Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92
Introduce yourself! Names/pronouns/nicknames/anything else

I personally prefer Chry (ssh-ree) with she/her pronouns! I play as Bluethroat, with the use of he/him pronouns

When will you be available?

Erm, kind of in and out of availability? But I check my notifications every other hour unless I'm in school or asleep.

Any former mafia experience? (online or irl)

Nope, I am a virgin player

Who do you recognize? Or for old players who do you not know?

I recognize no one right off the bat tbh

Who's your favorite kitty?

Other than my own, I love Jayfeather. My sarcastic son. I also like Bluestar and Flametail

I personally prefer Chry (ssh-ree) with she/her pronouns! I play as Bluethroat, with the use of he/him pronouns

Erm, kind of in and out of availability? But I check my notifications every other hour unless I'm in school or asleep.

Nope, I am a virgin player

I recognize no one right off the bat tbh

Other than my own, I love Jayfeather. My sarcastic son. I also like Bluestar and Flametail
eHsIhFC.png
@Blizzardwing ;~; I love your games tho! A lot of people on this site do care about you, I just wish I could give you more than an internet huggle right now.
@Blizzardwing ;~; I love your games tho! A lot of people on this site do care about you, I just wish I could give you more than an internet huggle right now.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
So far, Nebulae1 and vyndi still haven't posted. Neither have posted in threads since the 11th, and their dragons are somewhat low on energy (as in, lower than 94%).
So far, Nebulae1 and vyndi still haven't posted. Neither have posted in threads since the 11th, and their dragons are somewhat low on energy (as in, lower than 94%).
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
It just doesn't seem like anyone does.

I'm going to stop here with my thoughts outside mafia related things like reads. Don't want to be a downer this game. especially since it might be my last
@raiccoon
It just doesn't seem like anyone does.

I'm going to stop here with my thoughts outside mafia related things like reads. Don't want to be a downer this game. especially since it might be my last
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hi there, my name is Dan but you can call me Fil.

Available at times indicated in my signature.

Yes, but all deaths :'(.

A lot and I'm not listing it. There seems to be an abundance of new people I haven't seen before.

I don't read Warrior Cats nor have I ever heard about it... until now.
Hi there, my name is Dan but you can call me Fil.

Available at times indicated in my signature.

Yes, but all deaths :'(.

A lot and I'm not listing it. There seems to be an abundance of new people I haven't seen before.

I don't read Warrior Cats nor have I ever heard about it... until now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
I'm off to sleep by the way. I won't be fully back for a while because of school, but I might be able to squeeze some time in during the pep rally tomorrow.
I'm off to sleep by the way. I won't be fully back for a while because of school, but I might be able to squeeze some time in during the pep rally tomorrow.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oh no there's already some unmafia tension and the game barely started *worry worry*

Oh no there's already some unmafia tension and the game barely started *worry worry*

coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
[quote name="DuskyChangeling" date=2017-01-12 21:06:14] Oh no there's already some unmafia tension and the game barely started *worry worry* [/quote] worry intenseifyes
DuskyChangeling wrote on 2017-01-12:
worry intenseifyes
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@werelynx
Went back to read the rules again. When you say if a loyalist kills another loyalist they will be exiled, you mean it applies to vigilantes or some sort of town-attacker who injures town and the attacked person subseqently die should they not be healed, so they'll be exiled too?
@werelynx
Went back to read the rules again. When you say if a loyalist kills another loyalist they will be exiled, you mean it applies to vigilantes or some sort of town-attacker who injures town and the attacked person subseqently die should they not be healed, so they'll be exiled too?
Sorry about my absense. I'll reply to the qn in a second
Sorry about my absense. I'll reply to the qn in a second
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92