TOPIC | Try to wake the dragon!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
bump
bump
The dragon has just eaten before its nap

I conduct a symphony
The dragon has just eaten before its nap

I conduct a symphony
The dragon became deaf to all sounds a couple days ago, and thus, doesn't hear the amazing symphony being conducted.

I take a bazooka and blast the dragon three or four times with no hesitation!
The dragon became deaf to all sounds a couple days ago, and thus, doesn't hear the amazing symphony being conducted.

I take a bazooka and blast the dragon three or four times with no hesitation!
xk7ymDQ.png
Direct hit! The shots explode in a glorious blaze of fire and smoke!

....Oh, it seems the dragon's hide is much more fireproof than expected. Save for a slight scuff, the dragon felt nothing and continues to snore. Darn.

I take a fresh plate of just-baked cookies and wave it near its nose. Surely it can't resist such a treat!
Direct hit! The shots explode in a glorious blaze of fire and smoke!

....Oh, it seems the dragon's hide is much more fireproof than expected. Save for a slight scuff, the dragon felt nothing and continues to snore. Darn.

I take a fresh plate of just-baked cookies and wave it near its nose. Surely it can't resist such a treat!
2neWwt5.png
Alas, dragons are carnivores, and there's hardly anything meaty about cookies. It continues to snore.

I dump a bucket of ice water down its nose, of which is so cold that the Icewarden would shiver if he touched it.
Alas, dragons are carnivores, and there's hardly anything meaty about cookies. It continues to snore.

I dump a bucket of ice water down its nose, of which is so cold that the Icewarden would shiver if he touched it.
Dragon felt icy cold water and sneezed covering whole lair with you_don't_want_to_know_what from his nose!

I am pulling few scales from his paw, if I wont wake this dragon, at least I will have souvenir :D
Dragon felt icy cold water and sneezed covering whole lair with you_don't_want_to_know_what from his nose!

I am pulling few scales from his paw, if I wont wake this dragon, at least I will have souvenir :D
The dragon suddenly yawns and rises, opening its eyes and looking at you... you've done it! You've awoken the dragon!!

....Oh, no, wait a second. Actually, this is all a dream. Turns out, that last blast of sneeze was actually a kind of special sleep powder. Now both you and the dragon are fast asleep. Oops.

I take a whole bag of scale-biting locusts and set them loose in the dragon's lair!
The dragon suddenly yawns and rises, opening its eyes and looking at you... you've done it! You've awoken the dragon!!

....Oh, no, wait a second. Actually, this is all a dream. Turns out, that last blast of sneeze was actually a kind of special sleep powder. Now both you and the dragon are fast asleep. Oops.

I take a whole bag of scale-biting locusts and set them loose in the dragon's lair!
2neWwt5.png
They all ignore the dragon, instead coming for you.

I fetch the dragon's favorite snack and set it before him.
They all ignore the dragon, instead coming for you.

I fetch the dragon's favorite snack and set it before him.
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
The dragon sniffs the air and opens his mouth but is still asleep

I throw the heaviest rock I can find at him.. oh wait now he's uncounscious
The dragon sniffs the air and opens his mouth but is still asleep

I throw the heaviest rock I can find at him.. oh wait now he's uncounscious
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
No one's been able to wake him from that unconsciousness for a year - until you realize he never woke up and just went back to his hibernation-like sleep.

I drag the Deities in.
No one's been able to wake him from that unconsciousness for a year - until you realize he never woke up and just went back to his hibernation-like sleep.

I drag the Deities in.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26