Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder at the Mansion {Clue} CLOSED
The note from the master bedroom suggests the key-like grip is the correct sword. That being said, I'm increasingly worried about that cellar...

We're no closer to finding the murderer...

And it's past midnight, here. I'm gonna head off to bed. Court record ought to be updated here. Sometime tomorrow I'll hop back on and try to update anything y'all did. Night!
The note from the master bedroom suggests the key-like grip is the correct sword. That being said, I'm increasingly worried about that cellar...

We're no closer to finding the murderer...

And it's past midnight, here. I'm gonna head off to bed. Court record ought to be updated here. Sometime tomorrow I'll hop back on and try to update anything y'all did. Night!
Also going to sleep, need it for tomorrow.

Feel free to continue sending actions, I'll be sure to respond tomorrow.
Also going to sleep, need it for tomorrow.

Feel free to continue sending actions, I'll be sure to respond tomorrow.
dQT1EzU.gif
Alright, I am back, alive, and awake so yea...
Alright, I am back, alive, and awake so yea...
dQT1EzU.gif
Not dead, guys. I now have a sword.
Not dead, guys. I now have a sword.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Sweet. That almost guaranteed unlocks the cellar, but before we do, I'm going to check if the ebony key unlocks the guest room. We should probably collect everything we can before going down to the cellar... and also have everyone here... and maybe also give everyone a weapon...

Listen I'm really worried about that cellar

EDIT: I also have to head off to fencing practice in like five minutes, so there's that.
Sweet. That almost guaranteed unlocks the cellar, but before we do, I'm going to check if the ebony key unlocks the guest room. We should probably collect everything we can before going down to the cellar... and also have everyone here... and maybe also give everyone a weapon...

Listen I'm really worried about that cellar

EDIT: I also have to head off to fencing practice in like five minutes, so there's that.
Okay. I need to leave now, but you all need to know: Fen checked under the bed in the master bedroom, saw a mysterious, apparently young-looking pair of glowing yellow eyes, and then they vanished.

In other words, creepy kid remains creepy.

There are scratch marks in the wood and Fen is going to follow them. I'm off to fence.

Hopefully my character isn't dead when I get back? We'll see. Court Record is updated.
Okay. I need to leave now, but you all need to know: Fen checked under the bed in the master bedroom, saw a mysterious, apparently young-looking pair of glowing yellow eyes, and then they vanished.

In other words, creepy kid remains creepy.

There are scratch marks in the wood and Fen is going to follow them. I'm off to fence.

Hopefully my character isn't dead when I get back? We'll see. Court Record is updated.
It appears the whole in the Imperial painting has been stitched up... but by who? There is also a lump in the second painting now.
It appears the whole in the Imperial painting has been stitched up... but by who? There is also a lump in the second painting now.

RMJd8xc.gif
The lump is small and directly over the key in the painting.
The lump is small and directly over the key in the painting.

RMJd8xc.gif
Do you want to try using the copper knife again, or the sword?

Also, have you tried using the sword to unlock the basement?

Meanwhile, the eyes I saw under the bed in the master bedroom belonged to a small dragon that made scratches in the floor as it moved. Got away before I could follow it, though. I'm now trying the ebony key on the guest room doors.
Do you want to try using the copper knife again, or the sword?

Also, have you tried using the sword to unlock the basement?

Meanwhile, the eyes I saw under the bed in the master bedroom belonged to a small dragon that made scratches in the floor as it moved. Got away before I could follow it, though. I'm now trying the ebony key on the guest room doors.
Update: the ebony key opens the guest room, but I got this message: "There's a small snap as the door unlocks. The door opens, but not all the way. Do you dare go inside?"

So if anything weird happens to me... you know what happened.
Update: the ebony key opens the guest room, but I got this message: "There's a small snap as the door unlocks. The door opens, but not all the way. Do you dare go inside?"

So if anything weird happens to me... you know what happened.