Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Look to your left . . .
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 491 492
@dinosaurbeen Ah! I mean it sure is freakin comfy. Don't know if I am gonna go much of anywhere with a bed for a shoe. It would certainly give the most epic platform of all time so it'd be fun to tower over others. Maybe I'll just stand and pose VOGUE VOGUE! My dragons find it much more suiting, this way they can finally get those stupid rocks off the bottom of their feet! Might just become a new fashion among the masses.

You look to your left and the object becomes a wild pokemon! What type is it, would it be worth the catch, and what would be their ultimate power move?
@dinosaurbeen Ah! I mean it sure is freakin comfy. Don't know if I am gonna go much of anywhere with a bed for a shoe. It would certainly give the most epic platform of all time so it'd be fun to tower over others. Maybe I'll just stand and pose VOGUE VOGUE! My dragons find it much more suiting, this way they can finally get those stupid rocks off the bottom of their feet! Might just become a new fashion among the masses.

You look to your left and the object becomes a wild pokemon! What type is it, would it be worth the catch, and what would be their ultimate power move?
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@CroisEnToi
An origami dragon... I guess it'd be a dragon type then! Maybe also a normal type because paper... I'd love to have a paper dragon pokemon ;__; It sounds like it'd be really cute. Ultimate power would probably be a papercut, lol.

Look to your left, the object is now alive and malicious. Are you in danger, or could you take it on?
@CroisEnToi
An origami dragon... I guess it'd be a dragon type then! Maybe also a normal type because paper... I'd love to have a paper dragon pokemon ;__; It sounds like it'd be really cute. Ultimate power would probably be a papercut, lol.

Look to your left, the object is now alive and malicious. Are you in danger, or could you take it on?
Uw1G2JB.png
@Spiderbee

well
it's a pen. it probably couldn't kill me

Look to your left. You have to sleep with that item. How noticeable or uncomfy would it be?
@Spiderbee

well
it's a pen. it probably couldn't kill me

Look to your left. You have to sleep with that item. How noticeable or uncomfy would it be?
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
@comatoseVulpes A shampoo bottle? It wouldn't be noticeable unless it opens up during the night, but I've got a bunch of random stuff in my bed anyway sooooooo

Look to your left. You have to climb a ladder with that object in your hand (or at least try to), how does it go?
@comatoseVulpes A shampoo bottle? It wouldn't be noticeable unless it opens up during the night, but I've got a bunch of random stuff in my bed anyway sooooooo

Look to your left. You have to climb a ladder with that object in your hand (or at least try to), how does it go?
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@Dianounais How do I climb a ladder with stairs, can't I just use those instead?

Look to your left, it is now your secret weapon to the zombie apocalypse
@Dianounais How do I climb a ladder with stairs, can't I just use those instead?

Look to your left, it is now your secret weapon to the zombie apocalypse
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
@DarkCarnival It's a bit big.. a whole darn shelf!

Look to your left.. The thing you first see is now your best friend.
@DarkCarnival It's a bit big.. a whole darn shelf!

Look to your left.. The thing you first see is now your best friend.
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie
A pile of clothes? Hell yeah!

TO your left, give it a sponge bath.
@EllaCalanie
A pile of clothes? Hell yeah!

TO your left, give it a sponge bath.
@Zinczic118 my basketball appreciates the soapy wash

Look to your left, that is now what you will hand in as a project
@Zinczic118 my basketball appreciates the soapy wash

Look to your left, that is now what you will hand in as a project
RCP4nqa.png
q9EEy5M.png
@thelitdragonkid If I am understanding the proper concept I can assure you that my iced coffee is the greatest science fair project anyone has ever seen. Not only is it a solution of beans and water it also produces the highest rate of keeping people awake per year. In order for you to truly understand this concept I ask that you taste from my three different flavors specifically vanilla, caramel, and mocha. I will now receive my A+.

Look to your left, this is the first ingredient in the brand new smoothie you plan to change the world with. How does your smoothie taste??
@thelitdragonkid If I am understanding the proper concept I can assure you that my iced coffee is the greatest science fair project anyone has ever seen. Not only is it a solution of beans and water it also produces the highest rate of keeping people awake per year. In order for you to truly understand this concept I ask that you taste from my three different flavors specifically vanilla, caramel, and mocha. I will now receive my A+.

Look to your left, this is the first ingredient in the brand new smoothie you plan to change the world with. How does your smoothie taste??
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@CroisEnToi
Paper smoothie. Now this is innovation, a fresh new flavor of smoothie that nobody has ever had before!

Look to your left. Put it in an art museum and try to make it seem as creative and emotional as possible. How do people respond to your masterpiece?
@CroisEnToi
Paper smoothie. Now this is innovation, a fresh new flavor of smoothie that nobody has ever had before!

Look to your left. Put it in an art museum and try to make it seem as creative and emotional as possible. How do people respond to your masterpiece?
NN9NPXA.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Pgv53XB.png
RUGBzP5.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
JvUa9ma.png
qJFAY9h.png
fP0089X.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 491 492