Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84
Also, mafia = Forum mafia.
But apparently you took that out of context to.
Also, mafia = Forum mafia.
But apparently you took that out of context to.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray

I'm not trying to be mean, but this is a game. When you joined, you knew your statements would be closely analyzed and that you would probably be called a liar some point. That's how mafia works. I'm gonna be blunt: you don't have much ground on to be offended.

I knew you meant forum mafia. I was not taking you out of context there.

Also: I just checked you Lair description and noticed something odd.
Quote:
Mafia:
Afterlife: Nuetral, Win
Afterlife 2: Town, Lost
Afterlife 3: Mafia, N/A

Unless I'm mistaken, this is Afterlife 3. That would account for the N/A on whether you won or lost, since the game is not yet over.

Here's where I'm getting the idea that this is the third Afterlife Game. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote:
One hundred years ago, from this date, the reaper faction won favor from the ruler of the underworld and were sent to the surface to claim the souls of 16 individuals. While suffering losses on their part, they did emerge victorious in the end. Second came the ghosts many years later. The ghost won just like the reapers did, even though it took longer and they lost significantly more ghosts. The campsite, now bathed in the blood of two groups of people, has been abandoned. Until now.
@Ghostray

I'm not trying to be mean, but this is a game. When you joined, you knew your statements would be closely analyzed and that you would probably be called a liar some point. That's how mafia works. I'm gonna be blunt: you don't have much ground on to be offended.

I knew you meant forum mafia. I was not taking you out of context there.

Also: I just checked you Lair description and noticed something odd.
Quote:
Mafia:
Afterlife: Nuetral, Win
Afterlife 2: Town, Lost
Afterlife 3: Mafia, N/A

Unless I'm mistaken, this is Afterlife 3. That would account for the N/A on whether you won or lost, since the game is not yet over.

Here's where I'm getting the idea that this is the third Afterlife Game. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote:
One hundred years ago, from this date, the reaper faction won favor from the ruler of the underworld and were sent to the surface to claim the souls of 16 individuals. While suffering losses on their part, they did emerge victorious in the end. Second came the ghosts many years later. The ghost won just like the reapers did, even though it took longer and they lost significantly more ghosts. The campsite, now bathed in the blood of two groups of people, has been abandoned. Until now.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
@Kamme
This is technically the fourth Afterlife game. Afterlife V3 was canceled for a reason I can't recall (probably inactivity). Afterlife V3 also took place in the underworld, the Master's domain, so the blood that was spilled during that game wouldn't show up at the campsite either.

Also, just a cautionary warning towards everyone, please remember rule #15. Please keep this polite, respectful and civil. I know tensions can get high in these games but I want to refrain from having anyone quit due to another player being rude or being ignorant towards another's feelings. Everyone's feelings are justifiable and should not be pushed aside as if they are worthless.
@Kamme
This is technically the fourth Afterlife game. Afterlife V3 was canceled for a reason I can't recall (probably inactivity). Afterlife V3 also took place in the underworld, the Master's domain, so the blood that was spilled during that game wouldn't show up at the campsite either.

Also, just a cautionary warning towards everyone, please remember rule #15. Please keep this polite, respectful and civil. I know tensions can get high in these games but I want to refrain from having anyone quit due to another player being rude or being ignorant towards another's feelings. Everyone's feelings are justifiable and should not be pushed aside as if they are worthless.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Kamme
Actually I do, because the only game I attempted to lie in was the game that went N/A which was my fault. It was a failure on my part. That was indeed afterlife 3. And you'll see there to, I had a break down because, I lied. Because, I am not the most mentally stable on any grounds.
Sure I love mafia games, its simple. I do. But at least TOS was something I could look forward to despite the idiots.
However the other games, not a single word I posted was a lie. This game is no different. I explained exactly why I was offended, and I'm beyond angered at this point.
Only two of these games have I not had a break down.
But this is the only game I have been so offended that I have contemplated forfeiting.
I have had to many people trample all over to willing stay in a situation such as those anymore.

"When you joined, you knew your statements would be closely analyzed and that you would probably be called a liar some point."
Of course I knew that, but never have I met someone so close minded and so caught up in their fog of winning that they refused to acknowledge the lines that have been drawn. You have ignored all those lines. Repeatedly I've posted, I'm annoyed. I even went out of character and became snappy towards another player.

That should have been a sign to back off. But no. no. no. no. no. no. You continue and have the audacity to say, "you don't have much ground on to be offended." I have all grounds to be offended, because i laid out exactly what had me offended, what exactly triggered it. But no, you have the audacity go and tell someone when they tell you, what exactly what is bothering them to just let it slide and let you trample all over them. That their own afflictions and boundaries don't matter.

I may not be a sound person all the way but I at least have the dignity to play fair, and not stoop so low as you.
@Kamme
Actually I do, because the only game I attempted to lie in was the game that went N/A which was my fault. It was a failure on my part. That was indeed afterlife 3. And you'll see there to, I had a break down because, I lied. Because, I am not the most mentally stable on any grounds.
Sure I love mafia games, its simple. I do. But at least TOS was something I could look forward to despite the idiots.
However the other games, not a single word I posted was a lie. This game is no different. I explained exactly why I was offended, and I'm beyond angered at this point.
Only two of these games have I not had a break down.
But this is the only game I have been so offended that I have contemplated forfeiting.
I have had to many people trample all over to willing stay in a situation such as those anymore.

"When you joined, you knew your statements would be closely analyzed and that you would probably be called a liar some point."
Of course I knew that, but never have I met someone so close minded and so caught up in their fog of winning that they refused to acknowledge the lines that have been drawn. You have ignored all those lines. Repeatedly I've posted, I'm annoyed. I even went out of character and became snappy towards another player.

That should have been a sign to back off. But no. no. no. no. no. no. You continue and have the audacity to say, "you don't have much ground on to be offended." I have all grounds to be offended, because i laid out exactly what had me offended, what exactly triggered it. But no, you have the audacity go and tell someone when they tell you, what exactly what is bothering them to just let it slide and let you trample all over them. That their own afflictions and boundaries don't matter.

I may not be a sound person all the way but I at least have the dignity to play fair, and not stoop so low as you.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Maithax
Since I'm apparently not helpful and not really good at defending myself, could I drop out since we have a replacement now? Maybe they can explain and be more helpful.
@Maithax
Since I'm apparently not helpful and not really good at defending myself, could I drop out since we have a replacement now? Maybe they can explain and be more helpful.
@Sirenia
I don't want to waste our replacement. Especially since you are on the lynch block and, if they replace you, it could very well end up with them getting lynched tomorrow at noon. I don't want that. Unless it is entirely necessary and you have real life problems that are preventing you from being able to participate, of which I do not need details of, I will not replace you. And I have personal doubts that either apply to you considering that you seem perfectly able to post and be active on FR at the moment. I am sorry if that sounds harsh or strict in any way but it's my personal view on the matter.
@Sirenia
I don't want to waste our replacement. Especially since you are on the lynch block and, if they replace you, it could very well end up with them getting lynched tomorrow at noon. I don't want that. Unless it is entirely necessary and you have real life problems that are preventing you from being able to participate, of which I do not need details of, I will not replace you. And I have personal doubts that either apply to you considering that you seem perfectly able to post and be active on FR at the moment. I am sorry if that sounds harsh or strict in any way but it's my personal view on the matter.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Ghostray

I was not trying to insult you. I'm sorry I did, and I'm sorry for my bluntness.

The word offended is usually used in regards to a perceived insult. Google defines it as such: "resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult." You personally use the word several times, so I assumed you were taking the accusations of lying as an insult, which was what I did not believe you had grounds for. In other, words: what I meant above was that you don't have grounds to be personally insulted by the statements since they were not insults. I did not mean you don't have right to be upset. I'm sorry if this has been a misunderstanding.
@Ghostray

I was not trying to insult you. I'm sorry I did, and I'm sorry for my bluntness.

The word offended is usually used in regards to a perceived insult. Google defines it as such: "resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult." You personally use the word several times, so I assumed you were taking the accusations of lying as an insult, which was what I did not believe you had grounds for. In other, words: what I meant above was that you don't have grounds to be personally insulted by the statements since they were not insults. I did not mean you don't have right to be upset. I'm sorry if this has been a misunderstanding.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
@Kamme
Bluntness is fine.
Honesty is fine.
But I cannot forgive the fact you ignored my warnings to back off. I just cannot forgive you at this point. All of my offendedness came from my being upset, and you ignored it.
You also ignored facts that are true, "In mafia games I am more honest than I am in real life. In mafia games the truth is 99.9% If even 100%. In reality, its more so 35% of the time I'm telling the truth."
But it was clearly a misunderstanding, but you weren't able to see the other perspective, and thats why I can't forgive you for this Kamme.

Also another fun fact about ghost, I am almost never offended. The moment I say I am offended, it is a clear word to say back up and repedal cause you did something that can be easily apologized for, and then boom. Done. Forgiven. In the past.

Just know after this game, it may sound harsh but you are dead to me. You will be blocked, and I do not want to ever play another game with you. The fact you have gotten me so angered by this is to much is key to that response.
@Kamme
Bluntness is fine.
Honesty is fine.
But I cannot forgive the fact you ignored my warnings to back off. I just cannot forgive you at this point. All of my offendedness came from my being upset, and you ignored it.
You also ignored facts that are true, "In mafia games I am more honest than I am in real life. In mafia games the truth is 99.9% If even 100%. In reality, its more so 35% of the time I'm telling the truth."
But it was clearly a misunderstanding, but you weren't able to see the other perspective, and thats why I can't forgive you for this Kamme.

Also another fun fact about ghost, I am almost never offended. The moment I say I am offended, it is a clear word to say back up and repedal cause you did something that can be easily apologized for, and then boom. Done. Forgiven. In the past.

Just know after this game, it may sound harsh but you are dead to me. You will be blocked, and I do not want to ever play another game with you. The fact you have gotten me so angered by this is to much is key to that response.
blxU3AT.png
Woah... I've been here the whole time though I haven't been sure what to post. Currently, there seems to be two main candidates for lynch, Ghost and Sirenia. The main reason for ghost seems to be a change in emotional state and Sirenia is Suss since she's lurked for most of the game. i'm not sure if I should try and defend them in case they are town or agree with the voice in my head that saids to lynch one of them since we have no other leads. I'm also wondering who should be protected since most active town have been poisoned, another one is suss and and the last one seems to plan on getting killed.
Woah... I've been here the whole time though I haven't been sure what to post. Currently, there seems to be two main candidates for lynch, Ghost and Sirenia. The main reason for ghost seems to be a change in emotional state and Sirenia is Suss since she's lurked for most of the game. i'm not sure if I should try and defend them in case they are town or agree with the voice in my head that saids to lynch one of them since we have no other leads. I'm also wondering who should be protected since most active town have been poisoned, another one is suss and and the last one seems to plan on getting killed.
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

Kamme has decided to drop out and has been replaced by @Crumbleless
Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

Kamme has decided to drop out and has been replaced by @Crumbleless
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84