Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Look to your left . . .
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 491 492
@AmethystRose1958

My sister's backpack. I'm soaked and my sis is gonna kill me when I get home xD

Next: A flock of very angry ducks is about to attack you and the thing on your left is your only tool to defend yourself. How do you survive?
@AmethystRose1958

My sister's backpack. I'm soaked and my sis is gonna kill me when I get home xD

Next: A flock of very angry ducks is about to attack you and the thing on your left is your only tool to defend yourself. How do you survive?
XI8Ptgx.jpg
@DragonKingOfSeas

Well I might have knocked a duck on the head, but I definitely just lost my phone.

Next:

You are competing in a rodeo. But you don't have a saddle. What are you using instead?
@DragonKingOfSeas

Well I might have knocked a duck on the head, but I definitely just lost my phone.

Next:

You are competing in a rodeo. But you don't have a saddle. What are you using instead?
goSc2L4.png
@TheRedPaladin
I mean, i don’t know how good a charger is for this. But i might survive!

Next:
Your beloved cat just started to run away, what do you catch it with?
@TheRedPaladin
I mean, i don’t know how good a charger is for this. But i might survive!

Next:
Your beloved cat just started to run away, what do you catch it with?
Untitled1442_20230710132707.pngUntitled1442_20230710132717.pngUntitled1442_20230710132726.pngUntitled1442_20230710132736.png
Untitled1442_20230710132900.pngUntitled1442_20230710132911.pngUntitled1442_20230710132920.png
@Mersinia

A door. I thought that it would be an effective and movable blockade until I remembered that cats can climb.

Next:
What would happen if you tried to use the object on your left as a kite?
@Mersinia

A door. I thought that it would be an effective and movable blockade until I remembered that cats can climb.

Next:
What would happen if you tried to use the object on your left as a kite?
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
@archaeon
I frustratedly wonder why my chair won't lift into the air

next: Use it to send a message
@archaeon
I frustratedly wonder why my chair won't lift into the air

next: Use it to send a message
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
@Amazingdragonlet

I through my tiny toothpick umbrella with my message tapped to it into the air, only for it to fall again
Next: You have to make a horror movie with the object to your left. How does this turn out?
@Amazingdragonlet

I through my tiny toothpick umbrella with my message tapped to it into the air, only for it to fall again
Next: You have to make a horror movie with the object to your left. How does this turn out?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ConfusedUnknown
A pencil sharpener. I'd imagine there is a dramatic scene where the antagonist takes it apart to get to the blade within, so that's something.
Next: You have to make art with the object to your left, how's that going?
@ConfusedUnknown
A pencil sharpener. I'd imagine there is a dramatic scene where the antagonist takes it apart to get to the blade within, so that's something.
Next: You have to make art with the object to your left, how's that going?
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@DarkPuffin
Ironically enough, a mechanical pencil. However, I have no paper.. guess I'm drawing on my desk!
-
You have to ask out someone you like with the item to your left as a gift. Are you getting rejected?
@DarkPuffin
Ironically enough, a mechanical pencil. However, I have no paper.. guess I'm drawing on my desk!
-
You have to ask out someone you like with the item to your left as a gift. Are you getting rejected?
reshiram-pokemon-reshiram.gif
@Equuinox
Well, it's a charger. But not just any charger. It's a charger for a Chromebook. So I'm definitely getting rejected.
You have to perform a comedy skit in front of your co-workers, using the object to your left as your only prop. How does that turn out?
@Equuinox
Well, it's a charger. But not just any charger. It's a charger for a Chromebook. So I'm definitely getting rejected.
You have to perform a comedy skit in front of your co-workers, using the object to your left as your only prop. How does that turn out?
wsC9LP4.jpg
@DarkAurora

Well... The item to my left is a remote control for my portable AC, but I don't think that'd have too much bearing on my routine considering I suck at improv! So it'd probably go badly. :P

Next: You have to dig a hole large enough to plant a sapling with the item to your left. How does that go for you?
@DarkAurora

Well... The item to my left is a remote control for my portable AC, but I don't think that'd have too much bearing on my routine considering I suck at improv! So it'd probably go badly. :P

Next: You have to dig a hole large enough to plant a sapling with the item to your left. How does that go for you?
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 491 492