Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Try to wake the dragon!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
The dragon rolls over, crushing the instruments with a sharp CRUNCH, barely audible underneath his snores.

I boop his nose
The dragon rolls over, crushing the instruments with a sharp CRUNCH, barely audible underneath his snores.

I boop his nose
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
The dragon's tongue flicks out to lick the spot you booped. It tastes good, but it's not enough to wake him up.

I put catnip on the dragon's face and fling a cat at him.
The dragon's tongue flicks out to lick the spot you booped. It tastes good, but it's not enough to wake him up.

I put catnip on the dragon's face and fling a cat at him.
MmqCSN4.png
This cat doesn't care about catnip, and prefers to shred you to pieces for flinging it through the air like that. Meanwhile, the dragon just exhales once and the catnip's blown up into the atmosphere.

I empty a giant cauldron of acid and another one of lava above the dragon. He's now sleeping in the most deadly hottub I can imagine, surely this must at least wake him up, even if it doesn't kill him.
This cat doesn't care about catnip, and prefers to shred you to pieces for flinging it through the air like that. Meanwhile, the dragon just exhales once and the catnip's blown up into the atmosphere.

I empty a giant cauldron of acid and another one of lava above the dragon. He's now sleeping in the most deadly hottub I can imagine, surely this must at least wake him up, even if it doesn't kill him.
5LqH0sj.png
The acid and lava only slightly singe the scales. The dragon opens an eye, and then goes back to sleep, dreaming of rain.

I get a Pearlcatcher to read slash fic about the Shadowbinder and the Tidelord.
The acid and lava only slightly singe the scales. The dragon opens an eye, and then goes back to sleep, dreaming of rain.

I get a Pearlcatcher to read slash fic about the Shadowbinder and the Tidelord.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
The giant dragon has some really weird dreams, but continues to sleep.

I tap-dance on top of the dragon. In knife shoes.
The giant dragon has some really weird dreams, but continues to sleep.

I tap-dance on top of the dragon. In knife shoes.
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell
It murmurs slightly, but doesn't seem to care.

I throw an army of geckos at it.
@WelcomeToKell
It murmurs slightly, but doesn't seem to care.

I throw an army of geckos at it.
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Skeledra

Cute, but all it takes is a gigantic yawn from the dragon to sweep the invading force away.

I attempt to kidnap one of its hatchlings.
@Skeledra

Cute, but all it takes is a gigantic yawn from the dragon to sweep the invading force away.

I attempt to kidnap one of its hatchlings.
0mgcUEp.jpgmr_mittens_in_space_bear_ver.png
@Werkaec

The dragon curls tighter around the nest full of hatchlings that it guards. You can't move its massive tail, so you just give up.

I throw dust and pollen into the air, trying to have the dragon sneeze itself awake.
@Werkaec

The dragon curls tighter around the nest full of hatchlings that it guards. You can't move its massive tail, so you just give up.

I throw dust and pollen into the air, trying to have the dragon sneeze itself awake.
Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire
The dragon has taken his anti-allergy *****, as supplied by Baldwin.

I put a plate of delicioous dragon food right in front of the dragon's mouth. The dragon will be able to smell the food.
@Lannisfire
The dragon has taken his anti-allergy *****, as supplied by Baldwin.

I put a plate of delicioous dragon food right in front of the dragon's mouth. The dragon will be able to smell the food.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@theplait13
The dragon exhales and breathes out fire and smoke, burning the food to nothing and goes right on sleeping.

I put a crying dragonet in front of the dragon.
@theplait13
The dragon exhales and breathes out fire and smoke, burning the food to nothing and goes right on sleeping.

I put a crying dragonet in front of the dragon.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26