Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 293 294
also i hope mafia knows last night was its chance to wipe me out for good since i was RNG roleblocked

YOU WONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE, FIENDS

also i hope mafia knows last night was its chance to wipe me out for good since i was RNG roleblocked

YOU WONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE, FIENDS

jvTgQEX.png
[quote name="Journey" date=2016-12-12 20:06:34] The lobby is empty. [b]None of the permanent staff can be found. A pile of folders lay abandoned on the table labeled, 'black only, hands off.'[/b] Behind the podium, the screen flickers. The projectors stutters in the cold and the image follows. It's hard to make out, but it looks like a picture of the staff each with an X over their face. A message scrawled messily across the bottom looks strangely like blood. 'We're close, you know.' [/quote] @kanayachopin did you receive anything today that you can share with the thread that might benefit us? @Journey addressed to the obelisks: what happened to the permanent staff of this facility?
Journey wrote on 2016-12-12:
The lobby is empty. None of the permanent staff can be found. A pile of folders lay abandoned on the table labeled, 'black only, hands off.' Behind the podium, the screen flickers. The projectors stutters in the cold and the image follows. It's hard to make out, but it looks like a picture of the staff each with an X over their face. A message scrawled messily across the bottom looks strangely like blood. 'We're close, you know.'

@kanayachopin

did you receive anything today that you can share with the thread that might benefit us?

@Journey

addressed to the obelisks: what happened to the permanent staff of this facility?
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose I would if I had actually got something out of this but literally clearance for me doesn't really help nor is there anything in my lonely black team qt...
@Ambrose I would if I had actually got something out of this but literally clearance for me doesn't really help nor is there anything in my lonely black team qt...
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Ambrose
someone made a bad decision
@Ambrose
someone made a bad decision
MM82e8q.png
oh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MM82e8q.png
lol pretty serves you right

you realize that's p r e t t y explicitly anti-wincon right? given the fact that it is very likely I die before endgame?
lol pretty serves you right

you realize that's p r e t t y explicitly anti-wincon right? given the fact that it is very likely I die before endgame?
MM82e8q.png
@stanari ???
@stanari ???
jvTgQEX.png
@kanayachopin

I just wanted to check :0 thanks for letting us know
@kanayachopin

I just wanted to check :0 thanks for letting us know
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose
my target tossed the item (word of mod) but the only way I could still be linked with pretty after giving my item to my target is if pretty was my target

which is to say, lol
@Ambrose
my target tossed the item (word of mod) but the only way I could still be linked with pretty after giving my item to my target is if pretty was my target

which is to say, lol
MM82e8q.png
pretty you are going to stop taking action or so help me tidelord I'm going to get myself killed and good day to you
pretty you are going to stop taking action or so help me tidelord I'm going to get myself killed and good day to you
MM82e8q.png
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 293 294