Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Door Game-Credit To Ppl Who Do It
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I'm Sure Most Of You Have played It Before. But, I Will Explain Anyway.

I Start, With Three Doors, And One will Contain A dragon. Only one person can claim each Door.
You MUST Give The Person Who Claims each door What was Through it. I do It where Two Have something and one doesn't. Anywho, Lets begin!

Door 1: A Small Mauve Door, With A Door Knocker That It VERY loose. every Now And Then A Clicking noise echoes from it.

Door 2: A Large Door Made Out Of A Silver wood, with White Splotches of... Paint? A Meowing Noise Echoes out every now and than, and it sounds Slightly Mournful.

Door 3: A Regular sized door Painted A Blinding Lime Green. It Looks Extremely Cheerful, But it somehow seems The slightest bit eerie.

Ok! begin!

I'm Sure Most Of You Have played It Before. But, I Will Explain Anyway.

I Start, With Three Doors, And One will Contain A dragon. Only one person can claim each Door.
You MUST Give The Person Who Claims each door What was Through it. I do It where Two Have something and one doesn't. Anywho, Lets begin!

Door 1: A Small Mauve Door, With A Door Knocker That It VERY loose. every Now And Then A Clicking noise echoes from it.

Door 2: A Large Door Made Out Of A Silver wood, with White Splotches of... Paint? A Meowing Noise Echoes out every now and than, and it sounds Slightly Mournful.

Door 3: A Regular sized door Painted A Blinding Lime Green. It Looks Extremely Cheerful, But it somehow seems The slightest bit eerie.

Ok! begin!
@moonrisewolf541
Door 2
@moonrisewolf541
Door 2
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@moonrisewolf541
Door 3 please.
@moonrisewolf541
Door 3 please.
@moonrisewolf541

Door 1 then!
@moonrisewolf541

Door 1 then!
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@Mirthfuljester Yo Open The Door, And A Squirell Is Chirruping Loudly. You Look Around, And There Are Twelve More @Blackjasper You Open the Door To Find A Vast, Black Cavern. Nothing Living Is In It. Sorry! @Librenocture You Bang The Door As Hard As You Can, But Instead Of Walking through the door, you fall through it. One you land, You Stand up, Viewing A Small Tundra Male. You Think He Is So Cute! You Take Him Home. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29120949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291210/29120949_350.png[/img] LibreNocture Will Be The One Doing the next set of doors.
@Mirthfuljester Yo Open The Door, And A Squirell Is Chirruping Loudly. You Look Around, And There Are Twelve More

@Blackjasper You Open the Door To Find A Vast, Black Cavern. Nothing Living Is In It. Sorry!

@Librenocture You Bang The Door As Hard As You Can, But Instead Of Walking through the door, you fall through it. One you land, You Stand up, Viewing A Small Tundra Male. You Think He Is So Cute! You Take Him Home. [img][/img] 29120949_350.png

LibreNocture Will Be The One Doing the next set of doors.
The first door is a pale blue, made of softly glowing stone.
Door two is invisible, you crash into it by accident, but maybe you can find a handle.
Door three opens up into a maze, you hear rustling coming from the center of it.

(Please ping me if you claim a door,if you don't you won't get anything at all and someone else can claim it insted of you)
The first door is a pale blue, made of softly glowing stone.
Door two is invisible, you crash into it by accident, but maybe you can find a handle.
Door three opens up into a maze, you hear rustling coming from the center of it.

(Please ping me if you claim a door,if you don't you won't get anything at all and someone else can claim it insted of you)
@LibreNoctre

Door 2!
@LibreNoctre

Door 2!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Door 1 please @LibreNoctre !
Door 1 please @LibreNoctre !
@LibreNoctre
Then I'm taking Door 3!
@LibreNoctre
Then I'm taking Door 3!
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@Bandicut As you open the door, you find the source of the glow, among other things. [Item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb] [item=Bright Rogue Mask] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] @Ragnaroc The door opens, at least you think it does, their is nothing of interest behind it, you should've known, the door was invisible after all. @VelcrowC After some wandering, you find a spiral, who had appeared go have been list, and she follows you home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28790935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287910/28790935_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bandicut
As you open the door, you find the source of the glow, among other things.
Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Bright Rogue Mask Glowing Green Clawtips
@Ragnaroc
The door opens, at least you think it does, their is nothing of interest behind it, you should've known, the door was invisible after all.
@VelcrowC
After some wandering, you find a spiral, who had appeared go have been list, and she follows you home.

28790935_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7