Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 222 223
@Stanari

Worth noting it's also not JUST the claim. What really got people's suspicion on Limelight going was that on Day 2 I observed Lux during the night, she died, I was given the names of 3 people at least one of which was involved in her death.

Limelight major sussed me out of the blue and voted for me because they basically said they didn't believe my claim and it was a ruse to get town to lynch other innocent town. But we lynched Blue (who was one of the 3 people) and they flipped scum. Which made a lot of people, including me, think that it's pretty possible Lime was just trying to draw attention away from ThisOneIsBlue.

That + me personally looking into Lime's other games makes me still suspicious of her.
I can probably find quotes if you really want but later because rn I'm tired. There have been some posts few and far between that I do get better vibes from, but at this point I'm so wary of her that I would be paranoid the entire game if she was left alive and I would rather not chance it.
@Stanari

Worth noting it's also not JUST the claim. What really got people's suspicion on Limelight going was that on Day 2 I observed Lux during the night, she died, I was given the names of 3 people at least one of which was involved in her death.

Limelight major sussed me out of the blue and voted for me because they basically said they didn't believe my claim and it was a ruse to get town to lynch other innocent town. But we lynched Blue (who was one of the 3 people) and they flipped scum. Which made a lot of people, including me, think that it's pretty possible Lime was just trying to draw attention away from ThisOneIsBlue.

That + me personally looking into Lime's other games makes me still suspicious of her.
I can probably find quotes if you really want but later because rn I'm tired. There have been some posts few and far between that I do get better vibes from, but at this point I'm so wary of her that I would be paranoid the entire game if she was left alive and I would rather not chance it.
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura
@Gwendolyn

That point regarding my confusion regarding my ability is why I'm not trying to defend myself too much. Even I'm aware I don't seem town and that my ability doesn't seem town. That is fine by me.

I am confused about myself and about my ability yes. I am frustrated yes.

also Chaotic, I've said several pages back that I am trying out new style for this game and to try to play it relaxed instead of usual lurking around
@ChaoticKagura
@Gwendolyn

That point regarding my confusion regarding my ability is why I'm not trying to defend myself too much. Even I'm aware I don't seem town and that my ability doesn't seem town. That is fine by me.

I am confused about myself and about my ability yes. I am frustrated yes.

also Chaotic, I've said several pages back that I am trying out new style for this game and to try to play it relaxed instead of usual lurking around
As for my vote, I said it was a mistake and I regret it. I also explained I was rushing for time, and my gut feeling was wrong.
As for my vote, I said it was a mistake and I regret it. I also explained I was rushing for time, and my gut feeling was wrong.
Kill me if y'alls want. I don't particularly care
Kill me if y'alls want. I don't particularly care
[quote=Announcement] @Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @VivaFariy @xspideray @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @Stanari @ShockZephyr @Luxmold @Raiccoon is replacing VivaFariy. Thanks dood. I was gonna have to mod kill a whole buncha people tonight.[/quote]
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
i'm here! Gotta read thru, and will have to go for 30 min so will be a little quiet for a bit
i'm here! Gotta read thru, and will have to go for 30 min so will be a little quiet for a bit
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon

Welcome you cheese!
@raiccoon

Welcome you cheese!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@VivaFariy
It's okay, take your time, catch up, if you need to drop out it might be better for you if you need a break. If you don't want to drop out that's cool too. Just be safe, okay? Get better!
@VivaFariy
It's okay, take your time, catch up, if you need to drop out it might be better for you if you need a break. If you don't want to drop out that's cool too. Just be safe, okay? Get better!
@Rosetta248

uhm
Kinda late there
@Rosetta248

uhm
Kinda late there
@Limelight
It's never too late for comfort.
@Limelight
It's never too late for comfort.