Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GG Event] Pokemon GO-Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@acheronta

Ah ok, that makes sense! Thank you!
@acheronta

Ah ok, that makes sense! Thank you!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@DerbyGirl Ohh nooo I forgot! :/ I guess that's that for that then.
@DerbyGirl Ohh nooo I forgot! :/ I guess that's that for that then.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Username:Reaper200
Pokemon GO Team: Instinct
Easy or Hard Challenge:Easy
Screenshot(s):Easy Challenge-Saturday
Other: I couldn't catch a ditto today.
Username:Reaper200
Pokemon GO Team: Instinct
Screenshot(s):Easy Challenge-Saturday
Other: I couldn't catch a ditto today.
Username:Andellor
Pokemon GO Team: Valor
Screenshot(s):
Easy: http://imgur.com/6MRvRgt
Other:None
Username:Andellor
Pokemon GO Team: Valor
Screenshot(s):
Easy: http://imgur.com/6MRvRgt
Other:None
derbygirl_pogo_gg17_by_katjalore_creatures-dbaft2v.pngpogo_ultraball_badge_01_by_adriannavo-dba8051.pngchc864K.png

osGnozv.png
@derbygirl

Did this event end already? I was expecting it to run during GG and didn't even check before then...
@derbygirl

Did this event end already? I was expecting it to run during GG and didn't even check before then...
ngw7WrY.png
Saturday Easy winner: @ThisOneIsBlue

Ok so no Saturday hard entries, considering how hard it is to track ditto plus it being a holiday weekend (if you live in the US) it doesn't surprise me lol. So how about this: first person to catch a ditto will win it :D pinging the list for this, good luck everyone!

@80MinToMidnight
@Multitallented
@Bluecupcake52
@sinstarinablak
@Reaper200
@Krycelli
@Leopardmask
@RayFisch
@KraalofBhaga
@Fletcher
@Jaruga

@Darthiel yeah it's over unless you want to try to be the first to catch a ditto D:
Saturday Easy winner: @ThisOneIsBlue

Ok so no Saturday hard entries, considering how hard it is to track ditto plus it being a holiday weekend (if you live in the US) it doesn't surprise me lol. So how about this: first person to catch a ditto will win it :D pinging the list for this, good luck everyone!

@80MinToMidnight
@Multitallented
@Bluecupcake52
@sinstarinablak
@Reaper200
@Krycelli
@Leopardmask
@RayFisch
@KraalofBhaga
@Fletcher
@Jaruga

@Darthiel yeah it's over unless you want to try to be the first to catch a ditto D:
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
@derbygirl

Ah that's so sad :( I should have checked sooner as I really like this event and was actually looking forward to it. Well, there is always next year!

As for the Ditto, I think I'll have to pass as I catch like one of those per month... no chance I'd make it! :p
@derbygirl

Ah that's so sad :( I should have checked sooner as I really like this event and was actually looking forward to it. Well, there is always next year!

As for the Ditto, I think I'll have to pass as I catch like one of those per month... no chance I'd make it! :p
ngw7WrY.png
@derbygirl
Wish I saw this earlier I had caught a ditto but it was a while ago. not sure if it has to have been caught with in the time frame of the event.
@derbygirl
Wish I saw this earlier I had caught a ditto but it was a while ago. not sure if it has to have been caught with in the time frame of the event.
Username: 80MinToMidnight
Pokemon GO Team: Mystic
Easy or Hard Challenge: Saturday Hard
Screenshot(s): Not the only exciting thing that happened...
Other: ... my boyfriend also proposed while we were having a picnic in this park! <3

@DerbyGirl I'm not sure if the Saturday challenge was still going to be open for submissions, but based on the post above I thought it was? Anywho, I found a ditto yesterday at the park and figured I'd submit!
Username: 80MinToMidnight
Pokemon GO Team: Mystic
Easy or Hard Challenge: Saturday Hard
Screenshot(s): Not the only exciting thing that happened...
Other: ... my boyfriend also proposed while we were having a picnic in this park! <3

@DerbyGirl I'm not sure if the Saturday challenge was still going to be open for submissions, but based on the post above I thought it was? Anywho, I found a ditto yesterday at the park and figured I'd submit!
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MinToMidnight yep, it was still open to the first person to catch one which is you :) so congrats...and also super big congrats on the proposal :o

Now that this is officially over, Mystic wins! 138k will be split between all Mystic participants.
@80MinToMidnight yep, it was still open to the first person to catch one which is you :) so congrats...and also super big congrats on the proposal :o

Now that this is officially over, Mystic wins! 138k will be split between all Mystic participants.
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11