Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | B?!RD MAFIA Discussion Thread [FIN]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-04-18 19:10:25] @/librenoctre >"i mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that." the difference is, if it's on day 2, we'll have night results to base our suspicions on. >"i usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different." elaborate on play differently? that bit gives me off vibes, sounds like you're trying to put up a safety barrier to explain your actions when someone starts sussing you [/quote] DO NOT. DONT USE NIGHT FLAVOR TO BASE YOUR SUSPICIONS OFF OF PLEASE HOLY MOLY ARTICOKEY :U
Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-18:
@/librenoctre
>"i mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that."
the difference is, if it's on day 2, we'll have night results to base our suspicions on.

>"i usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different."
elaborate on play differently? that bit gives me off vibes, sounds like you're trying to put up a safety barrier to explain your actions when someone starts sussing you
DO NOT.

DONT USE NIGHT FLAVOR TO BASE YOUR SUSPICIONS OFF OF PLEASE HOLY MOLY ARTICOKEY :U
Also who the frick frack apple jack tick tack is still alive Bc op doesn't say and it makes this 10x more difficult to know who I'm supposed to be looking at
Also who the frick frack apple jack tick tack is still alive Bc op doesn't say and it makes this 10x more difficult to know who I'm supposed to be looking at
@luxmold

StormDreamer Harpies luxmold Crowlich blanketgender raiccoon

List of living players
@luxmold

StormDreamer Harpies luxmold Crowlich blanketgender raiccoon

List of living players
@anika
Oh, thank ya.
@anika
Oh, thank ya.
@blanketgender
If you have a post already sussing Nerasis then you can just link me to it and I'll try my best to answer.
@blanketgender
If you have a post already sussing Nerasis then you can just link me to it and I'll try my best to answer.
@luxmold oh jeez sorry i meant to make an earlier response. basics of Nera stuff:

1. process of elimination (most suspicious of your slot + Storm's)
2. Nera had a strong town read on me
3. a weird comment about the last PR being a miller, then said it was just an example (and i knew i was the last PR)

doesn't help that you aren't using his post requirement at all, either.
@luxmold oh jeez sorry i meant to make an earlier response. basics of Nera stuff:

1. process of elimination (most suspicious of your slot + Storm's)
2. Nera had a strong town read on me
3. a weird comment about the last PR being a miller, then said it was just an example (and i knew i was the last PR)

doesn't help that you aren't using his post requirement at all, either.
LUZk8tY.png
also strong town read isn't AI but it seemed weird so i'm going to include it, even if it is just ~vibes~
also strong town read isn't AI but it seemed weird so i'm going to include it, even if it is just ~vibes~
LUZk8tY.png
At work and will be for a while, but. Putting my vote on @luxmold for tonight. They're pinging me off the most right now.

It's a 2/3 chance of getting the mafia right between Lux, @Harpies , and @stormdreamer right now, too, which is part of that reasoning.
At work and will be for a while, but. Putting my vote on @luxmold for tonight. They're pinging me off the most right now.

It's a 2/3 chance of getting the mafia right between Lux, @Harpies , and @stormdreamer right now, too, which is part of that reasoning.
...Wait. Forgot about @Bearclaws . and my post req. Shoot.

I am at work and it is busy and I am BEAR-ly managing. Sue me. >8I

...Birdly managing? I dunno. I duNNO
...Wait. Forgot about @Bearclaws . and my post req. Shoot.

I am at work and it is busy and I am BEAR-ly managing. Sue me. >8I

...Birdly managing? I dunno. I duNNO
@blanketgender
I'm p sure I won't be able to be back in time to make a good defense but I A.) forgot about his post req bc I just skimmed for my alignment. B.) gotta eat those worms c.) knowing Nera, it's unsurprising he'd believe there to be a miller type role. I still haven't read through everything but atm, I'm pretty sure when he made that claim you had yet to announce your PR (idk what your PR is anyways but you have one??) d.) I'm a vanilla townie so lynching me would be a huge waste. I'm willing to bet that @StormDreamer, @Harpies, or @BearClaws is the last mafia but I'll be voting for Storm.

ALSO ILL BE AT PROM TONIGHT SO I WONT BE ABLE TO RESPOND. I won't be there the full time tho bc I'm still not feeling the best but I'm pnsure lockdown is today??
@blanketgender
I'm p sure I won't be able to be back in time to make a good defense but I A.) forgot about his post req bc I just skimmed for my alignment. B.) gotta eat those worms c.) knowing Nera, it's unsurprising he'd believe there to be a miller type role. I still haven't read through everything but atm, I'm pretty sure when he made that claim you had yet to announce your PR (idk what your PR is anyways but you have one??) d.) I'm a vanilla townie so lynching me would be a huge waste. I'm willing to bet that @StormDreamer, @Harpies, or @BearClaws is the last mafia but I'll be voting for Storm.

ALSO ILL BE AT PROM TONIGHT SO I WONT BE ABLE TO RESPOND. I won't be there the full time tho bc I'm still not feeling the best but I'm pnsure lockdown is today??
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42