Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 148 149
@TheNightDancer
Yes I should but I am trying to give lynx a chance. But I may end up changing my vote before EOD.
@TheNightDancer
Yes I should but I am trying to give lynx a chance. But I may end up changing my vote before EOD.
@WithoutBounds I thought your colour stuff was very helpful. It was a great idea, even if the game's colour stuff is super complex >.>
@WithoutBounds I thought your colour stuff was very helpful. It was a great idea, even if the game's colour stuff is super complex >.>
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
Thank you!
@Leremis
Thank you!
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Whew I caught up and...Idk what's going on.
Who...is our lynch target now? Should stick to targeting those who haven't contributed much (contribution meaning roles, role colour) I know we are not obligated to roleclaim but mafia are more likely to withhold information because they may get exposed. Or if they lie, it's hard to keep up.
Whew I caught up and...Idk what's going on.
Who...is our lynch target now? Should stick to targeting those who haven't contributed much (contribution meaning roles, role colour) I know we are not obligated to roleclaim but mafia are more likely to withhold information because they may get exposed. Or if they lie, it's hard to keep up.
@Winterreise
Currently, the only votes have been for me and Werelynx.

While you were gone, another person had their roles outed by an anonymous user, and they confirmed that they were correct. This told us two things: 1) Werelynx may, in fact, be the goon they were originally stated to be 2) There is at least one user who can view other people's roles and colours

Also, we closed the discussion on colours as several people pointed out that it was taking too much time and proving unhelpful. This is also the reason I am suspected. I posted mainly about the colour theory, and some people feel that could be Mafia trying to lure town astray.

A few other people were briefly mentioned for lynching, Nerasis and Journey were among them.
@Winterreise
Currently, the only votes have been for me and Werelynx.

While you were gone, another person had their roles outed by an anonymous user, and they confirmed that they were correct. This told us two things: 1) Werelynx may, in fact, be the goon they were originally stated to be 2) There is at least one user who can view other people's roles and colours

Also, we closed the discussion on colours as several people pointed out that it was taking too much time and proving unhelpful. This is also the reason I am suspected. I posted mainly about the colour theory, and some people feel that could be Mafia trying to lure town astray.

A few other people were briefly mentioned for lynching, Nerasis and Journey were among them.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
I've been trapped in a house filled with people who only speak a language I don't know
I managed to escape the stares and into a corner with my computer
This thread seems to be throwing hate and suspicion at everyone now

Thoughts on new suspicions

-Still waiting on @lpshoper
-@WithoutBounds has done some scummy things, pretty sure they're scum
-@Werelynx has a lot going against them, mainly the anonymous spreadsheet investigator
-@Gwendolyn was pretty quick to try and distract from the lynx vote, may be scum if lynx is

End thoughts

-Probably going to vote for Lynx, but I'll wait to see where this discussion goes first. Tbh I doubt it'll change my mind though
-I have a gut feeling @SilverDragon568 is the ASI(anonymous spreadsheet investigator), even though their own roles have been written. If I were in their position, I would have written fake roles there or something. Though I really highly doubt this is true. Evidently, I am not silver.
I've been trapped in a house filled with people who only speak a language I don't know
I managed to escape the stares and into a corner with my computer
This thread seems to be throwing hate and suspicion at everyone now

Thoughts on new suspicions

-Still waiting on @lpshoper
-@WithoutBounds has done some scummy things, pretty sure they're scum
-@Werelynx has a lot going against them, mainly the anonymous spreadsheet investigator
-@Gwendolyn was pretty quick to try and distract from the lynx vote, may be scum if lynx is

End thoughts

-Probably going to vote for Lynx, but I'll wait to see where this discussion goes first. Tbh I doubt it'll change my mind though
-I have a gut feeling @SilverDragon568 is the ASI(anonymous spreadsheet investigator), even though their own roles have been written. If I were in their position, I would have written fake roles there or something. Though I really highly doubt this is true. Evidently, I am not silver.
guys/

Clicking back here from a TTar video wanted to see if there's any responses to my post

spreadsheet is ruined
what just happened
why
guys/

Clicking back here from a TTar video wanted to see if there's any responses to my post

spreadsheet is ruined
what just happened
why
WHAT
everything is gone?
WHAT
everything is gone?
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Werelynx @Combtaystic

Don't worry, @SilverNight104 just needs to restore the spreadsheet to a previous version and it'll be back to normal.
@Werelynx @Combtaystic

Don't worry, @SilverNight104 just needs to restore the spreadsheet to a previous version and it'll be back to normal.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

Thank god.

I know you can do it with shared power points, but I've never used spreadsheets before so I didn't know and was freaking out.
@WithoutBounds

Thank god.

I know you can do it with shared power points, but I've never used spreadsheets before so I didn't know and was freaking out.
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 148 149