Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder at the Mansion {Clue} CLOSED
Logging off for the night. I'll investigate the chandelier more tomorrow.
Logging off for the night. I'll investigate the chandelier more tomorrow.
I have one more photo of the white imperials:

"There are a few of white Imperials, now facing the camera. There's a small one, just like the child you saw."
I have one more photo of the white imperials:

"There are a few of white Imperials, now facing the camera. There's a small one, just like the child you saw."
Sheep? Could you update the CR with all the new stuff?
Sheep? Could you update the CR with all the new stuff?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
I think I've updated everything in the court record. If you see anything that's missing, holler.
I think I've updated everything in the court record. If you see anything that's missing, holler.
The dining room chandelier talked. Or rather, some voice did.

I won't be letting anyone choose willy nilly, oh me oh my no! The handle, the grip, look closey, take note! The truth of the sword is surely not in coat!
The dining room chandelier talked. Or rather, some voice did.

I won't be letting anyone choose willy nilly, oh me oh my no! The handle, the grip, look closey, take note! The truth of the sword is surely not in coat!

RMJd8xc.gif
I... have no idea what to do there, except ask about the handles. See if any match the descriptions we've had so far. Hopefully that's not a wrong choice...

I found a silver key with the world "enchanted" engraved on it, by the way.

EDIT: the ebony key doesn't go with the trunk. The enchanted key might go with the trunk in the master bedroom, though, standby.
I... have no idea what to do there, except ask about the handles. See if any match the descriptions we've had so far. Hopefully that's not a wrong choice...

I found a silver key with the world "enchanted" engraved on it, by the way.

EDIT: the ebony key doesn't go with the trunk. The enchanted key might go with the trunk in the master bedroom, though, standby.
I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm probably going to log off for the night.
I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm probably going to log off for the night.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
The chest has the following note in it:

"Oliva, when I pass down the mansion to you, I want you to know this: Layem is quite forgetful, so I'll have the instructions in here. Remember the copper sword with the fancy weak and strong? The handle had no grip but was shaped in the likes of a key? Destroy it. We do not need anybody getting into the cellar."
The chest has the following note in it:

"Oliva, when I pass down the mansion to you, I want you to know this: Layem is quite forgetful, so I'll have the instructions in here. Remember the copper sword with the fancy weak and strong? The handle had no grip but was shaped in the likes of a key? Destroy it. We do not need anybody getting into the cellar."
Spooky voice tells me this:
"It's... it's metal. Also, if you do that, I'll just up and kill you.

Better listen. Anyway, you examine the swords and narrow it down to five options.

An everyday sword, a sword with a vine swirling around the grip, a sword with a key like grip, a sword with a narrow strong and weak, and a double-handed sword. Best to get some input to avoid death."
Spooky voice tells me this:
"It's... it's metal. Also, if you do that, I'll just up and kill you.

Better listen. Anyway, you examine the swords and narrow it down to five options.

An everyday sword, a sword with a vine swirling around the grip, a sword with a key like grip, a sword with a narrow strong and weak, and a double-handed sword. Best to get some input to avoid death."

RMJd8xc.gif
Now I really want to go to the cellar. I need to know what's in there.
Now I really want to go to the cellar. I need to know what's in there.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif