Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | INFECTED Lynch Thread
1 2
@Dragonclaw101 hahaha
hahaha
hahaha

@EmeraldJubilee
Should've mentioned that earlier lol. I wouldn't blame them. And my arguementive in every maf game is: "if we don't lynch, the Mafias can target us like sitting ducks"
@Dragonclaw101 hahaha
hahaha
hahaha

@EmeraldJubilee
Should've mentioned that earlier lol. I wouldn't blame them. And my arguementive in every maf game is: "if we don't lynch, the Mafias can target us like sitting ducks"
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@theelfdruid I abstain for day 1
@theelfdruid I abstain for day 1
Splat votes for Fascination, their blank, bulbous faerie eyes know a liar and sewer of discord when they see one.
Splat votes for Fascination, their blank, bulbous faerie eyes know a liar and sewer of discord when they see one.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
(*sower lmao. typo heck begins)
(*sower lmao. typo heck begins)
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@theelfdruid
I abstain!
@theelfdruid
I abstain!
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Caligraphy votes for everyone! They didn't help save Akumi!
XD JK JK mod doesn't get a vote lol
Caligraphy votes for everyone! They didn't help save Akumi!
XD JK JK mod doesn't get a vote lol
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
I like her already. I feel bad for voting for Akumi... Plus, I read Cali's lore and... She. Is. Me. Well, most of me. So, she is on my safe list.
I like her already. I feel bad for voting for Akumi... Plus, I read Cali's lore and... She. Is. Me. Well, most of me. So, she is on my safe list.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Splat votes for Riddle who could have made the massive claw marks and who had motive to murder Sunriser-- They can tell a sneaky lurker when they see one.
Splat votes for Riddle who could have made the massive claw marks and who had motive to murder Sunriser-- They can tell a sneaky lurker when they see one.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Splat votes to lynch Atara. They don't like the way they've stayed silent all this time...
Splat votes to lynch Atara. They don't like the way they've stayed silent all this time...
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
1 2