Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Door Game-Credit To Ppl Who Do It
  1. This door has Shakespeare's name on it, as well as having the appearance of a door that might have been produced at that time.

2. The door looks like any other door, Except blue. Upon looking away, it turns green, and one more turns it orange, and then purple, and back to blue. Very strange indeed.

3. It's just a rock. There's absolutely no door here.
  1. This door has Shakespeare's name on it, as well as having the appearance of a door that might have been produced at that time.

2. The door looks like any other door, Except blue. Upon looking away, it turns green, and one more turns it orange, and then purple, and back to blue. Very strange indeed.

3. It's just a rock. There's absolutely no door here.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@Velcrowc

WELP If No Body Takes It I Will!

Door Number 2, Please!
@Velcrowc

WELP If No Body Takes It I Will!

Door Number 2, Please!
@VelcrowC
I'll take number 1 please
@VelcrowC
I'll take number 1 please
@VelcrowC
3 then please
@VelcrowC
3 then please
Let’s have another toast to the girl almighty
Let’s pray we stay young stay made out of lightning
~Girl Almighty- One Direction
@Artsbug It's actually shakespeare! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=6&breed=9&element=1&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=15&winggene=7&wings=56&auth=5c8606b554c114b81e8e0117d208999aa341f88a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But instead of following you home, He said that he's already got a home. He gives you a copy of his play that he just wrote out. [item=Intact Parchment][size=7]x5[/size] @moonrisewolf541 It won't budge, but a small hole appears in the middle toppish area, spewing out all this very gooey stuff into it's respective bottles below, sorted by the colours of the door. After this, The door fades into any regular door. You turn around, nothing happens. And then you think, "Hey! This is a Doors game! I can actually enter the door to get my [i]real[/i] Prize!" It still won't budge, leaving you with the following: [size=7]([/size][item=Blue Sludge][item=Green Sludge][item=Purple Sludge][item=Orange Sludge][size=7])x2[/size] @Rapiddagger It turns out, it [i]was[/i] a regular rock! Upon further inspection, you were about to confirm that there was nothing for you here, But right when you gave up and went back home, A small Fae appeared before you! It seemed lost, so you took it back to your Lair. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248246/24824591_350.png[/img]
@Artsbug
It's actually shakespeare!
dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=6&breed=9&element=1&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=15&winggene=7&wings=56&auth=5c8606b554c114b81e8e0117d208999aa341f88a&dummyext=prev.png
But instead of following you home, He said that he's already got a home. He gives you a copy of his play that he just wrote out.
Intact Parchment x5
@moonrisewolf541
It won't budge, but a small hole appears in the middle toppish area, spewing out all this very gooey stuff into it's respective bottles below, sorted by the colours of the door. After this, The door fades into any regular door. You turn around, nothing happens. And then you think, "Hey! This is a Doors game! I can actually enter the door to get my real Prize!" It still won't budge, leaving you with the following:
( Blue Sludge Green Sludge Purple Sludge Orange Sludge )x2
@Rapiddagger
It turns out, it was a regular rock! Upon further inspection, you were about to confirm that there was nothing for you here, But right when you gave up and went back home, A small Fae appeared before you! It seemed lost, so you took it back to your Lair.
24824591_350.png
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
Thank you! Since I had luck from a rock, each door will have something to do with a rock. :)

Door 1: A rock caused you to trip, sending you flying down. You realise a trapdoor and go in.

Door 2: You find a cave with a huge rock for a door. You push with all strength and manage to get the rock out of your way. You peep in.

Door 3: You find a house. The house is made of stone, which surprises you. Which era is it now? Curious, you go in and find out for yourself.
Thank you! Since I had luck from a rock, each door will have something to do with a rock. :)

Door 1: A rock caused you to trip, sending you flying down. You realise a trapdoor and go in.

Door 2: You find a cave with a huge rock for a door. You push with all strength and manage to get the rock out of your way. You peep in.

Door 3: You find a house. The house is made of stone, which surprises you. Which era is it now? Curious, you go in and find out for yourself.
@Rapiddagger
door 3
@Rapiddagger
door 3
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
@Rapiddagger
the 2nd door is always the best door
according to the song
"first is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the treasure chest"
now i wanted that treasure but someone already took it...
@Rapiddagger
the 2nd door is always the best door
according to the song
"first is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the treasure chest"
now i wanted that treasure but someone already took it...
beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@ShaleBlitz

Hey, thanks for predicting who's getting the derg
@ShaleBlitz

Hey, thanks for predicting who's getting the derg
@Rapiddagger
Well, I haven't choice. First door.
@Rapiddagger
Well, I haven't choice. First door.