Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder at the Mansion {Clue} CLOSED
I have a bronze knife and can check the gallery using that (Fen's not letting go of it), but I don't think the imperial there will be gone yet- its not the banquet yet.
I have a bronze knife and can check the gallery using that (Fen's not letting go of it), but I don't think the imperial there will be gone yet- its not the banquet yet.
Who had the copper knife? I need it to open the painting.
Who had the copper knife? I need it to open the painting.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@SheepyPeanut

She's gone, come over here while we have the chance.
@SheepyPeanut

She's gone, come over here while we have the chance.
I have the copper knife up in the master bedroom. Um... I bet I can convince my character that she can weaponize her magnet, I guess, but she's currently kind of freaked out.

Anyway.

I'm gonna still be in the master bedroom for a bit, there's some things in the drawers I need to check. I found the plot.
I have the copper knife up in the master bedroom. Um... I bet I can convince my character that she can weaponize her magnet, I guess, but she's currently kind of freaked out.

Anyway.

I'm gonna still be in the master bedroom for a bit, there's some things in the drawers I need to check. I found the plot.
@LibreNoctre
We could trade? The knife for the key. I'll open the chest after I finish checking these documents, you go open the painting.
@LibreNoctre
We could trade? The knife for the key. I'll open the chest after I finish checking these documents, you go open the painting.
@SheepyPeanut

Alright, i should be at the master bedroom so just wait there.
@SheepyPeanut

Alright, i should be at the master bedroom so just wait there.
Within the documents of the drawers in the master bedroom, there is the following. The first is apparently a law concerning outsiders:

Outsiders, or those not of the Imperial breed...
Keep at arms
Protect...

Keep beast... chained
Feed

Do not unlock the cellar
Keep second door locked...
Within the documents of the drawers in the master bedroom, there is the following. The first is apparently a law concerning outsiders:

Outsiders, or those not of the Imperial breed...
Keep at arms
Protect...

Keep beast... chained
Feed

Do not unlock the cellar
Keep second door locked...
Maybe we can go borrow a sword before going into the cellar. None of us are imperials..
Maybe we can go borrow a sword before going into the cellar. None of us are imperials..
Not sure if you've got this tidbit yet, but here you go:

"Nothing much with the bathroom, there's broken glass in a corner though. Weird. Probably from the shattered mirror."

(not bolded in the actual message)

I'm making a connection with the mirror story someone overheard. I think the bolded bit above implies someone swept it away on purpose, be it because it's a safety hazard or rather cleaning up possible evidence.
Not sure if you've got this tidbit yet, but here you go:

"Nothing much with the bathroom, there's broken glass in a corner though. Weird. Probably from the shattered mirror."

(not bolded in the actual message)

I'm making a connection with the mirror story someone overheard. I think the bolded bit above implies someone swept it away on purpose, be it because it's a safety hazard or rather cleaning up possible evidence.
Oh. Um. That one was probably me if you were in the bathroom.

It's probably safe to remove the mirror story from the court record for now. The broken glass was because Fen had a fight with the mirror and won, got a key in the process. The key doesn't open anything yet, though.
Oh. Um. That one was probably me if you were in the bathroom.

It's probably safe to remove the mirror story from the court record for now. The broken glass was because Fen had a fight with the mirror and won, got a key in the process. The key doesn't open anything yet, though.