Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[snippet of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2071965/17#post_24577131]read list[/url]] [quote name="RedDragonD" date=2016-12-23 15:44:36] blizzardwing Posted a bit of fluff about peoples vistas and a bit of fluff convo with alois. Nothing scummy, just seems like lighthearted convo at the beginning. alois is slightly sus of them tho? Null vibe, too early for me to tell.[b] leaning slightly toward a town vibe[/b], but i am cautious. [/quote] This is really the only read he really differentiated from me; all others either agreed with me or were just neutral to him. if he's mafia, maybe the mafia was already planning on killing Blizzardwing that night? and wanted extra town points?
[snippet of read list]
RedDragonD wrote on 2016-12-23:
blizzardwing
Posted a bit of fluff about peoples vistas and a bit of fluff convo with alois. Nothing scummy, just seems like lighthearted convo at the beginning. alois is slightly sus of them tho? Null vibe, too early for me to tell. leaning slightly toward a town vibe, but i am cautious.

This is really the only read he really differentiated from me; all others either agreed with me or were just neutral to him.

if he's mafia, maybe the mafia was already planning on killing Blizzardwing that night? and wanted extra town points?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@luxmold

Thank you <3
@luxmold

Thank you <3
[quote name="Nerasis" date=2016-12-28 13:50:07] @ LordAlois + everyone else Sorry for not posting here. Dealing with multiple mafias at once is stressful for me so I wanted to get situated in WR before coming back and doing stuff here. Looking back it was probably irresponsible of me to join WR on top of HS and this, but they are all settings that I love so I didn't want to drop out of one. I will be trying to split myself as equally as possible between the three, but WR is super active so I didn't even get a chance to check here today. I will be posting here tomorrow, since I'm too tired to do anything else today. I don't remember when night is here or if we're allowed to night speak here or not, so sorry if tomorrow ends up being night here OTL. [/quote] Okie doke. I'd love to see you here as soon as you can with everything.
Nerasis wrote on 2016-12-28:
@ LordAlois + everyone else
Sorry for not posting here. Dealing with multiple mafias at once is stressful for me so I wanted to get situated in WR before coming back and doing stuff here. Looking back it was probably irresponsible of me to join WR on top of HS and this, but they are all settings that I love so I didn't want to drop out of one. I will be trying to split myself as equally as possible between the three, but WR is super active so I didn't even get a chance to check here today. I will be posting here tomorrow, since I'm too tired to do anything else today. I don't remember when night is here or if we're allowed to night speak here or not, so sorry if tomorrow ends up being night here OTL.

Okie doke. I'd love to see you here as soon as you can with everything.
@LordAlois It's no problem. <3 Right, but night falls today at 17 FRT, [s]I'm pretty sure anyways, it's been two days,[/s] and there's no talking in the thread during the night phase and most of the suspects are out of commission. :/ [quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-28 13:54:08] if he's mafia, maybe the mafia was already planning on killing Blizzardwing that night? and wanted extra town points? [/quote] It's possible and seems like something an experienced mafia [i]meme[/i]ber would do.
@LordAlois
It's no problem. <3

Right, but night falls today at 17 FRT, I'm pretty sure anyways, it's been two days, and there's no talking in the thread during the night phase and most of the suspects are out of commission. :/
LordAlois wrote on 2016-12-28:
if he's mafia, maybe the mafia was already planning on killing Blizzardwing that night? and wanted extra town points?
It's possible and seems like something an experienced mafia memeber would do.
@BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

Hai! How've you been? I was wondering if we could vote for a day extension so that people have a bit more time to come on and give a defense.
@BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

Hai! How've you been? I was wondering if we could vote for a day extension so that people have a bit more time to come on and give a defense.
@luxmold

For now, I'm just going to vote for @RedDragonD, as we don't have that much time left, and I feel more inclined towards him than anyone else. I'd rather we lynch someone than not.

If we can get a day extension, that'd be great, but if not, that's what my gameplan is.
@luxmold

For now, I'm just going to vote for @RedDragonD, as we don't have that much time left, and I feel more inclined towards him than anyone else. I'd rather we lynch someone than not.

If we can get a day extension, that'd be great, but if not, that's what my gameplan is.
@LordAlois
I'm not really fond of lynching people without getting a defense from the person, usually because it helps determine whether or not the person is actually scum, but since we're quickly running out of time and I'm suspicious of @RedDragonD sorry for spamming you with pings as well, and there hasn't been any mod confirmation for a day extension yet, I'll vote for him.
@LordAlois
I'm not really fond of lynching people without getting a defense from the person, usually because it helps determine whether or not the person is actually scum, but since we're quickly running out of time and I'm suspicious of @RedDragonD sorry for spamming you with pings as well, and there hasn't been any mod confirmation for a day extension yet, I'll vote for him.
I'm not going to ping Red because they've got a ton of pings already, and I agree with everybody else they I'd like to get a defense from them first before voting. But their reads list is very off to me.
I'm not going to ping Red because they've got a ton of pings already, and I agree with everybody else they I'd like to get a defense from them first before voting. But their reads list is very off to me.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="RedDragonD" date=2016-12-28 15:17:42] RedDragonD is voting for [s]lordalois[/s] No One Day 2 [/quote] @RedDragonD ???
RedDragonD wrote on 2016-12-28:
RedDragonD is voting for lordalois No One
Day 2

@RedDragonD

???
[quote name="@luxmold" date=2016-12-28 14:36:37] @ BlueAlphyn885 HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH Hai! How've you been? I was wondering if we could vote for a day extension so that people have a bit more time to come on and give a defense. [/quote] Heya. I've been decent. Alive, but not overly fantastic. Life has just decided to keep throwing random sh!t at me, that's all. Sorry that I haven't been around too much ;w; Considering I extended last night without warning, I'd be willing to allow you to vote for a day extension just this once.
@luxmold wrote on 2016-12-28:
@ BlueAlphyn885
HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH

Heya. I've been decent. Alive, but not overly fantastic. Life has just decided to keep throwing random sh!t at me, that's all. Sorry that I haven't been around too much ;w; Considering I extended last night without warning, I'd be willing to allow you to vote for a day extension just this once.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41