Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Pyromaniacs [Mafia Game]
1 2 3
@Pearlcatcher101 @Shinxle @Soaringlynx @Foxbrush
Ya'll should join.
@Pearlcatcher101 @Shinxle @Soaringlynx @Foxbrush
Ya'll should join.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 @EmeralJubilee Mafia games? Yes please, count me in~ [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Empress [b]Username:[/b] SoaringLynx [b]Dragon Imagine/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28039959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280400/28039959_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (optional):[/b] Empress is cold royal. She doesn't blatantly act like she's above others, but how she speaks and acts makes her seem like she appears above others. In reality she puts up a cold facade because she doesn't trust anyone after her battle queen sister and mage brother left on an offer from another clan that was made without her. Empress isn't a fighter, but rather a master negotiator and deal maker. She saw the flyer and wanted to prove that she could be trusted to do something that would help others, and not be so cold about it. Empress is very weak strength wise, and to some degree emotionally. She's very intelligent after her faults. [b]Other:[/b] Lynx! [s]Dragons[/s] This week I'm a little busy with DOM, so if it starts this week I won't be as active, but I'll try to get a post out. Edit: Forgot ping! :)
@Dragonclaw101 @EmeralJubilee

Mafia games? Yes please, count me in~

Dragon Name: Empress
Username: SoaringLynx
Dragon Imagine/Link:

28039959_350.png

Personality (optional):
Empress is cold royal. She doesn't blatantly act like she's above others, but how she speaks and acts makes her seem like she appears above others. In reality she puts up a cold facade because she doesn't trust anyone after her battle queen sister and mage brother left on an offer from another clan that was made without her. Empress isn't a fighter, but rather a master negotiator and deal maker. She saw the flyer and wanted to prove that she could be trusted to do something that would help others, and not be so cold about it.
Empress is very weak strength wise, and to some degree emotionally. She's very intelligent after her faults.
Other:
Lynx! Dragons
This week I'm a little busy with DOM, so if it starts this week I won't be as active, but I'll try to get a post out.
Edit: Forgot ping! :)
@SoaringLynx
Accepted! It probably won't start this week, so don't worry!
@SoaringLynx
Accepted! It probably won't start this week, so don't worry!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 3