unaccustomed to the role will play it bold and dangerously like that including but not limited to, tabletop and forum mafia. It takes a few games to get used to the meta of the role you're playing, so I jumped to it being inexperience and pure bold-spirit.

TLDR; I don't have a specific vote. I jumped jester because it seemed a convienent place to be lead to due to past experiences.
@m00nbird

I'm not set on anyone specifically yet at all. Me being an advocate for D1 lynches doesn't necessarily equate to me wanting to bus a lynch unless I have undeniable evidence to do so. I simply mean that if we have the chance to lynch, we take it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. /shrug/

I jumped to jester because in my experience, people who immediately jump to doing very odd things (such as voting for someone offhand and then claiming it was something vague and unexplainable (like a gut feeling. You can't explain that stuff cuz emotions can't translate to words all that well ya know)) just screams odd to me. It's easier to jump to jester or an anti-town role than anything else because of how odd it is. I've played many a mafia game where someone unaccustomed to the role will play it bold and dangerously like that including but not limited to, tabletop and forum mafia. It takes a few games to get used to the meta of the role you're playing, so I jumped to it being inexperience and pure bold-spirit.

TLDR; I don't have a specific vote. I jumped jester because it seemed a convienent place to be lead to due to past experiences.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Also wish to know what you mean about "town block"

Generally a player who tries very hard to come across as town, end up being scum.
Whether or not it was a joke, lie, or a full-hearted offer, I believe I'll be sideyeing you for a bit. You're not on my scum list by any means. But players who seem to try-hard to seek town irk me in the wrong sort of way.

Just like you're watching me, I'm watching you, essentially ^^
Also wish to know what you mean about "town block"

Generally a player who tries very hard to come across as town, end up being scum.
Whether or not it was a joke, lie, or a full-hearted offer, I believe I'll be sideyeing you for a bit. You're not on my scum list by any means. But players who seem to try-hard to seek town irk me in the wrong sort of way.

Just like you're watching me, I'm watching you, essentially ^^
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61